Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Hi, any update on this feature? Does anyone knows anything about it?

• @coxadefrango that is an aexcellent question, yet i doubt that we would get an answer in the forums to it, just in case, maybe tagging someone of the dev team could help. @Retroman, yo!, do you have any idea on this issue? Tia.

• Mmm I dont know if it is a popular opinion or not, but I have always thought that Mimi should copy the exact same skill that the target has selected. That way, by knowing exactly what your allies picked up you can make some interesting strategies, for example, in ava raids if i know that one hole healer took the W that "revitalizes" (dont remember the name, the one that un-knocks you up xD) or while ganking, you know that if you use it in the catcher tank you will get snare charge which will mak…

• Quick question, how long does it normally take for things on the test server to make an appearance on live? A couple of weeks, months? Thanks in advance.

• Ok. No. This is not a good idea. I don't gank and I would love to go back home fast, in town portal fashion, but no. This is not good. However I prefer to add ideas instead of just saying "no". So my two cents. First lets say that i do agree with the town portal idea, just not how it was exposed. Walking for 15 minutes just to go back to the city, HO, outland town is boring, hence: "walking simulator". I do think that having a transportation mechanic would be nice in this regard, as long as it o…

• Quote from Cessari: “Quote from Retroman: “Finally, there will be an option to skip through multiple overcrowded clusters in a row, so you cannot keep your backline safe by overcrowding two clusters. ” HMM Wanna move a zones worth of HO kits out to the middle of the Blackzone? Cluster Queue Skip. Wanna CTA all of your members and evac your main HO? Cluster Queue Skip. With this new advanced technology, Logistics just got 100x easier with the power of n+1! ” I think this is important, being able …

• I am having this problem too. Reducing the FPS improves scrolling speed, but i have to set it extremely low, at 30, which just does not cut it. This is somewhat an important bug, if i miss something in guild/party chat its practically lost forever to me because i cant keep up with the scrolling.