Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• What an appalling start to the launch

vape - - Rants

Quote from Mordgier: “Then why are you here? ” Because we're salty we wasted our money on this garbage?

vape - - Rants

Quote from Khor: “Quote from stickymayhem: “Quote from Khor: “Quote from laurarose: “Blah blah blah, blah blah blah, this is my first MMORPG and im 9 years old, blah blah blah ” i fixed that for you ” For real though it must really drive you crazy to sink so much time into THE NEXT BIG THING and then it blows up. It could drive a person to, I dunno, blindly defend it so their investment in shitty devs so they finally get to be a big fish in a little pond doesn't bite them in the ass ” Not really…

vape - - Rants

Quote from Mordgier: “Quote from vape: “Of course I own the game. I created my forum account on a different e-mail so the dev doesn't ban my account like he's done before to others. ” I hope you are also hiding behind 7 proxies. ” epic reply lol roasted and toasted xDd

vape - - Rants

Quote from Mordgier: “Quote from vape: “Make the game free or cancel the monthly subscription after people have already paid the up front fee. Pick one. Talk about greed. You don't even have a complete game and you're charging the same as WoW did when it was actually good for this crap. ” You don't even have the game Did mommy refuse to buy it for you until you get better about keeping your room clean? ” Of course I own the game. I created my forum account on a different e-mail so the dev doesn'…

vape - - Rants

Quote from Khor: “Quote from laurarose: “Blah blah blah, blah blah blah, this is my first MMORPG and im 9 years old, blah blah blah ” i fixed that for you ” Lol rekt xD Whatever my man. Keep on whiteknighting shitty devs whilst they take your cash and spend it on games they play in their spare time that actually work. Edit: holy shit 2k+ posts you got cucked my boy. Hahahaha

vape - - Rants

Game is an absolute shitshow. Rubber banding, no instancing because it's 'not done overnight' - uhh yeah, maybe it's done in the literally four years the game has been in testing. ONE giant server is a waste of everybody's money. Stop spending your time on working on the multi-platform cash grab and FIX the damn game people are sinking their money into. The towns are so ridiculously full, there's more players than mobs, the world is not even that big. Can't wait until it launches on iPhone and i…