Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 85.

• What is the reason of pushing everything to the current meta? The game is already competitive enough with 5v5 crystal league and hell gates The roads has always been a refreshing and different part of the game that somehow takes you out of the competitive routine to a more "relaxing" environment. Something like what the Mists brought for solo players same has been the roads for small scale players. Decreasing roads from 7 to 5 man portal will just make this content as competitive and "stressful"…

• Quote from Pororo: “frost shot is super over powered. and bow damage is not even weak. multishot has a lot of damage while has very little cooldown, but also warbow and badon bow E damage. and whispering bow AA comes out of monitor!! totally broken. ” In other words, just fucking rework the bow tree

• Quote from FakeLamb: “Quote from Wololo123: “u can make all the silver sinks in the game u want, and still it dosnt matter if u have a NON PVP way to make tons of silver with out any risk, YES, IM TALKING ABOUT HCE, since this content was fully explored and exploted, the silver in the game just go wrong, this content dosnt have to exist anymore, but of course, a loot of ppl will cry, so, here it comes ” do you have any clue how difficult it is to reach the state that you can actually make good s…

• Crystal arena keeps matching our 5 player team against Gold ranked players over and over and over, Our highest ranked player is Silver II and the rest of us we are Bronze and Iron. Why the hell we keep getting matched with Gold ranks and even crystal ranked players....? We just went 8 consecutive Crystal arena matches and we lost all of them against Gold ranked teams. Something interesting I noticed was that each one of those teams had 4 Gold ranked players and 1 silver ranked player... so I bel…

• 5 years almost begging this people to do something agains reported players in Arena, they just dont give a fuck about the game community as long as you keep buying premium they wont give a fuck I am leaving this fuking game once and for all.

• There is no real punish against players trolling to let the other team win, going AFK or just running around without doing nothing. Even after several reports against the same player the matching feature does nothing to prevent this players from joining Arena matches over and over. In fact I dont think the actual report system works... It is enabled to make you think they care but actually no one does. Higher price for Premium membership but same in-game bull shiit... What else do you guys need …

• This is not how business works. You just cant announce you are going to almost double the value of premium membership without giving something back. Not unless you are planning to kill the game. Are some of those funds going to be destinated to continue improving the game with new content and updates ? What extra benefits, apart from the ones we already know, are you guys going to give for Prime members? If the answer is "no/none" for any of the above then goodbye Albion Online.

• They buffed frost staffs and released the frost Skin bundle... Then, they nerfed frost staffs They buffed fire staffs and released the Fire skin bundle... Then, they nerfed fire staffs They buffed nature and holy staffs and released the Healer skin bundle... And guess what.... Yup! they nerfed them as well. There is no such thing as a balancing team that honestly and really cares about the actual combat balance of the game... everything is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Nerfing something that was fine just to give a chance for something that is wrong ? You guys really think this is the way to go? If you dont have the imagination to buff or just remake the other cloth robes then dont do anything!!! but hell no!!! you guys had to make the whole cloth tree even worst by nerfing the only thing that was ok... I mean... SBI WTF???????

• Yes!! Please SBI don't let this month without a Halloween event Please make something new up or just bring the Halloween dungeons back but don't let this month go without a proper Halloween event as you guys always have celebrated this date in past years.

• I totally agree with this post and is not about the same Albion retoric about "You are just not using the right set", it is about the absurd low skill level cap of the nature staff compared with other weapons in CDs. It literally boosts your defenses and heals in a way that even if you miss a bunch of Qs, or just waste your armor and helmet during the fight, you still will be at least 50% more health than your oponent.

• It is not possible that after all this nerfs I am still able to pay my premium with silver bags and runes. There are players that are getting legendary t8 chests with more than 30k silver!!! 30k!!!! . This really needs to be addressed ASAP or will destroy the entire Albion economy. I suggest nerfing solo dungeons in a way that whenever you open the last chest it actually takes silver away from you.

• Quote from DummyRobert: “Do anything alone, no party, no friends? Or playing against another player, 1v1? I don't understand why so many people complain about the solo experience. There are solo dungeons, pve and pvp. And chest for solo players in ava and bz. SBI has prepared many solo contents for solo players. It is a sandbox game but not a customized match that can set the number of participants. The ava mist is really wired that lost the core of sandbox games, chaos. Is it another corrupted …

• Testserver Patch Notes - Into the Fray Patch 6 Quote Economy Adjustments Recent updates and patches have substantially increased the amount of Silver generated by Albion’s economy each day. This led to a substantial increase of the in-game price of Gold and Premium. Our economic modeling shows that this increase will continue unless we rebalance the Silver economy in such a way that sinks and faucets are brought back to a balanced state. Hence, we have implemented the following changes: - Increa…

• Quote from xBloodshed: “Quote from BluesJD: “Quote from xBloodshed: “>plays mmo solo >plays mmo known for FULL LOOT PVP >complains about getting ganked u can do corrupted if you want a fair fight. if u dont want to pvp then why play albion? play animal crossing. u can fish, build a house etc. ” So your point is, get a group or leave the game? Are you from SBI perhaps?I play Albion because I like PvP. But the concept of PvP is player vs player not blob vs player. If Black Zone can not offer a fai…

• I must say I really like the new User Interface, I use PC and I was getting blind trying to read those damn little letters before the update Cant imagine people using a mobile device... Great job!

• Quote from Piraterer: “4 easy fixes. 1. Find a group 2. Learn to play 3. Wait for Mist Update 4. Delete Albion, play Minecraft. ” I know it is hard to understand the concept. Let me explaing my self better. I am not going to be part of the same fuckiong problem joining the cowards that are chasing solo players everywhere in game. When I mean I play solo, it means I dont need a group of 10 people to kill another SOLO/DUO playrer That being said, If you think that killing solo players in gank part…

• Quote from DiaDog: “pls go to play world of warcraft ! this game isnt a PVE GAME ! ” When you kill a player how much of that fame can you put on your weapon and the gear you are leveling? Right?... so STF UP!

• Quote from xBloodshed: “>plays mmo solo >plays mmo known for FULL LOOT PVP >complains about getting ganked u can do corrupted if you want a fair fight. if u dont want to pvp then why play albion? play animal crossing. u can fish, build a house etc. ” So your point is, get a group or leave the game? Are you from SBI perhaps? I play Albion because I like PvP. But the concept of PvP is player vs player not blob vs player. If Black Zone can not offer a fair PvP enviroment then perhaps you guys shoul…