Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• No justice

Sanguinerus - - Feedback & Suggestions

There really needs to be a fix for this, it's really stressful, it happened again and this time the reason was: t4 So what if I was wearing t4 stuff? They let me come with them all the way through until the end and then kicked me! I was doing just as much damage as them and I know how to play, I was doing what i needed to! I get no say and I get a 15 minute ban, this game sucks, I only wanted to do one expedition a day, what's wrong with that? Why should I be kept out of expeditions just because…

• No justice

Fuck me, it happened again, and I can see there are other forum posts on it as well, it's really out of hand, I have to queue for ages as it is to get into Master tier, getting kicked for no reason is unfair and i should be able to report for it, show the party chat, and use a system like the league legends system where the players do all the work for you and put down judgement themselves.

• No justice

Wtf, I just got banned again! Kicked reason was: boulet and i have no idea what that means. Someone please get back to me!

• No justice

I went all the way through an expedition and got kicked right before the end by my team for no reason! Then I had to wait through a ban because it said I left the expedition early!! I've never been treated so poorly by a game's system, allowing other players to dick me over and get away with it and i get stuck with the penalty!