Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 863.

• Quote from Schmellow: “Alternative - you load up, go to yellow solo mist and wait/search for colored wisps. Upgraded zones have random ava portal that displays destination, which in turn can be royal (can be bz or roads though). Very time consuming, but otherwise completely safe and does not require additional characters participation ” I didn't want to be explicit about it, but most the that "naked friend" would be an alt, not a different person.

• On average I do about 3-5 transport a day between Caerleon - Safe Zone Royal cities (e.g Sterling) - Black Zone Rest towns. Since update, I've done 8 transports Brecilien. (up then down count as 1 transport) This is the current state of transport as I see it after Beyond The Veil comparing to before. Risk involved is rated from 0 to 5, with 5 equals riskiest while 0 means risk-free. * Transport route * Before update * Current rating * Comments * Rest towns - Safe Zone Royal cities * 4 * 4 * Noth…

• Playing from SEA. Some day my ping is 260-270, others my ping around 290-300. But the connection is stable.

• Quote from EANjshdusda: “Quote from SpicyPepper: “Grail E root was originally delayed when it first came out. Guess what, It was complete garbage and they had to changed it into current state.I made shit load of silver with that update stocking them up, before that patch T4,5,6 Grailseeker was 40-60k, that was the price of an Avalonian artifact. So you basically wanted them to revert a flawed they fixed. ” Buffing and nerfing circles are very common in games. I don't see a problem with it.The re…

• Sad story from a solo player

SpicyPepper - - Rants

Quote from ThreeHades: “The distance was like 2x as far as the multishot. ” The range my image ? That's the same range as multishot. Sword chased the bow smashing his E button repeatedly, when it's in range he casted it, only then the bow jump away so he didn't see the casting animation, and the sword followed. That's how all target charging spells behave in this game (knight boots, hellion shoes, .. . ). Claymore place a hitbox right before impact, and you can escape that hitbox to avoid the da…

• Quote from Quagga: “A year ago I made a post about grail, that E root should have a delay of 0.5-1sec ” Grail E root was originally delayed when it first came out. Guess what, It was complete garbage and they had to changed it into current state. I made shit load of silver with that update stocking them up, before that patch T4,5,6 Grailseeker was 40-60k, that was the price of an Avalonian artifact. So you basically wanted them to revert a flaw they fixed. Edit: Here it is: Quote from Retroman: …

• Dev Talk: The Mists

SpicyPepper - - News

Quote from Fikule: “What makes them less fun than overworld content for you? ” - Mist is an instance that lack randomness aspect of encounters, making it into another type of corrupted dungeon or 2v2 HGs, where there will always be specific meta you have to follow. Lots of people have already voiced this out even before test server release. - Lack of content to do in there due to instance's size, lack of contestable objectives, & no gathering resources to kill time while waiting for those contes…

• A Brave New Steed is Coming Soon!

SpicyPepper - - News

Need more Riding horse guild skin. Damn, riding horse is the most used mount in the game, how come there's no guild version of it in the shop.

SpicyPepper - - Rants

Quote from ThreeHades: “nah if I’m correct, the claymore E should of at least cleared half that distance. Like I’m no claymore user but I know that it would not be that far of a range. ” It's in range here. This is about 8-10m from the claymore perspective, and about 12m from the bow's perspective, both of which is in range for a claymore E. Edit1: you can compare it to the bow's Multishot at 0:03 for reference. Multishot range is 12m. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…977f28c9d997d952e05bc270c

• It will steeply increase even more after Nov 28th. More info here.

• Quote from CassX: “My guess is that it will stall and stay somewhere around ~5k/1gold, guessing then 30 days premium will be somewhere in the 18-20 mil range. But it's just a tip, we'll see... ” Agree. That what I estimated as well. Around 4k6 - 5k per gold.

• Pump. Where's the staffs, this need special attention.

• Not a problem, it will eventually sort itself out. Once the margin big enough for the effort & the potions madness die down, people will start transporting. You don't bring commodities through a portal hoping for a good roads. Two people, one doing transport, the other one naked. The naked one jump out to scout the road to see if it's good, then suicide. Once you see a workable route, only then the transporter come out. It's more of a hassle than a risk transporting from Brecilien. I get one dec…

• Quote from EANjshdusda: “Yes you can use mercenary boots to counter, but then it's scenario 2. You survive and they stun you and run away. You got no chance catching them. ” Like I've said, you got many chance to catch them. Staves no longer as fast as they used to. They daggers will run away, but the grail seeker will die for that against double mobile dps with break free.

• @PowerWave @The_Support_God I think I've figured what's the misunderstanding here base on this: Quote from PowerWave: “Correct if i'm wrong, doing that way you propose you can only expand this 16k of fame that you get from fame credit only in ONE node. Because its a fame credit. When you gain fame (using a tome, killing mobs, etc…) the fame will go to all the nodes of your equipped gear (8 or 10 if or not off-handed) ” @PowerWave, Yes you are wrong. There're modifiers on all nodes when respectin…

• Let's convert everything to credit only for comparison sake. If I use respect only, and receive 10k fame from mob: I get 16k fame credit, paying 14,192 silver. => 0.887 silver paid per fame credit If I use T7 satchel without respecting: 6k2 (fame credit, paying 6545 silver. => 1.055 silver paid per fame credit How did you come to the conclusion that satchel is more efficient than respecting? At max spec you'd progress slower while paying more with the satchel.

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Because I can? Or because u don't like the answer? One of the to or both are potentially true. ” Oh, the post was for me. Didn't know that, so I had one heck of a laugh. When I surf forum, I usually open multiple threads on multiple tabs then hop between them. Occasionally, I read thread A on one tab, then posting about it in thread B opening is a different tab. That's what I thought was happening. Quote from Trial_hard: “What exactly would be the problem if u cap normal …

• Quote from jad0: “T6 Riding Horse has the best parameters / price ratio, swiftclaw is olso ok, however it has long time until galope, whitch can be an issue in some scenario. ” No shit. I've always been using these roaming the zones around Rest town. The value they give at such a price is one hell of a bargain. 1 Moose = 4 * T6 Riding Horse

SpicyPepper - - Rants

Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from SpicyPepper: “I don't understand. What's the problem in that vid ? ” Bro used claymore E to leap a football field. ” Hah. Nothing weird about it. Claymore was clearly in range when the bow was casting frostshot, at a few frame after 0:10

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from SpicyPepper: “Quote from Trial_hard: “just watch twitch won for a second - it's impressive there is nothing to switch. In the moment the tag appears, they press sprint + stunrun an it's all over... Either u have the counter up before but there is no switch ” Won can do that because he's good, not because of the build. He's a very good CC player.Just a couple of day ago I killed a Tier 8.1-8.2 Grailseeker + Spirit hunter as two tier 7 Mace + Bloodletter., one of…