Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• The best is, the meta weapon are not even strong in 1:1. These are successful because you can simply have 5+ trys vs u enemy to win. It is like edge of tomorrow movie. Everytime you fail to kill your enemy u simply travel back in time and restart the battle till you finally have won it. I really doubt, that the current CD meta would be the current CD meta if u put this meta in a 1on1 hg that fast gets lava. It would be a healthy mix of builds.

• What is RZ? You mean red zone? I play there, using CD from there. Most easy access 3 portals home 3 exit most easy way to CD.

• Quote from DummyRobert: “We should figure core competitiveness of this game. Crafting, gathering and economy system. It is a great system that many other game dont have. Large-scale fights. Due to the lag and diversity, small-scale fights in this game will never be better than moba like dota2 or LOL. The solo content will never be better than PUBG or likely game. The simplified model is made for large-scale fight like EVE online. Trying to do everything well leads to a total failure. ” I complet…

• Quote from CDEEK5: “Quote from Treadalf: “Yep true, in CD stalker all chests almost only runes or book chests horrible actually.. and been doing them for a couple years defo got worse ” I got a gold legendery chest the other day in t8 slayer CD with about 14k in loot i inastantly hit alt f4 and played total war for the rest of night, i seem to find myslefs struggling to log into albion now as its so fkn hard to make any money now the loot is dead. its clear now to me that sbi are trying to force…

• 3 years needed to reduce heroic

Trial_hard - - Rants

Quote from Quagga: “all nerfs with sword dmg, range and now iron will are not needed if PVE stacks don't work in PVP same goes for spears and daggers ” also the nerfs on great nature are BS

• Looking on mists content especially duo mists and the one shot meta I would really like to know if we could implement henchman. Henchman are npc which u can equip and define a skillcombo they do in situations. You can hit the "attack my target" botton, and the follow me & flee. I think that would be a lot of fun for the solo player in duo mists The oneshot combo is so easy to pull off that you can ask a henchman for the dagger or the grail . What about it? Per henchman we could talk about 50 k g…

• Bows

Trial_hard - - Feedback & Suggestions

Please don't get so personal - it's a game after all and nothing serious. I agree with questioning the performance but the other things are too personal.

• I am for some CD runs from time to time but can't stand the CD content long - 100 times better as mist but still crap - running in circles and totally limited amount of builds - can't stand that long. Looking for a new game for me

Trial_hard - - Rants

The thing that primary annoyed me was that it needed 3 years till it happened Which is completely unacceptable for a full loot pvp game

Trial_hard - - Rants

Quote from The_Support_God: “hummm..... are you sure the nerf is not because SBI want to match it with other nerfs to bow and gloves? ” gloves nerf? U compare the hammer on sword to the phew phew on gloves? The gloves nerf is a small tiny scratch, the sword quadruple nerf is a heavy blow - that might put on the shelf of nishe weapons. Gloves is by far the most mobile weapon. Especially now

Trial_hard - - Rants

Quote from The_Support_God: “@Trial_hard dont walk back on what you and the others decided to agree on everyone was so adamant on nerfing swords and when the nerfs came you decide to walk the other way? then call out SBI on IT? bro make up your mind. Buff or NERF? ” You don't get it. Sword OP comes from prestack and from unlimited reset ... One nerf is valid - then you look how it develops. The nerf train is unhealthy. We are loosing more and more variety. Look example oathkeeper. The issue is E…

• Quote from ziigii: “Quote from Trial_hard: “if u can't deal with some balance at least in common maybe work on your style - that's the typical bully to go for the much weaker and run as soon as someone can fight back. ” IP cap/requierment are needed for those who can't addapt from CD to the open world. This is not a balance issue. I play in t6 and I start most of the fights. I also fight anyone up to 8.1. ” Rofl - you start in T6 and fight anyone to 8.1 Let me translate this what YOU said for a …

• Quote from ziigii: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Another issue is the really low IP people don't even really belong in the lethals, there should be an IP requirement... have them go rat in yellow zones since they are risking nothing. Lethal should be 1200 IP+ in my opinion. ” IP requerment or IP cap are terrible ideas for open world content. IP cap was implemented in the yellow zones a long time ago and it failed. This will only enable unga bunga players to press every key and all in the first red t…

• Quote from Cathlin: “Quote from Sethis: “@Retroman, I saw last NDA changes and something caught my eye: - Additional Ability Power Factor: 1.2 -> 1.05 - Additional Auto Attack Factor: 1.2 -> 1.05 As I understand, every two-hand weapon has power factor 1.2 atm. Is it true? If not, where I can find a table for all weapons? This new power factor makes Oathkeepers damage even lower, than on one hand maces, and the damage become equal only with 1600 IP. Am I wrong? This makes Oathkeepers extremely un…

• Or do what the community said - remove mounts?

• Quote from Fat8.3node: “Honestly after the latest couple of patches this is just overreacting. Feels like all the CD players are going rampant with whining. It's supposed to be an OW-like experience, suggestions like "increase long hostile CD even more" or IP divisions don't belong there. And in what world are you NOT happy if there's a 8.3 player in your mist? Say you're wearing 8.1 and are going to overcharge in a fight, you're just 100 IP below him but lose way less. It's a net win in the lon…

• Quote from Quagga: “ip cap = buff for rats base ip to enter mist = nerf for rats ” new player and veteran split = win for all

• Quote from Gubit: “It only gives you an extra stack if you aren’t fully stacked. If you are at 3 stacks, and if you are chasing at 0 stacks getting 1 stack isn’t going to help you catch anyone. You have 3 seconds of being unable to be purged. What ability are you even trying to protect from purge? No one cares about the defense really. Remove that instead. I’m voicing my concern because if this change goes ahead I suspect people will switch to parry or the root because iron will is going to be n…

• Why? Issues one shotting?

• Quote from Tabor: “I would rather fight and die to an 8.3 than get ratted by 6 mounted shits watching me fight somebody and gang me after I win with 20% health left. ” that's why I say - as soon as u have 1500 IP each portal of mists u open get rarity+1 A common becomes an uncommon That's why nobody looses if u then cap the common on 1100/1200