Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Werent you the dude that was saying "Nothings better than a dead baby"?

• Quote from Dreamerbg: “it may be easier but its stupid and not all frost players actually have a brain (or healers ) which makes things worse for the overall fun and enjoyment of the fight. ” Yeah thats true, it definitely is a weird meta. I do miss being able to just stay up front with my 5 and fighting 5v5... now its just flee to tent every dive and hope you survive lol

• Idk, I didnt have much trouble healing my frost guy through that combo. Granted, I did have to blow everything I had... 3 Q stacks from druidic, Early E as soon as they dive him, and then Graveguard helmet once his HP is at half. All of this while we're fleeing towards the tent. This meta is all about dive and which healer/frost can survive longer. Frankly, I kinda find this meta to be easy for me as a healer.... Dive my frost, please. Makes my life 10x easier.

• You can grow mounts for your guildies, you can specialize into a specific armor set, etc... You wont really be able to craft everything your guild needs due to the high specialization required. Your best bet is to find 1 or 2 good weapons or a commonly used set of armor and dump everything you have into leveling those up. That way you build up the specialization and have higher chances of crafting masterpiece items and also use less focus.

• Quote from Nahnar: “Ive seen this game writes on map that how many enemy/friendly player inside the map, i suggest removing that, and adding how many groups on the maps, (!) not player count. Plus this count on PVE map is quite pointless. ” Thats only in royal zones. The black zones have no counter. As far as people ganking near rare resources, thats not exactly doable. Resources enchant randomly at different rates on each continent. Theres no real way for a ganker to know where the rarest resou…

• Quote from Player112: “Quote from Deviator: “He CLEARLY stated he was travelling to NE exit of Coombe Tor which is a BLACK zone map. You of all people should know that hostile counts online show in ROYAL zones. ” I haven't been to the BZ lately or know where that location is. It can't be that hard to find a counter. I would approach the danger area and probe it + retreat until certain no one is there. Like I said. there are more advanced techniques. Alternatively, hire a scout if transporting hi…

• Quote from Dygenn_II: “With premium you get a pile of tomes four times a month. So much for there being no PtW in Albion. ” Oh look, another person who doesnt understand the meaning of "Pay to Win" Go ahead and point out to me which overpowered item I can buy with my credit card that a free player cant get without a little grinding.

• Fun times with infinite! Sad to see its closing up. twitch.tv/brickstreams/clip/KawaiiRoughPepperoniFeelsBadMan

• Same for me, buddy of mine was having the same issue, hes east coast. I'm in central. He connected through a VPN in Washington DC and was able to connect to the game. He said he tried chicago first and that wouldnt work either.

• Quote from TzeroX: “Flip Items on all Markets - solid 500k-1m per day Dungeons when ur bored, but u usualy dont do dungeons for money. Well, then ofc. Farming - either sell the raw ressources or craft them to the next stage (To atleast have some crafting skills when u go premium) and sell. Im a non Premium Member and doing a solid mill per day by just flipping items and farming. ” With premium youd be making like 5+m per day lol... you're just hurting yourself by playing without premium

• Quote from craneology: “1) I don't think you have actually ever gathered, if you think gathering is a risk free source of silver. ” gathering is ezpz.... Step 1) Ride Swiftclaw Done.

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from BRiCK: “Offer your services as a dungeon scout for 500k Per dungeon. Scout for 30 dungeons and you got your 6 mil. ” 12 dungeons even ” Idk why the hell I thought that was 30 lmao.... Math is hard....

• Offer your services as a dungeon scout for 500k Per dungeon. Scout for 30 dungeons and you got your 6 mil.

• Quote from Dankmos: “when I'm riding gankers have to at least chase me down and get me off my mount however if I am gathering they run up and cause my mount to dissapear nothing else in game does this I might have a chance until they hit my mount it disappears and I'm 800% overweight this is bs and should be fixed ” Theres nothing wrong with the system. You're the one screwing up. Dont gather on a mount that has extra carry capacity. You're setting yourself up for death. Always gather on a swift…

• Quote from Dankmos: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Coonery: “gathering gear really messed up the game mechanics, forces gatherers to run in every situation even if its 1v1... ” And before gathering gear it forced gatherers to fight, in every single situation whether it be 1 v 10 or 1 v 1. And as a lot of gatherers are dedicated gatherers that meant certain death pretty much every time vs PvP specced opponents.That is why gathering gear was introduced. Before gathering gear it was a massacre al…

• Quote from Pescado: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Pescado: “the essence of actual pvp is fighting someone who fights back, ” Says who? ” Common sense in life.. like having sex with someone who wants to f you is the "rigth way". Non consensual sex- /non consensual touching / non consensual "conversation"(that stop being an actual conversation...)... staring... pretty much all non consensual social interactions in life are not the actual "rigth" way to do the thing No means NO my friend xD ” Yo…

• It's clear to me that the previous 3 posters are completely unaware of what the game use to be like. Its fine the way it is now.

• Yeah Steam client is different from the regular client.

• Quote from foxon: “galop again in market.what a joke.. and more and more laggs. will have game more PVE locations?bcs no point to have expensive stuff.expensive mounts. if i have dog for 1,5mln silver.where i can go with him?BZ=dead lost dog.RZ-same. so yelow?blue?what to do in there?t1-4 always no resources,bcs 1 player gather all map.and i f u come,you can see empty map.no choice in game PVE or PVP.just pvp.so game is boring.eerhything what is fun,you cant do.gather or fishing. and when some t…

• 12.9 iPad Pro invitation

BRiCK - - iOS Test Forum

Quote from MEATCUP: “Quote from BRiCK: “Quote from Keiryd: “2 months no invite, sold my Ipad and unsubscribed both of my characters RIP ” Quote from ScreenSavingGamer: “Quote from Keiryd: “2 months no invite, sold my Ipad and unsubscribed both of my characters RIP ” same story here. Betting on the wrong devs... ” You guys are trying so hard to play a game thats not even worth playing on mobile, thats what cracks me up. ” Yeah IDK either - I was salty till I realized my invite was sitting in my s…