Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I just don't understand the reasoning behind giving it a silence as well. Sure a little reflect with some damage is fine. It's very visible as well which is good. But why a silence?

• A few patches ago everyone got a 20% hp buff. With that change I had the feeling SBI wanted to promote longer drawn out fights. However, in the current meta two players in plate can kill a cloth player in a matter of seconds. I feel that is not intended and is largely due to the fact that the Carving Sword is currently too strong. Pick any other sword than Carving in the same team composition and the damage is very healable. The kit of Carving is too powerful as well. The logical counterplay to …

• GvG Season 7 Changes

Zahi - - Developers' Statements

My feedback: 1. As long as killing 5 players in a Crystal GvG and looting 1 each has higher value rewards than the rewards for winning the Crystal GvG it is actually more profitable to do a level 1 tower everyday than a level 3 - assuming you win a lvl 1 way more often than a lvl 3. Crystal GvG towers shouldn't lose a level everyday they aren't played to make the matchmaking system more fair and the rewards should outweigh the rewards of killing some players. You can only do a Crystal once a day…

• Statistics

Zahi - - Feedback & Suggestions

This game needs some sort of statistics; damage done, healing done, number of purges done, amount of time CC'ed, accuracy of skillshots. It's tough to evaluate yourself, others and even abilities in this game without any kind of feedback. GvG's, CGvG's and Hellgates are competitive environments where statistics are crucial for improvement. Look at football, basketball, baseball or any succesful competitive video game. They all show statistics, and for a good reason. How can you improve as a play…

• Just Launch vs. Phrasing twitch.tv/videos/442884423 Birken Fell A bunch of Hellgaters enter the GvG scene and surprise Phrasing with a double victory. The video is their retal. Crossbow POV. 5/24/2019 Just Launch vs. Hard Charge twitch.tv/videos/443350600 - Start at 5 min, I'm sorry I didn't know how to lock the timecode. Stumprot Our adventure continues as we launch on Stumprot. This one wasn't even close - but definately good for our ego - as we continue and launch on Mardale. Healer POV. 6/24…

• German game with German servers would be great. Germany #1. Frankfurt has a great datacentre.

• If you are not under contract then it's probably best to change hosting company. Especially since you mention this one mostly hosts websites and does not understand the concerns of an online game. I used to have trouble with my internet provider and when I called them they gave me the same kind of response you got from your hosting company: 'We are very sorry and we will look into this', but truth is they probably never did anything and they don't really care. So I switched provider and now ever…

• Was excited to try this today, but after 1,5-2 hours of running around on a T3 horse finding 2 empty hellgates and 1 hellgate with 4.1 people I decided to go back to my personal island and do nothing. Why do you keep making these weird changes? Isn't it a lot easier to allow 5-man parties to walk to a Hellgate spot and a popup comes up 'Do you want to enter the Hellgate'? Why are these things on a timer? It's very poor game design. What do you think would happen if League of Legends, DOTA2 or HO…

• Don't get this change. In my opinion anyone should be able to enter a Hellgate at any time they choose wherever they choose. Why limit gameplay like this? It can be fun fighting for a gate, but that same fight could happen inside the Hellgate - where no one can really run from the fight either. This also goes against the whole 'We want guilds to have a presence in their own place' as people have to travel outside their favorit zone or guild territory zone to find a Hellgate now.

• Pretty much any ranged weapon tree has a weapon that's good for 1v1's. You said Vayne, so maybe a crossbow is something for you? Boltcasters are particularly strong in 1v1 and the Siegebow and Weeping Repeater are very good for large scale fights. I'd say the most common ganker builds right now use either: One handed curse staff, warbow, claws, bloodletter. Do note no one will let you bring those weapons in a group fame farm or large scale fight though.

• Outland Expansion Incoming!

Zahi - - News & Announcements

Before this game became free to play I had to do my best in order to find fights and sometimes even single people. Now I log in, port somewhere in Mercia and get a fight within minutes. More zones means fewer players per zone and currently I think there's a healthy amount of players in every zone. Why not implement this slowly? Like one Cumbria sized continent at a time? This is way too much.

• Keep in mind this is offseason. There are no crystal GvG's right now. Either way, this isn't necessarily a bad thing. Cheaper relics means that GvG and CGvG will be more accessible to everyone - something people have been asking for for ages.

• Let us play on Steam

Zahi - - Feedback & Suggestions

Now that the game is free to play I do not see any reason not to let us play our accounts through steam. If anything it would make more people start playing, because people in friend lists will wonder what game it is we are playing. Plus I like having all my games on one platform.

• Will gold be rolled back?

• Oberon Feedback

Zahi - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from Tlaughs: “What build would you use for soloing group dungeons? cultist robe seems kinda OP for it, but what else? ” In one video I used this: Scholaw Cowl: 7.1 Assassin Shoes: 8.0 Cultist Robe: 4.3 Battleaxe: 7.1 Mistcaller: 5.2 Demon Cape: 5.2 Flat 7 omelette and flat 4 poisons In the other video I used pretty much the same. You can potentially replace the cultist robe with a mercenary jacket, but you won't be able to do any bosses with that. It has a way longer cooldown, heals less …

• Oberon Feedback

It was 15-18k fame per monster in a T8 and I could only kill 1 monster at a time. With a group you will get way more fame and that's only fair to be honest. I just think the option should always be there to do things on your own. The gear I used is worth about 850k and I think you could gear a whole 3-5 man group with that money. Not to mention I won't stand a chance against any group that enters the dungeon I'm soloing. Soloing isn't a new thing either. You can solo current dungeons too, it's j…

• @DrNye What I was trying to say is that there won't really be a way to make silver anymore at all when having 'auto-respec' turned on. Not in HCE, not in open world, not in random dungeons. Whether I agree with that or not is another discussion, I'm just stating what I learned during my time on the test server.

• @DrNye The silver that HCE's give is still a lot better than any open world silver. Seems like SBI is trying to move towards a model where 'auto-respec' will always cost more silver than you get in drops.

• Oberon Feedback

Quote from Calesvol: “Keep in mind that the random dungeons are not necessarily solo, right? I mean, other players could enter them along with you which will lead to PVP, right? Right now, you are solo'ing these on Test, so the fame and reward seems unbalanced, but this would not be the case on live when you will face competition and when you factor that in and the fact that you won't be solo'ing these in a cultist robe, the risk/reward is probably on par. ” You have to keep in mind not everyone…

• Oberon Feedback

On the test server everything is 400/400. On live I have all these items 400 with the exception of axes. I would have to look it up, but I think I only got 50/400. The reason I use this axe is because the 'E' has a heal and it is one-handed, meaning you can wear a mistcaller too, to reduce the cooldown of the 'E' and Cultist Robe ability. Basically I stack cooldown reduction so I can use my helmet defensive, cultist robe and 'E' as much as possible. The ability on my boots also reduces cooldowns…