Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 511.

• Character Stats API

Syndic - - Bugs

4 years of posting about the game needing a functional API more then 30$ skins.

• Quote from Froobish: “This may be a familiar story at the moment with the exodus of the 13th tribe etc (points for the reference) but I recently moved from EVE Online. I'd played Albion a little two year ago but what with the recent turmoil I've made Albion Online home and thrown my all into building my guild and alliance. I've created and run communities for such a long time now that I thought I'd see what it's like over here and we've made a little group in Lymhurst (the trees look the nicest …

• Guild Finder

Syndic - - Developers' Statements

Can you remove the 3 day cooldown on joining guild? It's a relic of the GVG era and it has 0 reason in today's Albion, it just stops people from playing.

• Quote from okrautang: “Greetings from the future... in space? I don't know how to categorize EvE in your world so I won't. I have come to give a heads up that there seems to be a migration beginning from EvE Online to Albion (or debatedly for awhile), as there has been many a post recently of many veterans of the game leaving and announcing their move to here (Albion). Some background; CCP/Pearl Abyss has in the view of many have screwed with the game royally to the point that many who play have…

• Quote from zzw00001: “Quote from Syndic: “Dude literally gave you a step-by-step How to escape from this insane dismount set? You're just ignoring it. You are gonna have a very rude awakening in the future if you think bear paws are an "insane dismount set". And judging by your loadout for transporting, you would benefit from asking a few more questions in your guild about how to transport. I'm sure there's a veteran somewhere that can explain to you what a transport build is and how it works, u…

• Dude literally gave you a step-by-step How to escape from this insane dismount set? You're just ignoring it. You are gonna have a very rude awakening in the future if you think bear paws are an "insane dismount set". And judging by your loadout for transporting, you would benefit from asking a few more questions in your guild about how to transport. I'm sure there's a veteran somewhere that can explain to you what a transport build is and how it works, until then take it on trust that a T5 boar,…

• Wholesome inclusive community!

• Stop trolling or grow up, its a video game.

• Season 14 Wrapup

Syndic - - News

Quote from YeSer: ““MagicMark taking control of Black 0rder, dissolving their alliance 13x16“ Who are 13x16? I only know 16x13 . @Syndic do you know whos 13x16? ” They exist only in Shozen's burnt out mindscape, inaccurate bullshit reporting since 2018 - gonna get headhunted by Fox News for the 3 AM news at the rate he's going.

• Season 14 Wrapup

Syndic - - News

Quote from Piddle: “Quote from Syndic: “IMNUIBI is an AAA guild, they just dropped from alliance to avoid season point sharing. POE was only driven to the brink of laughing our ass off as we turned on HQ's and farmed them when they tried to contest us outside of CTA timers. ” Can't you just let people be happy? Next you will be telling people that their video game accomplishments don't reflect their value as a person. Then everyone will be crying. ” If it happens, I know there will be at least m…

• Season 14 Wrapup

Syndic - - News

IMNUIBI is an AAA guild, they just dropped from alliance to avoid season point sharing. POE was only driven to the brink of laughing our ass off as we turned on HQ's and farmed them when they tried to contest us outside of CTA timers.

• There's no cons to joining a bigger group. Less hassle, more people to play with, especially now a days where everyone goes small scale 24/7. Being in a small guild often means you're playing solo waiting for people to come online, and usually someone is busy/missing and there's nobody who can replace them -> healer has to do X today instead of Albion? Forget about playing. Large groups = redundancy.

• Albion Politics?

Syndic - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Morwys: “Quote from Syndic: “Quote from Morwys: “I keep reading about ARCH, PoE, some people who get a lot of hate, etc. I tried googling for current Albion politics, but most posts are more than 1 year old. Can anyone give me a run down on who's who and what guild's what in Albion ATM? ” POE is a wholesome new player friendly alliance that lives in the BZ despite 4 anti-POE coalitions that formed to evict us and lost instead. The survivors are ofc, salty and spew a lot of toxic hate …

• Albion Politics?

Syndic - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Morwys: “I keep reading about ARCH, PoE, some people who get a lot of hate, etc. I tried googling for current Albion politics, but most posts are more than 1 year old. Can anyone give me a run down on who's who and what guild's what in Albion ATM? ” POE is a wholesome new player friendly alliance that lives in the BZ despite 4 anti-POE coalitions that formed to evict us and lost instead. The survivors are ofc, salty and spew a lot of toxic hate like every Karen that asks to see the ma…

• Quote from Obelis: “Quote from Syndic: “Quote from Obelis: “Boosters and HQs will be available to those who qualified as soon as the update is live. If you use a booster and declare a Hideout your HQ while it's in Construction Phase 2, then it will be protected through Construction Phase 3. You will not lose your HQ status during the off season if you qualified for that region in the season that just finished. You still have to supply it with sufficient power, though, if your goal is to keep it …

• Quote from Obelis: “Boosters and HQs will be available to those who qualified as soon as the update is live. If you use a booster and declare a Hideout your HQ while it's in Construction Phase 2, then it will be protected through Construction Phase 3. You will not lose your HQ status during the off season if you qualified for that region in the season that just finished. You still have to supply it with sufficient power, though, if your goal is to keep it protected. Hope this helps. ” 1 thing I'…

• You should rework the rest of the overlays because they're comically bad to look at.

• Quote from SyndicForeverRacist: “Quote from Tabor: “I miss the good ole days when this thread was used to make fun of Arch kids... ” Ya you know what? I agree with this I derailed it too much and now I will take this fight with Syndic to stage 2. Stay tuned!! I will no longer be posting in this thread. Good bye, and see you soon Syndic. ” Visualize me pressing the button and you starting to move in circles with the water before you disappear down the drain.

• Quote from Syndic: “Crimson Imperium Reborn was founded in 1997. We won't list our achievements from EVE, PO, GW or any of the MMO's we've played over the years, if you heard of us in those games you know who we are and what we do. We are a community of adults with a thick skin and an unquenching desire for PVP. We want people who enjoy PVP and who enjoy working as part of a coordinated no-bullshit tightly knit community. Requirements: -> Average IP on T8 ZvZ set 1300+ -> Desire for PVP content …