Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 108.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from UUUltra: “My suggestion, I am quite new to AO, but know game mechanics quite well. Here is what will change: - Under the new system, the full amount of the winning bid will be collected from the winner. Bids by the current plot owner will still count double. Keep this but reduce the plot owner 100% bid bonus by the AVG tax of the building. Eg. plot with an AVG tax of 50% would only get 50% plot owner bid bonus, AVG tax 150% would reverse the bonus reducing their bid by 50%. AVG tax 20…

• Ganking and how it ruins the game.

Neef - - Forum Banter

Quote from Fusionbomb: “Quote from MEATCUP: “Quote from Fusionbomb: “i read all 12 pages and have no clue what this thread is about ” Post count, Obv. ” Ahh... +1 ” Hmm i like this +1

• People flag in yellow zones to practice there skill combo's on players, The rewards don't matter its about learning to walk before running.

Neef - - Forum Banter

Quote from ARandomPlayer: “My point is that the frustrating thing about the game is not death, it s the lack of options. It s one thing to die because of a pudge hook/blitzcrank hook ( if you are familiar with mobas ), which are a skillshot. You had the chance to dodge, and the attacking player had to predict/make a skillfull play to hit you, meanwhile in albion, you get point and clicked hooked and then stunned to death. Sure there are different level of players, but the skill cap in using bloo…

• Yeah all in all anything to do with farms is really hard without prem, You can get by without focus but losing the grow time and half the crops is too much on the free char's. Mounts is really the only option where you don't lose half the item other then time.

Neef - - Forum Banter

Quote from assassinBK: “Quote from CassX: “Quote from assassinBK: “I always pay a monay for 6 my alts for premium but this is finish. ” Hi, do you mean you're ending with AO?If so, can I have your stuff please? ” I have a lot of rare mounts and mats but I will be not support this game giving this for anybody.Quote from xcruciful: “We need gankers. Gankers are gud for economy. They protect us from gathering bots. They protect us from transportation bots. We need more gankers, everywere! If you do…

Neef - - Forum Banter

Quote from marg93: “Quote from Neef: “pretty sure I told you WHY people gank in groups but okay. also in this moment your 10 years old to me because you don't understand why people gank in groups. ” Excuse me, are you dumb or just slow? Stfu? Crying?Wiki Link? Is knowledge rubbish? Statistics is not a science? w00t.png w00t.png wacko.png Well friend, you can think what you want, but to debate you need to argue, if you do not have the cognitive ability to looking for/create an favorable argument …

Neef - - Forum Banter

Quote from marg93: “Quote from Neef: “This thread is wild. Just wild. oh and yes crying crying crying is all I see. PS. Most bigger gank groups are there because its FUN and not for the money so your links to WIKI means nothing to me because your crazy if you think there ganking in groups because there making more money. Most the time it goes like this in discord. "Hey does anyone want to make a small gank group" "SURE" then 10 people want in and boom big group, they really didn't want 10 people…

• Quote from Player112: “Quote from Neef: “Oh yes because SBI is making a monthly reward just so you can sell it, Seems good. ” No, SBI is making a monthly reward that you can't sell it because nobody wants it. ” Thats why you can sell it for 400k?

• Quote from Player112: “Quote from Midgard: “currently selling at 400k in Caer ” Is that good or bad? Normally, the monthly rewards are priced at 1 million to start. This month the premium buyers are already down 600k for doing nothing. ” Oh yes because SBI is making a monthly reward just so you can sell it, Seems good.

Neef - - Forum Banter

This thread is wild. Just wild. oh and yes crying crying crying is all I see. PS. Most bigger gank groups are there because its FUN and not for the money so your links to WIKI means nothing to me because your crazy if you think there ganking in groups because there making more money. Most the time it goes like this in discord. "Hey does anyone want to make a small gank group" "SURE" then 10 people want in and boom big group, they really didn't want 10 people. KK thanks bye im sure you will post …

Neef - - Forum Banter

Quote from marg93: “Well, for my part I close the debate. Sayings and discussion topics: Is Albion a hardcore game? R) No, it is not. Demonstrated by facts. Is Albion a lamer game? R)Yes, Yes it is. Checked. Gank Squad is overpower (broken)? R)Yes it is. Tested by middle and upper class Sologankers (who can gank quietly alone, without help), checked by Jhon Forbes Nash and checked by the same public statistics of pvpfame available at albion. Is the antizerg shield obsolete and needs a rework? R)…

• Quote from jwhite179: “I would not do mounts if I were you.. Without premium, you're looking at getting a return every 3-6 days depending on the mount. Premium reduces the raising period by half. ” Yes but time is better then losing half of the crop from not having prem isn't it. Because you wont have focus to get seeds back so you will have to buy seeds everytime inless you get lucky. t7 and t8 seeds do have a high return rate but idk.

• Quote from Adrivan: “Quote from Neefo: “How does it not make much sense, If you want to keep all your shops you would have to bid on them all and in some cases having 10 shops could cost you your profit because you might have to bid higher then normal to keep them so if you have 10 you will need to place a 100mil bid on all your shops where if you only had 1 or 2 you only would have to watch 1 or 2 plots so you wouldnt need to bid a crazy number to keep it you could manage them a lot better. Hav…

• Quote from DrunkenWhaler: “Quote from Neef: “Doing island farms without prem is hard to make money because you get so much less back from them, The only way or best way would be horses because you don't lose anything but time I think and maybe a baby here and there. ” Mounts then? Anything specific? ” Hmm, Maybe some t8 milk and maybe some pork pigs for meat or other animals for meat or milk? t3,t4, and t5 horses maybe I wouldnt do like t6 -t8 horses since you might lose the baby. I'm not sure w…

• Doing island farms without prem is hard to make money because you get so much less back from them, The only way or best way would be horses because you don't lose anything but time I think and maybe a baby here and there.

• You guys need to stop crying about a FREE BONUS skin for the month of prem. Be happy they did a new one this month at all. When you buy prem it does not include this monthly reward its a FREE BONUS they can stop doing this at any point. This month its not that great SO WHAT get over it there will be another month to MAYBE get something better. Why does everyone have to cry there ass's off I mean come on people its just a game and its just a mount/skin who cares. PS. I'm sure some people love the…

Neef - - Forum Banter

Quote from PenguinSniper: “Quote from draxionas: “This game become almost impossible to since free to play launched, people are to lazy to gather and kill any gatherer they can. I can hardly get out the portal to go gather or get back without dying since that day, it's kinda ruining the game, theres no profit anymore in gatherering only big loses. specially because the T8-sets and tools are insane expensive in resources or on the auctionhouse. Even with a bloodletter, misthorn and 4 best defensi…

• Quote from Adrivan: “Quote from Neef: “Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “t. Quote from thisismine: “Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “That doesnt change that he is right. you will go back to where every shop owner lost money ” They would only lose lots of money because the existing shop bids are over inflated to maintain monopoly prices. Would you lose as much money if you didn't bid 300mil on multiple shops just to keep the monopoly on 1 shop going? I think you forget that you are raising usage fees in staggerin…

Neef - - Forum Banter

Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Neef: “Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Neef: “0h and your good gear that cost a lot of silver would be WORTHLESS without the gank system everything would be WORTHLESS. ” How much gear gets trashed in ganking vs. ZvZs, HGs, and GvGs? Sure, gear might not worth quite as much if ganking didn't exist, but it wouldn't be worthless. ” how would you ZVZ without open world pvp my dude cant have both that leaves HG GVGs and yes worthless ” Who said anything about preve…