Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 219.

• Quote from ThreeHades: “You do realize that quagga has just been saying the habits and play style of the average Chinese player, not saying anything like “oh I hate the Chinese, oh the Chinese are just so stupid to play this game” and so on and so forth. But Quagga is just simply saying the play styles of the Chinese players, and yes what he says is kinda true with multiple other people in the game. Plus there are those laws in China that there can’t be gore in game which I personally feel is bi…

• Let’s compare the similar skills Cleric sandals, blink, 12m, 20s cooldown time, immune to damage for 0.2s Mage sandals, delay blink, 15m, 20s Royal Royal shoes, jump, 12m, 20s, immune to everything in the air Stalker shoes, blink, 10m, 25s, extra 15% damage &healing bonus Mercenary shoes, dash, 13m, 25s, cleanse once Judicator shoes, dash, 11m, 25s, knock into air Dash can be interrupted during movement like wind wall or knock back. Mercenary shoes’ cleanse is powerful. But it can’t cleanse knoc…

• Quote from Quagga: “yes, if you are a korean alone in a group of chinese and someone calls you a chinese, shit happens, the same way, if I am in a group of 9 russians and someone call me a russian, should I get mad and call him a racist ? I don't think sobut what does that have to do with your gaming culture, you all exploit numbers in low tier gear, because numbers > rest + slave HO with fast respawn point idc how many they have, but I know how gamepaly is like outside the CTA and it is garbage…

• Quote from Quagga: “performance poor combat balance in albion online + spam numbers and cc lock is PERFORMANCE I already said i have a chance to play zvz againt you guess what 30:0 for me alone, not that after 15min of farming you all started coming to def terri with flat 4 gear, sometimes not even full gear just armor, boots and weapons. and that's what I'm talking about, it's a different gaming culture, numbers spam + doing everything to win combined with HO in rented t8 zones you guys are a c…

• Firsrtly, it is a good news that great acrane is debuffed. However, it is not a good way to debuff great arcane. The main change after adding channel time is GA becomes a totally defensive role to protect your teammates. You have no chance to stand ahead of the team. It is too dangerous after the change. Now, GA is more like grailseeker and grovekeeper. The best way is to stop engage. Freezing teammates is weird because it is contradictory with other defensive skills especially guard rune. Other…

• Downtime and premium.

DummyRobert - - Rants

I agree with you. A tier 7 untradebale tome and 50k silver. It is easy to farm 100k fame and 50k silver in half an hour. Extra mantaince time should have another compensation based on it.

• Quote from ThreeHades: “And why exactly did you call Quagga a Racist? Not like he said anything to be racist to begin with. You sound like the person that calls another person a racist just because they said they were a conservative. ” forum.albiononline.com/index.p…-PVP-experience/?pageNo=1 You want to know why. Just look this post. If you want to blame Chinese players for their performance. Sure, it is your right. But if you link something that is not Chinese to us. Then, I will doubt your mot…

• These banks are not safe. They might steal your money.

• NO. Things becoming cheap is good.

• This passive is great for the holy beam. The holy beam is also used in ZVZ. I think this passive will be useful. We can try it.

• The role of mist is weird. I don't want it to become a large multi-people corrupted dungeon. 1200 ip is too high for new players.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “i find the new passive interesting because it would shake up the meta since they added the new fey cowl, they have just developed the code for making channels uninteruptable the creation of this ability for some specific use cases to help with the weakness of holy is good choice for a passive things such as fallen staff, lifetouch staff hellgates as one way to mitigate knockback and CC and for those few times where your heal goes through instead of stopped by CC woul…

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from The_Support_God: “Funny funny strike out real funny retroman ” Bows - Magic Arrow (Warbow) - Projectile Speed: 17.7m/s -> 21m/s Holy Staffs[/b] - Removed the Passive Aggressive Caster - Added New Passive: Ascended - Condition: Activates when you cast your weapon's second-slot ability - Effect: Makes all your casts and channels uninterruptible for 2s -> 1.5s ” This passive is made for holy beam...

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from DummyRobert: “I have played eve online for two years in Chinese server. ” tell us why eve split the servers because Chinese gameplay is a cancer, if you compare it with the west/eu, the numbers and the way they play the video game, win at any cost, is pure cancer. ” Let me tell you why. Any game that is officially run in China should be an independent server. This is stipulated by Chinese laws. Many games like dota2, WOW, FF14 have their own Chinese servers and com…

• Quote from Mandulf: “Interesting! Could you say why large ZvZ in Albion is more interesting for you than in EVE? With an EVE background I would have guessed the other way around, but I'm still pretty new to Albion and have little Albion ZvZ experience so I might be missing what might make large fights in Albion more interesting. ” I have played eve online for two years in Chinese server. The main reasons that Albion online is more interesting than eve online in zvz are these: First, the lag. Eve…

• Racism

DummyRobert - - Rants

Quote from Jean_Helius: “Quote from Quagga: “which means you identify yourself as macaco since you care ?, maybe he is right lol ? snowflake detected ” toxicity is not against the rules but racism is. racist detected. be nice Quack. ” Quagga is a racist too. So, it is not surprising to see him have such foolish words. He once mistook a Korean player for a Chinese player and blamed Chinese players based on this. After being pointed out, he turned around and started blaming all Asian players. It i…

• Quote from Fabrizziou: “Maybe one little aspect I could say about this glass topic is that the "tryhard" behavior of most Albion players in pvp terms disencourages heavily the roleplaying unlike other MMORPG's, it even was a surprise for me when games like EVE Online that are a bit more hardcore than Albion had better stories and roleplay written by their own players, there are tons of battles, memories and wars to tell about that game, practically the players have written the game's lore. In Al…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “Thanks @DummyRobert for the maths This means auto respec Alone is the most cost effective way to get fame credits per silver while for leveling items to 100 satchel is the strongest because any fame is applied at 100% of its strength and you dont need to pay for fame credits thanks for proving my statement above Quote from The_Support_God: “i still hold the general opinion of Tomes - Leveling a weapon from T3 to T6 so your can equip it and unlock X skill form the tre…

• hFQMERNh3sgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg== Conditions:you have all equipment spec of 100. Auto-respec: you gain 160% credits of battle fameNo auto-respec: you gain 40% credits of battle fame satchel: 8.3 outstanding, 100% extra fame, and 1.12 silver/extra fame Then just refer to the sheet1 forum.albiononline.com/index.p…e8199ef1e7f8af5bdf34b00da If you dont have 100 levels of spec. Auto-respec: you gain 80% credits of battle fame No auto-respec: you gain 20% credits of battle fame Then just refer to the shee…

• This question is easy. Every credit point costs silver. So, if you are rich, Use re-spec and satchel. If you are poor, use nothing. If you are incredibly rich, just buy tome of insight. Credit is just something about your money. That is all.