Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from DummyRobert: “Quote from Quagga: “Quote from DummyRobert: “I have played eve online for two years in Chinese server. ” tell us why eve split the servers because Chinese gameplay is a cancer, if you compare it with the west/eu, the numbers and the way they play the video game, win at any cost, is pure cancer. ” Let me tell you why.Any game that is officially run in China should be an independent server. This is stipulated by Chinese laws. Many games like dota2, WOW, FF14 have their own…

• Quote from Drewski17: “Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Drewski17: “Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Trial_hard: “Maces - Oathkeepers Base Stats - Additional Health Factor: 200 -> 150 - Additional Ability Power Factor: 1.2 -> 1.05 - Additional Auto Attack Factor: 1.2 -> 1.05 - Threatening Smash (all Maces) - Damage: 146 -> 138 - Blessed Aurora (Oathkeepers) - Buff Duration: 5s -> 4s Okay you not sure - question answered ” haharemove movement speed from E problem fixed, so you have to time E with roo…

• Quote from Drewski17: “Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Trial_hard: “Maces - Oathkeepers Base Stats - Additional Health Factor: 200 -> 150 - Additional Ability Power Factor: 1.2 -> 1.05 - Additional Auto Attack Factor: 1.2 -> 1.05 - Threatening Smash (all Maces) - Damage: 146 -> 138 - Blessed Aurora (Oathkeepers) - Buff Duration: 5s -> 4s Okay you not sure - question answered ” haharemove movement speed from E problem fixed, so you have to time E with root, otherwise you get 0 value from healing, …

• Quote from DummyRobert: “I have played eve online for two years in Chinese server. ” tell us why eve split the servers because Chinese gameplay is a cancer, if you compare it with the west/eu, the numbers and the way they play the video game, win at any cost, is pure cancer.

• Quote from Fabrizziou: “Quote from DummyRobert: “Albion is more interesting than EVE online in ZVZ ” in gameplay terms maybe, it is 1000 times easier to understand than EVE But about ZvZ I haven't hear any story about two big alliances that could mark any change on the game's history, just one group going oom with AoE, cc and shit ton of stuff on other group, the AO twitch war reports doens't help with it neither We didn't have any type of "empire" like EVE's Imperium in it's old days, just some…

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Maces - Oathkeepers Base Stats - Additional Health Factor: 200 -> 150 - Additional Ability Power Factor: 1.2 -> 1.05 - Additional Auto Attack Factor: 1.2 -> 1.05 - Threatening Smash (all Maces) - Damage: 146 -> 138 - Blessed Aurora (Oathkeepers) - Buff Duration: 5s -> 4s Okay you not sure - question answered ” haha remove movement speed from E problem fixed, so you have to time E with root, otherwise you get 0 value from healing, also any build with kite will shit on you.…

• Quote from Pipeer: “Not sure why low IP should be prevent from lethal. Bannishing newer player from solo experience is a bad idea. But mixing 8.3 and 4.2 in the same pool is equally a bad idea. No real challenge for the 8.3 guy and not real possibility for the 4.2 player to achieve the goals in the mist. So a mist matching IP based could be good. The reward on the upper pool would be greater than in the low pool. It won't solve the rat issue but it would be a good first step ” that will solve th…

• Now it is balanced, still hits like a truck, but at least it can be dodged

• Quote from Unangwata: “The graphics, vibe, cool new gear in theme, and new place to wander, and doesn't break balance, Overall big plus and congrats, Apart from stuck in Brecilen trap... Not disappointed. ” Same, but still lack of risk = reward.... Im sad that SBI has ditched this game concept.

• NERF DEMON STAFF

Quagga - - Feedback & Suggestions

demonic staff should consume stacks

• Racism

Quagga - - Rants

Quote from DummyRobert: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “Quote from Quagga: “which means you identify yourself as macaco since you care ?, maybe he is right lol ? snowflake detected ” toxicity is not against the rules but racism is. racist detected. be nice Quack. ” Quagga is a racist too. So, it is not surprising to see him have such foolish words.He once mistook a Korean player for a Chinese player and blamed Chinese players based on this. After being pointed out, he turned around and started blaming…

• Especially oath keepers E shield, there is no way to prevent a mount unless you have a knockback. I would like to see mount time up to 4-5 sec.

• Quote from MrDarkwood: “Quote from Nerrd: “From my perspective, i have played nothing but solo mists since launch and through all the hotfixes and i am really enjoying it apart from 1 thing ... the rats I understand that people are at different stages of their Albion career, and if they have succeeded to such an extent they can afford to risk 8.3 sets, then fair play - i have no issue with running across 8.3 meta builds in the mists. It's up to me to survive. However, flat 4 bloodletter rats as …

• bugged wisp sanctuary

Quagga - - Bugs

video: medal.tv/games/albion/clips/Kh…e=cr-MSwyRnksMjcwNTI5ODMs sanctuary didn't respawn

• add ip cap to have access to mist 1300-1400 ip is flat 7 200-300k gear. at this point rat hunting will be "profitable" the meta will fix itself, for now there is no point in ganking rats 800 ip worth 30k, you lose 10-15min or more and get nothing from it, gathering t2 stone is better money than that. there must be risk = reward for now rats don't risk anything and get rewarded just for being there afk on mount.

• The best part of the combat balance is that flat 4 battle bracers have access to triple kick and Q2.... Like what ? one of the fastest weapons in the game and available from T4 ? cool, cool.. same for daggers q2 it's like SBI wants ppl to play in garbage flat 4 rat bullshit sets.

• Racism

Quagga - - Rants

Quote from Jean_Helius: “Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “Quote from Quagga: “which means you identify yourself as macaco since you care ?, maybe he is right lol ? snowflake detected ” toxicity is not against the rules but racism is.racist detected. be nice Quack. ” It looks like an ego problem, instead of using the mute option in the game you came here crying and looking for help because you can't handle the trashtalk in the game lmao ” It was not me but why would I mute a racist bi…

• ip cap on access to mist 1300 would create anti rat groups and the meta will fix itself, for now ratting is the ultimate profit and 0 risk, and hunting rats is 0 profit and suuper time wasting. on the other hand it just shows blackzone hideout players going around in circles and getting erections when 2 people fight and want to have fun in a video game It's sbi fault that with every update the game gets safer and safer and never pushes players to learn pvp just gives them mechanics to avoid pvp.

• Quote from EANjshdusda: “Quote from SpicyPepper: “Quote from Quagga: “A year ago I made a post about grail, that E root should have a delay of 0.5-1sec ” Grail E root was originally delayed when it first came out. Guess what, It was complete garbage and they had to changed it into current state.I made shit load of silver with that update stocking them up, before that patch T4,5,6 Grailseeker was 40-60k, that was the price of an Avalonian artifact. So you basically wanted them to revert a flawed …

• Racism

Quagga - - Rants

Quote from Jean_Helius: “Quote from Quagga: “which means you identify yourself as macaco since you care ?, maybe he is right lol ? snowflake detected ” toxicity is not against the rules but racism is. racist detected. be nice Quack. ” It looks like an ego problem, instead of using the mute option in the game you came here crying and looking for help because you can't handle the trashtalk in the game lmao