Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 319.

• Arcane staff Frazzle + Time Freeze bug

Mabruck - - Bugs

Hey there, EDIT: Ok, now I got it! Thanks for the report, I will forward this. Cheers

• Hey there, By default the guildjoin setting is set to "closed". You yourself set up the "auto-accept/open to join" option for your guild on november 18th 16:34 UTC - that is logged in the database. Since this is not a bug, I am closing this thread. Cheers

• cant place a Hideout (guild perms problem)

Mabruck - - Bugs

Hey there, thanks for the detailed report, we were not able to reproduce this. You need the "Manage Hidouts" Right to be able to place the HO. Maybe you can share a screenshot of the rights setup? Cheers

• Cant Enter Portal Town

Mabruck - - Bugs

Hey there, this will be fixed in the next patch, the workaround that wintermelony described should help until the patch is released. Cheers

• bugged wisp sanctuary

Mabruck - - Bugs

Hey there, these rare cases will be fixed in the next patch! A workaround is to move away from the displayed Sanctuary position about 2-3 screens and then go back. Cheers

• Hey there, please have a look at the patchnotes for "Beyond the Veil": Diminishing Returns Diminishing Returns have been reworked for knockbacks and knocking enemies into the air, to prevent players being stun-locked by repeated knock-ups: - Knocking enemies into the air is now affected by Diminishing Returns - Knocking enemies into the air now counts as knockback for DR, with individual adjustments applied to various abilities - Knockback DR Factor: 0.04 → 0.08 - Knockback DR Time: 15s → 10s Ch…

• Glad to hear your issue seems to have resolved - fingers crossed

• I am totally fine, thanks for asking This is the info I had at the time and since there is no group effort involved in clicking on a cage to set a wisp free it made sense to me. But when something gets changed by the design team, we cannot go through every single one of our old posts and check whether an information is still up to date. At the end of the day, what you will find in the patchnotes should be the latest info. I will close this thread now to prevent any more confusion.

• T3 resource mobs in the mists

Mabruck - - Bugs

Hey there, thanks for the report! This will be fixed!

• Wrong SFX play in corrupted dungeons

Mabruck - - Bugs

Hey there thanks for your detailed report, we found the audiofile that was causing the issue thanks to your information! The thief spell sound will be fixed in the next patch

• Just FYI: You always have to start the game with the launcher, otherwise you will automatically get kicked by EAC. I can see that you were online for ~20 minutes today around 05:04:38 UTC so I guess you are not experiencing this issue anymore?

• Disappearing things in roads

Mabruck - - Bugs

Judging from the ingame clock in the video, this took 5 minutes, which should be the standard despawn timer, otherwise all maps would be littered with uncollected loot that did not despawn.

• Дикие лаги в игре

Mabruck - - Bugs

Привет, Пожалуйста, заполните эту форму: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAI…3HiobuJhXaxTsAFA/viewform Вы можете попробовать использовать VPN и проверить, поможет ли это. Спасибо

• Hey there, First of all, please make sure all your drivers are up-to-date and you got all windows updates installed. If the issue stilll occurs, it could be an EAC related issue, so you could try this: Go into the folder where you installed Albion. Click on the "game" Folder. You will find an EasyAntiCheat folder there - click on that. Inside, there is the "EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe" executable. Run it and choose the "Repair Service". If that does not help youcould try to make a clean install with…

• Auto-Respec Information

Mabruck - - Bugs

Here is the info I got (but I am not sure whether this could not be changed again etc.): Without auto respec, you only receive 20%, with auto respec, you receive 80% (4 times as much than without) Cheers

• Auto-Respec Information

Mabruck - - Bugs

Hey there, the information is wrong and will be updated

• Hey there, thank you very much for you detailed bugreport, our coders will look into this! Cheers

• bug

Mabruck - - Bugs

Hé là, Quand cela s'est-il passé exactement ? Pour votre information, vous recevez l'argent pour les objets vendus instantanément, et non pas en ouvrant les mails en jeu quelque temps plus tard. Cela pourrait-il être le cas ici ? Sinon, veuillez contacter l'équipe d'assistance : support@albiononline.com Salutations _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hey there, when exactly did this happen? Just s…

• missing Collision data

Mabruck - - Bugs Testserver

Hey there, will be fixed after the main patch is out, since it is not a gamebreaking issue. Cheers

• Server connection error. Try again later.

Mabruck - - Bugs

Hey there, I presume that surfing the web and playing other online games work fine for you with your cable connection and that router? Maybe there is a (hardware) firewall setting active in your router that prevents you from connecting to Albion Online? Cheers