Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

• Quote from CDEEK5: “I believe if SBI dont get a grip of this game there going to take huge financial losses. from what i understand they are currently $50.000.000 in the negitive (from youtube sources so not sure how legit this is). i get that SBI need paid to and make profit but they should not gain this profit at the expense of bad game emchanics and poorly thought out updates. as a player with 4 years experiance and about 90 percent of this time i played solo and the rest duo with a freind or…

• great nature nerf

Mendigo_Do_Mar - - Feedback Testserver

Retroman hate nature, accept it.

• Would love to see them add new DGs

• Just add that monster that keeps following you and showing its location in the corrupted dungeon, could add it with the ability to reveal invisible players and play a 10 second debuff for players revealed by that monster.

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Black Zone Loot Changes For the first 120 seconds after a black-zone kill, the dead player can only be looted by the following participants: The killed player The killed player's allies (same party, guild or alliance) The player that dealt the killing blow The killer's allies (same party, guild or alliance) The player that dealt the most damage to the killed player That player's allies (same party, guild or alliance) After 120 seconds, these limitations are lifted and …

• bow icon for ranged DPS, sword icon for melee DPS, perfect

• Quote from Deleted user: “Quote from Neesh: “Oh no people are sad because they exploited a bug? They should be banned lol but the gods of albion are merciful. ” No, people are sad because only a few parts of people exploiting the bug lost everything and others are swimming in fame and silver. Everything should have been rollbacked or nothing. ” The person who has nothing to do with the bug should not be affected because of the players who abused it, if you were one of the abusers, just be thankf…

• Quote from user1234: “Get the fact right, many who got rolled back for abusing the bug are fine with it rolled back to a certain extend as punishment, but why should we also have all our progress and $ spent on auto respec being rolled back AFTER the bug which cause those affected to lose 4-5days worth of progress and $ OUTSIDE OF THE BUG?! Additionally, why should only a portion of people get punished? But not everyone who abused it get punished? Because I know people who spent 30-40m on tomes …

• Quote from Katamupi: “Do something about it, it's pathetic... aaa.png Bez-tytu-ua.png ” if you don't live in the country where the server is installed, this will be the average ping.

• Quote from Nesnes: “For that reason, any loss of progress, including the tomes or materials these players have spent in the process, is considered part of the punishment and will not be reimbursed. ” Perfect I'm laughing a lot with the bug abusers crying here on the forum and announcing that they will stop playing HAHAHA

• Quote from Nesnes: “Just to clear up the confusion in this thread: We did not roll back anything with the Hotfix, the Hotfix itself was only supposed to fix the bug However, we did consult over what exactly we would do with the players that have abused the bug and decided to reset their destiny boards to the state of Thursday before the maintenance. For more details on that, please check out the announcement: Consequences for Exploiting the Fame-Distribution Bug ” The legit players of the commun…

• Quote from Nesnes: “For other players, we will take appropriate steps to mitigate the unreasonable benefits gained from exploiting this bug in the coming days. ” Great initiative, I hope these measures are actually taken and not just on paper.

• Quote from Nesnes: “We are not rolling back any progress, and we are not resetting any stats with this hotfix. ” WHAT??????? This can only be a bad joke, congratulations to the albion team that made this decision, they are directing the game well...

• Quote from Retroman: “his includes the new and overhauled abilities for Fire, Holy, Cursed and Nature Staffs. ” What do you think of a rework on the "Animal Spirit" skill? I would love to have the ability to transform into animals V_Rising__Easy_Trick_to_SOLO_the_Ferocious_Bear_with_BASIC_-1.gifV_Rising__How_To_use_the_Altar_and_get_Wolf_Form-1.gif

• "Albion Online is a sandbox mmorpg in which you get to write your own story, instead of following a laid out path."

• Quote from Catandcoffee: “@Mendigo_Do_Mar When some weak hero rework or new hero coming in LoL ,Dota ,MLBB ,a lot people will say this is op la and bla bla bla . Some people don't know how to move out from AoE ability on ground, i was see some whisper stand in fires tornado shooting Fire Staff fighter and die. But i also want now how about new Qs 3 rejuvenation flower ,is it good ? Easy do AoE healing lile Holy flash? ” The new Q3 has become more difficult to play for the following reasons: -You…

• Quote from Retroman: “Thorn Growth (all Nature Staffs) Area Damage vs Players: 10 -> 20 Consumed Thorn Stack Damage: 30 -> 35 ” I'm happy for the buff, hope we find a perfect balance before going to the main server Quote from Heupeller: “nice, I like that we are trying to find a nice balance for the thorns ability. The update to it made every nature main out there happy, but now its iffy, It would be nice if it had some more scaling with how high your spec was but I'm happy if its closer to how …

• Quote from pesadelo: “Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from The_Support_God: “Update: nature AoE only now deal 1/5 of your burning field damage. its muah balanced ” ” Needs more nerfs still overpowered. ” Yes Nature is still overpower, nerf more

• Quote from pesadelo: “Quote from Mendigo_Do_Mar: “Quote from Promethius999: “Holy shit this support god guy is a play tester?. The guy saying shit like the dmg of thorns should be balanced around someone standing in an aoe tht takes 1.2 secs to set up? i've lost all hope for this games balancing. I absolutley cannot believe shit like this goes through. Edit: maybe not an official play tester but his/her bitching seems to actually have an effect somewhat ” And guess who the Devs will listen to? p…

• Quote from Promethius999: “Holy shit this support god guy is a play tester?. The guy saying shit like the dmg of thorns should be balanced around someone standing in an aoe tht takes 1.2 secs to set up? i've lost all hope for this games balancing. I absolutley cannot believe shit like this goes through. Edit: maybe not an official play tester but his/her bitching seems to actually have an effect somewhat ” And guess who the Devs will listen to? precisely those people with 0 notions about what th…