Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• Infamy Reborn

Senaki - - Guild Recruitment

Bump

• Bump, there will be less ZvZ and more focus on helping the guild and alliance guilds to grow. More fameing, GvG training for those that are interested. ------ Senaki RH of Infamy

• Thank you, yeah comms got messed up but it was a fun fight. I miss when the game was crazy populated and there was always a good chance for a big fight. Now it seems like you gotta travel around like crazy just to find something good. Cant wait for update i hope it brings more players back, i miss them all. Friends and enemies.

• Wow didnt realize there was this many butt hole trolls that cared, lol

• Why not?

• youtu.be/mcvTzlArDQ0

• I second this

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from Radicale: “I'm glad they finally announced they're pushing it back even further. Because now they're going to be hemorrhaging money over these next few months with no box sales or subscriptions. Keep burying yourselves SI. I love watching this disaster unfold. ” Hi @Radicale the vast majority of game developers would have released the game in the current state, or even prior to that, by now, precisely because they focus too much on the short term bottom line rather t…

• Im so unhappy with this announcement. I am part of the INC alliance, we have been playing this beta believing this would be it. Instead we have to try and keep our guilds alive for another year of testing??? I stopped playing 2 testing backs because no one wants to keep playing a testing that will be wiped over and over. This announcement is going to kill the game!! Please reconsider this!! please please!! I love this game and dont want to see it crash and burn, with the way it is going it is a …

• Left behind in dungeon....

Senaki - - Small Talk

Yeah figured.. really doesnt matter i dont have anything good.... i spent all my silver, reason for being in dungeon lol and i never keep any of my good stuff on me. I think i'll just call it quits on the game for now. Kinda loses its fun with out my team mate... Thanks anyways.

Senaki - - Small Talk

Really???!!! Thanks!! I'll let you know when i get off work!!

Senaki - - Small Talk

Hey guys, yeah im a noob.. been playing a week now. I was playing with someone else but they quit, and my character is now left in an undead dungeon north of blightwold.... should i just make a break for it, get killed lose my stuff, note im a dedicated healer... so making it out alive alone is impossible. not sure what to do...

• There is another thread about this, Devs said they would hopefully have it fixed tomorrow. Touch screen controls are not working for phones and tablets.

• After patch I cant move

Senaki - - Bugs

Im stuck too.... both on phone and tablet... havent had a chance to go on computer cause update keeps failing to download... hoping this gets fixed soon...