Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 149.

• Frost shot

Painball - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from GreenWizard987: “Bows don't need to be "fixed" (aka nerfed). They in a strange but balanced spot. If you unable to catch them - it's your skill issue, not like bows are really broken. rDPS have more DPS and same or little lower range to fight. mDPS have tools to catch up for bow. The only problem is specific build: Q1, W2, Force Field, Ambush. It's quite balanced because you can kill it still. ” You can kill it right now as sword/gloves* Post sword nerf this is next to impossible. I a…

• Ive been highlighting frost shot for over a year but SBI doesnt listen so noone gives feedback anymore. Not a single melee in this game will have the ability to catch bow now. Quote from ShaolinMind: “I desagree with that... the frost shot has many counter like the W (reflect/jump thing) on Gloves, the E on bearpaw, the W (grab) on all spear's or even the spear himself can easy reach back with E, the frost mage cand just tp with W, Any speed with a grab like W on dagger's brench... i cant spot..…

• Quote from Laem: “NDA just changed : Iron Will (all Swords) Can't be purged by movement removing effects like Cripple anymore Oh boy ” Why would anyone play spear anymore hahaha. RIP my first love between 2x damage nerfs, 1 harpoon nerf, 1 cripple nerf.

• I have no interest in dealing with the bow spam that is about to come and will definitely be on holy

• This is a very uninformed post and just wrong. Claymore can be killed by most classes in the game as long as their opponent plays well. (Fire, Arcane, other Swords, Spears, Bows, Healers, Curse) Claymore withour prestack would be very underpowered and dead. It hits like a wet noodle outside of E and still loses certain matchups even with prestack

• Impact these changes will have: 1) Bow will be come super meta and nothing will be able to catch it. Been complaining forever but balance team doesnt care. Frost shot is broken 2) Broadswords wont be able to kill bows and will fall out of the meta 3) All in Claymores will still be a thing 4) One shot grailseeker will be back. (Demon Helm, Stalker Jacket, Demon Cape, Hunter Shows). All in stun you in demon cape pop jacket you die without fighting back). 5) Curse will be able to kill nature easily…

• Agree broadsword (and also curse) are complete brain dead weapons. 0 skill shots, cant mess up, all in your opponent. I understand the need for weapons like this in the game to appease new/lower skill players but they shouldnt be meta.

• cleric cowl

Painball - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from The_Support_God: “there are many Posts about this issue and many discussions taken place about this before Cleric Cowl is a Hard defensive to counter being Chain CC and nuked it has a super long cooldown of 1 minute and unable to move as its downside as most E ability and damage skill rotations are in 30 seconds the chances that you get nuked in the second engage is high hence after discussion it is agreed upon that it is balanced and this is in reference to soldier helm and cleric ro…

• You underestimate the impact these small changes made. People were begging for a QS nerf for years and all it took was a minor tweek for them to start dying and to completely fall out of the meta. Its just same old mace/gloves/Qs gameplay. Drop CDs, stun you so you cant fight back, bop away and run. Extra 2 meters makes them way harder to catch when they go to reset.

• REMOVE FUCKING HEALER AS COMBAT CLASS

Painball - - Rants

been messing around in stalker and its about 50% healers right now. Not a good look for people trying to get into pvp

• IS BALANCE TEAM SLEEPING ?

Painball - - Rants

Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from IsthatHurtt: “BALANCE TEAM SLEEPING ” No, they are in a coma.Quote from The_Support_God: “well one thing i am happy about SBI is when they want to do changes to X weapon line they are quite willing to listen to feedback and balance X weapon line for the duration they are in test realm + 2 weeks after live ” Getting a single weapon line a big spotlight while forgetting everything else exists is literally more cringe than leaving balance alone. One of the main re…

• IS BALANCE TEAM SLEEPING ?

Painball - - Rants

so basically you are asking for the only thing in this game that can catch you to be nerfed. go ahead and nerf sword speed but not without adding 5 seconds to the CD of frost shot.

• Patch 7 Balance Patch...

Painball - - Feedback & Suggestions

I was excited about the cleric sandal buff because they are fun to play and it lasted all of 3 seconds

• you can tell this is a bad idea because pea brain posted it.

• Hilarious everyone wants to complain about swords when its been a dead weapon for a while and nothing has changed with its stats (Except Broadsword which saw moderate use) Issue is nerfing the entire Spear line to address Trinity when SBI was told it would make all the other spears useless. They dont listen. Then additional harpoon nerf which made spears really bad in kiting matchups. SBI told it was stupid, they didnt listen again, as usual. Now we have a super OP Curse Meta (Grudge broken, Dem…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “Auto fire on crossbow anybody? ” Once again with a very misinformed comment. Please just stop coming to the forums. Autofire is a channel. Channels have an initial range + a range at which the channel breaks (~50% extra I believe) Sword AA is not a channel and curse Q is not a channel. Game is probably buggy at registering last known locations when people are moving fast.

• NDA waiting room

Painball - - Feedback & Suggestions

Excuse me @Quagga but unless the_support_gods napkin math deems these to be unbalanced they will not be fixed.

• Nothing in this game can catch bows in their current states. Hardly even swords. Bad idea.

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Quagga: “+5 bats after smashing crystals, I still don't understand why after some time bats stop appearing usually it is 5-6 stacks.... at that time high mobility builds like gloves,bows,daggers,sword are able to dodge combat for the rest of the fight and crush crystals, this should be fixed first. ” none disagree with you on this - except maybe SBI.. ” This is probably the best answer. Right now people engage until they have 6-7 bat stacks then run for the cry…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “@Stardust968485 i get that my first response is not well thought out ” Applicable to every post youve ever made