Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 637.

• nature q stacks and purges

VseOtlichno - - Bugs

Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, those three mentioned by you are supposed to purge Rejuvenation stacks. If they are not supposed to purge Healing over Time effects like Mage Robe's Purging Shield, it should be mentioned in the tooltip. If you find a spell that works different to this though, feel free to let us know! ” Ava Gloves purges the nature stacks. please fix You have different information with Mabruck. Who is right? I thought Hot was Hot, not a buff. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…1b3…

• @Slorn Гугл переводчик не поможет админам понять что не так, потому что это скрины. Ты хоть пояснение пиши.

• nature q stacks and purges

VseOtlichno - - Bugs

Why purges remove nature's heal? Fiend's cowl, helm of valor and ava gloves... its broke game. Fix asap

• Hello. Any purge removes nature stacks. Can you fix it? Its big problem to play nature.

• +1 curent status bar - shit

• Quote from Pipeer: “This morning kill doesn't show? Last night was a 8.3MP double bladed ” I think you need to learn pvp.

• Quote from Pipeer: “I did go 1h ago. Killed 1 time and escape the other an a 2nd mist from a 8.3 Badon. So much for fantasy ” Are these your stats? Where is 8.3 badon? forum.albiononline.com/index.p…1b3177209f52a447a8d47db7f

• Quote from Pipeer: “I did go 1h ago. Killed 1 time and escape the other an a 2nd mist from a 8.3 Badon. So much for fantasy ” Go for a walk outside. If you see 8.3 badon there, then the problem is in your head.

• Quote from Pipeer: “I do have visited plenty of mist and I found almost every wisp or chet contested by 8.3 badon player. ” In the first two days after the update - yes. If you are talking about the present, then these are your fantasies.

• Quote from Promethius999: “"A random solo player in a flat t5 set will get more than every member of the group that carries the vortex to the territory." You must not have played in the mists much if you think anyone who isnt remotely high ip is getting these wisps. Not to mention people gang up on you unlesss you're in 8.3 or something and even then people might. ” You must not have played in the mists much if you have not seen empty locations where there was no competition. Literally every 4-5…

• Quote from Egorka23rus: “Я не знаю как это делать поэтому сюда и написал ” albiononline.com/ru/profile/support Тебе просто впадлу секунду подумать.

• Quote from Egorka23rus: “Здравствуйте у меня обокрали аккаунт, я неделю не играл. Начал заходить пишет не верный пароль, поменял пароль зашёл а не чего нету не вещей не серебра. ” Поэтому ты зарегистрировался на форуме, вместо того, чтобы через личный кабинет отправить тикет в поддержку....

• Please check if there is a mistake in the reward for Weakened Wisps. Why do wisps in a t6 zone give the equivalent value of might and favor, like for a vortex in the outlands? But this is group content. You must have group, hold the territory. A random solo player in a flat t5 set will get more than every member of the group that carries the vortex to the territory. Over the weekend I found a legendary wisp in t7 location. I completed the weekly conqueror challenge in 5 minutes. Received another…

• Турнир

VseOtlichno - - Feedback & Suggestions

тут ответа не дождешься. иди на англоязычную часть форума

• murderledger.com/players/Khaang/ledger This is not the first such player I have met. There is also a whole active guild where everyone only uses 8.3. Speedrun will fail.

• не раздувка, а эскалация. Я тут тоже постою, мало ли кто-то гигаумный придет и шарящий. На текущий момент я считаю что в пве она не работает, в пвп она работает от всех скиллов, что наносят урон одновременно всем целям в области.

• T6 horse - best mount in the game. Ms + weight + hp + cost.

• I think that the reward for mists is overbuffed. Chests usually have a good reward. Orbs give an insane amount of might and favor points. I bought about 25 chests for 5500 this weekend. Who decided the spider bounty in mists should be greater than the bounty in OW? The bounty for spiders is crazy right now. Yesterday I received 6.4 items from the spider + 2 million lot (the cost of the item was missing and not taken into account). In one minute... I would increase the reward for clearing the cam…