Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 110.

• Quote from Aurin: “Si vous passez la souris sur le coût, il est de 1600. ” oh f** thank you

• Hello I saved my tokens for several months thinking I could buy the skin but apparently I can't why? NGHPB549492+8Ww060iCS2XdctZdI3GsECmb+HJoIX6x6EgDm+lURTH+YB7V9nAqE5WNme4YKuOiY6iMe6PaQxUUIuTbswgFVNJwA8sO3Bn6yR6bWZMSNtJwDtuWfHpQxaPx9C9zadil7jrCigbq6UXceNIVKTWUIqypm2ytJdTiNyNeXclF6GttOVfeDEc7qzjR23r3OMFqZKng1kw0mXGLrfibHTScOZWgGv9TdC6ROFeMTgwYiIxvJzMRWQbeGZUAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

• hello I would like to know if one day there will be a rework on the workers? 2 years ago I answered the annual survey, and this idea was in the list, although it is not the priority of the game and I understand it I would like to know if it is in anticipation? which would make it possible to raise the cost of the stone, and to stabilize a minimum the eco of a lot of players. I cross my fingers, many players have completely useless islands currently.. NGHPB549492+8Ww060iCS2XdctZdI3GsECmb+HJoIX6x6…

• Quote from Hellements: “There's changes coming to RP gain & matchmaking adjustments with Into The Fray Patch 3. This should resolve some of these issues. ” I'm silver 1 and I always get 1 irons in my arenas.. I thought it had been fixed.. NGHPB549492+8Ww060iCS2XdctZdI3GsECmb+HJoIX6x6EgDm+lURTH+YB7V9nAqE5WNme4YKuOiY6iMe6PaQxUUIuTbswgFVNJwA8sO3Bn6yR6bWZMSNtJwDtuWfHpQxaPx9C9zadil7jrCigbq6UXceNIVKTWUIqypm2ytJdTiNyNeXclF6GttOVfeDEc7qzjR23r3OMFqZKng1kw0mXGLrfibHTScOZWgGv9TdC6ROFeMTgwYiIxvJzMRWQbeGZUAA…

• Ranked system

tattoonesh - - Feedback & Suggestions

there is already a pvp ranking and a guild season ranking.. the game is complete in terms of content, whether at the beginning or the end of the game.. how many hours have you played? NGHPB549492+8Ww060iCS2XdctZdI3GsECmb+HJoIX6x6EgDm+lURTH+YB7V9nAqE5WNme4YKuOiY6iMe6PaQxUUIuTbswgFVNJwA8sO3Bn6yR6bWZMSNtJwDtuWfHpQxaPx9C9zadil7jrCigbq6UXceNIVKTWUIqypm2ytJdTiNyNeXclF6GttOVfeDEc7qzjR23r3OMFqZKng1kw0mXGLrfibHTScOZWgGv9TdC6ROFeMTgwYiIxvJzMRWQbeGZUAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

• hello I've been trying to pass silver 2 for more than a week, how much longer do we have to suffer this kind of troll? can we not have matches with a maximum of one rank below in matchmaking? for example I am silver 1 and my mates are at least bronze 2, so on.. so yes I play alone or with 2 or 3 but when I see guys who don't know anything about stuff or the arena and which rot my progress, it tires me.. 2 weeks to pass a rank, I am at 574 part for only 276 victories.. NGHPB549492+8Ww060iCS2XdctZ…

• Quote from GustaWSpartA: “Donc, s'il s'agit vraiment d'une punaise de sac argentée, pourquoi il est difficile de dire "BONJOUR ALBION, NOUS DEVONS FAIRE UNE MAINTENANCE D'URGENCE À CAUSE D'UNE BUG DE SAC D'ARGENT" et (presque) tout le monde comprendrait. Non, c'est mieux de dire des conneries comme de la politique "on dira plus tard", les serveurs sont down depuis 2h quand même. #freegoldforeveryone ” peut-être parce que s'ils avertissent d'une mise à jour 1 heure avant avec la cause, les gens a…

• I don't understand, why people constantly moan.. if they do it it's for a good thing.. be patient. . I still find that they are quite professional compared to other mmos who make updates day at any time and sometimes lasting more than 4 hours.. NGHPB549492+8Ww060iCS2XdctZdI3GsECmb+HJoIX6x6EgDm+lURTH+YB7V9nAqE5WNme4YKuOiY6iMe6PaQxUUIuTbswgFVNJwA8sO3Bn6yR6bWZMSNtJwDtuWfHpQxaPx9C9zadil7jrCigbq6UXceNIVKTWUIqypm2ytJdTiNyNeXclF6GttOVfeDEc7qzjR23r3OMFqZKng1kw0mXGLrfibHTScOZWgGv9TdC6ROFeMTgwYiIxvJzMRWQb…

• ok I just understood in fact the warning message has changed.. and I myself had clicked on not showing again.. thinking that the other message would still be active afterwards.. so I really almost lost my mammoth this afternoon, but the guys never pushed me to the end of the gate, it's weird.. I have just returned to adrens to check the door.. and indeed I no longer had the alert. the alert before was still more visible than now, even if there are explanations.. we do not expect to pass the zone…

• Quote from Stabberii: “j'ai fait une explication détaillée dans un fil ... d'autres semblent penser que cet exploit est autorisé ce qu'ils ne savaient pas, c'est que les paramètres de jeu pour "Avertissement pour les zones PvP" sont actuellement cassés pour certaines zones jaunes près des zones rouges tuer des joueurs avec des mécanismes de zone est autorisé, mais comme les paramètres sont bogués, cela est considéré comme un exploit @AngryWolf le sait. Sujet : [Exploit] Safezone gank to Pvp zone…

• it happened to me so many times, I reported it 2 years ago but no return, luckily I always had the message activated at the door, again this afternoon it happened to me in adrens hill , too bad if I had seen your message before I would have made a video .. they were at least 15 on me .. NGHPB549492+8Ww060iCS2XdctZdI3GsECmb+HJoIX6x6EgDm+lURTH+YB7V9nAqE5WNme4YKuOiY6iMe6PaQxUUIuTbswgFVNJwA8sO3Bn6yR6bWZMSNtJwDtuWfHpQxaPx9C9zadil7jrCigbq6UXceNIVKTWUIqypm2ytJdTiNyNeXclF6GttOVfeDEc7qzjR23r3OMFqZKng1kw0…

• Hello does anyone know if there is a royalty free albion image bank ? I see a lot of video editing with images of the game, I was wondering where they found that? I would like to get back to drawing and doing fan art.. so it would help me a lot, thank you

• oui ils sont en train de régler le bug jsuis pas la seule

• merci je ne savais pas si je pouvais demander au support NGHPB549492+8Ww060iCS2XdctZdI3GsECmb+HJoIX6x6EgDm+lURTH+YB7V9nAqE5WNme4YKuOiY6iMe6PaQxUUIuTbswgFVNJwA8sO3Bn6yR6bWZMSNtJwDtuWfHpQxaPx9C9zadil7jrCigbq6UXceNIVKTWUIqypm2ytJdTiNyNeXclF6GttOVfeDEc7qzjR23r3OMFqZKng1kw0mXGLrfibHTScOZWgGv9TdC6ROFeMTgwYiIxvJzMRWQbeGZUAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

• Hello, I just received my 1st twitch drop of this new week but it's empty what should I do?

• Bonjour j'ai reçu mon 1er twitch drop de cette nouvelle semaine mais il es vide que dois je faire?

• ce sont des items de la beta, souvent des fondateurs qui ont payé le jeu et qui ont eu ce genre de récompenses qui ont prit de la valeur depuis.. bon 1M ca va c'est pas cher mais je pense qu'elles sont si peu chère car ca n'intéresse personne..

• Quote from NuclearLime: “J'aimerais qu'il y ait un moyen de voir le calendrier à venir pour les bonus quotidiens. Aussi, oui le raffinage est inclus ” oui effectivement j'ai vu ça hier.. par contre je ne vois plus l'intérêt d'avoir des bonus quand les ateliers augmentent x3 ou x4 le prix du crafting.. encore un mauvais plan pour rendre les riches encore plus riches.. NGHPB549492+8Ww060iCS2XdctZdI3GsECmb+HJoIX6x6EgDm+lURTH+YB7V9nAqE5WNme4YKuOiY6iMe6PaQxUUIuTbswgFVNJwA8sO3Bn6yR6bWZMSNtJwDtuWfHpQxa…

• Hello, I notice that I no longer have the ava road info when I hover my mouse over it but only when they are closed, before we could see the timer to know when the door was going to open, again once in the ava road when we had a load in the door we just took the outline was yellow now i see the doors with my gray load as if the door was closed so from a distance i believe it is closed and I'm not going back while my load is active I haven't disabled anything in my settings, so is this normal? th…

• Quote from Blu1emonade: “Existe-t-il un moyen de transférer/des Drops indus qui ont été échangés sur le mauvais compte Albion, et de les récupérer sur un autre ? Depuis, j'ai dissocié le compte. mais les butins ont été réclamés via mon inventaire Twitch lorsque le mauvais compte Albion a été lié. ” J'ai fait la même bêtise sur les 2 drop primaires.. heureusement je m'en suis rendu compte.. mais je ne pense pas que ce soit possible NGHPB549492+8Ww060iCS2XdctZdI3GsECmb+HJoIX6x6EgDm+lURTH+YB7V9nAqE…