Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 236.

• I think it is fine as is... I just believe that Mists should have increased drops for mobs and resources so that it is a viable option for solo and duo players. ... and personally I think a trick was missed, that Brecelin should become a QUESTING hub that uses the mists to form a storyline, in order to give it all relevance. By the way... I once found 2 fey beasts... that's right TWO, in the same yellow non-lethal mist. They definitely exist.

• I understand the frustration, but two points... you need to be smart about things. You went straight into a BZ hot zone and miraculously got nothing against guys and gals who are versed in the game. Not really a surprise. Secondly, I have thought for a while that the treasure drops from Mobs should be better in a loot table for a while. This would spread the wealth a little for those that cannot compete at choke points like chests, etc, and also make grinding the fame a little more meaningful. T…

• This is EXACTLY the issue. Thank you for highlighting the main issue... it is ridiculous how much damage this weapon churns out. It needs to be adjusted to fall in line with the other mage staffs, or buff them all to do the same damage. Only Guardian Helm to remove the dots, when all nature and Holy staves should have a DOT cleanse. No natural Counter to this DOT class, now that Great Nature has been quite literally removed from the game.

• I can confirm, the bosses appear in: yellow zone non-lethal uncommon mists? Ty to the kind fellow that helped me kill the spider with less than 1 minute left... and me, bedecked in skinning gear! <3

• I repeat the question asked by onesiedestroyer in the patch notes. Can someone clarify - Mythical creatures now spawn in all enchanted Mists regions instead of only higher-tier enchanted Mists regions, increasing their availability by +440% overall Does enchanted mists here refer to all mists that are greater than common? (meaning uncommon through legendary), and now these creatures can show up in even yellow zone non-lethal uncommon mists?

• I'de like to see the Mists given a full storyline with questing involved, it could be epic!

• In a yellow zone yesterday with a full set of Gucci 8.3, 8.3 masterpiece weapon and a 20million silver mount, just battling with Thetford to no great ends except a little friendly rivalry over the zone, was fun.... 'OOOOH' a rare wisp pops up and I decide on the spur of the moment to enter, and whilst inside my reputation pops to 50k, as I had been farming a little over the last few days. 'Ill pop to Brecillian' I think to myself, and promptly find a portal that opens and voila I'm there with 50…

• This issue persists after maintenance. Ubuntu Linux stand alone installation.

• Similar issue with constant disconnect, also Ubuntu, using stand alone client.

• Quote from alron093: “too much purple blue the colors are too strong, after 40 to 50 minutes of play,I had a bad headache, if you have or plan to do, you should add some more color to absorb these 2 or 3 that are in new mist maps.... ” Coloration seems perfect for me... beautiful aesthetics, so can I suggest 'REDSHIFT' for apple and Linux OS, or the standard redshift for os and apps if you have issues with blue/purple tint.

• Essentially like BLOODLETTER you mean, except without the 40% AOE execute!

• Quote from The_Support_God: “@Asheraxia Path of exile pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Flame_Dash youtube.com/watch?v=-n8g6QtQixc New world newworld.wiki.fextralife.com/Burn+Out ” With the proposed premium increase making the game pay-to-win, POE may well be my next destination!

• Quote from The_Support_God: “I am bleeding Free to play is bleeding Please Increase Base Loot to compensate or at least Loot that is gotten from Active PvP should be better Aka Corrupted dungeon player Kills ” This is a game breaker for many players. If you do not increase base loot from PvE, there is no way casual or low income players can play your game. Expect mass migration to games that are not based on pay to win economic strategies.

• 'Blazing Speed' added to FLAME BLAST, would allow Fire some Mobility... something like axes 'Adrenaline Boost' but with a dash ability to create the possibility of a range kiting build. Couple that with a short duration, high percentage SLOW to Burning Field ON HIT, would ensure that the skill shot portion is still necessary but would allow FIRE to gain distance and CC. so as to utilize it's egregiously long cast timed 'E's. The excellent suggestion that Fire Wave, create a real 'Knock Back Mech…

• 'Blazing Speed' added to FLAME BLAST, would allow Fire some Mobility... something like axes 'Adrenaline Boost' but with a dash ability to create the possibility of a range kiting build. Couple that with a short duration, high percentage SLOW to Burning Field ON HIT, would ensure that the skill shot portion is still necessary but would allow FIRE to gain distance and CC. so as to utilize it's egregiously long cast timed 'E's. The excellent suggestion that Fire Wave, create a real 'Knock Back Mech…

• Quote from Retroman: “For pre-stacking we have a change in our pipeline that non hostile mobs won't give stacks anymore. (i.e. mobs that don't fight back like crystals, traps or the watcher) However for this change we need a new feature, so player spells can react differently on non-hostile mobs. But to finish this update in time, we had to delay this code change and focus the majority of the team on the completion of the new features for this update. The pre-stacking adjustment will likely happ…

• Quote from Fabrizziou: “Quote from Asheraxia: “Mists is as advertized and feared, a mobility fest where Curse and Bloodletter and any CC damage range build might rule. Fire, once again is ROADKILL... without CC. For the love of all things mage, give fire some CC so that it can be used as something other than a source of revenue for melee and all other weapons in the game. BURNING FIELD: 50% slow for 1 second ON HIT. Thank you! ” in the specific scenario of mists and small scale the slow on a per…

• Dev Talk: The Mists

Asheraxia - - News

Quote from TommyWiskas: “I would like to leave feedback on the current situation with the frostfrost staffs Before the release of the update "improving" frost staffs were great Q spells for all situations: The first Q is for solo play and small group ganking the second Q - for Small Scale Pvp and people with a high ping third Q - best in pve and big fights And what do we have now? "dead" weapon branch for small scale pvp and solo players! Who uses frostbite at all and where is it needed? Frozen …

• new oneshot builds

Asheraxia - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from Trial_hard: “Old great nature could counter it .. Wait it's dead ” LOL... TRUTH! but yeah, not really, just watch this shit! LOL One Shot

• Quote from The_Support_God: “Guys don't get off track here this topic is about most and least favourite food and potions ” Well, I thought my posts regarding fires Lack of CC was pertinent and to the point, as the only chance for fire to actually land any of their abilities in PvP content is to take Pork Omelette and T7 Sticky Potion... so basically Fire doesn't have an option in regards food and potions, the absolute lack of any slow, stun, or CC aside from fire walls cheep fleeting flee, deman…