Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

• Black Screen DC after zoning maps

JuicyShrooms - - Bugs

Also happened to me a few times now.

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from JuicyShrooms: “Quote from Quagga: “Quote from JuicyShrooms: “Sure, tell me how to do that on iPad and I may never speak up on that topic again. I think you just didn’t read all of my post an . Or is there actually a possibility to do this PC exclusive „fix“ on iPad? ” yes I know the solution, stop playing on mobile/tablet. ” Alright dude, thx for letting me know you are actually just another ignorant peanut brain. Maybe stop drooling on your keyboard, writing down …

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from JuicyShrooms: “Sure, tell me how to do that on iPad and I may never speak up on that topic again. I think you just didn’t read all of my post an . Or is there actually a possibility to do this PC exclusive „fix“ on iPad? ” yes I know the solution, stop playing on mobile/tablet. ” Alright dude, thx for letting me know you are actually just another ignorant peanut brain. Maybe stop drooling on your keyboard, writing down such brainfarts, and maybe think out of your t…

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from JuicyShrooms: “I see you still make adjustments to mobile version, so you obviously didn’t „abandon“ it like it seemed some time ago. That said, there is one interface issue that needs to be fixed above all else imo. There are already several threads about it, mine included: PLEASE CONSIDER FIXING THIS ASAP IT FKIN SUCKS PLAYING WITH BLINDFOLDS!!! Quote from JuicyShrooms: “Fellow players, dear developers, I want to adress a big issue here that seemingly only few ar…

• I see you still make adjustments to mobile version, so you obviously didn’t „abandon“ it like it seemed some time ago. That said, there is one interface issue on mobile devices like iPad/tablets that needs to be fixed above all else imo. There are already several threads about it, mine included: PLEASE CONSIDER FIXING THIS ASAP IT FKIN SUCKS PLAYING WITH BLINDFOLDS!!! Quote from JuicyShrooms: “Fellow players, dear developers, I want to adress a big issue here that seemingly only few are interest…

• Yes, this needs to be finally done! I still hope I can use my bluetooth mouse+keyboard in the van like a pc setup one day…

• Field of view

JuicyShrooms - - Mobile Version

nope doesn‘t. it’s not zoomed in in the first place, so can’t zoom out further. needs fix asap. My thread with FOV comparison etc.: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ostID=1243742#post1243742

• Yea. I am currently using iPad Pro and I get freezes and lags all time during medium-large scale fights. Combined with the fact that you can’t really tell the difference between allies and enemies when they are turned yellow, it’s very often a frustrating experience. I feel like they kind of abandoned mobile optimization for now, bc there are still at least two or three other major problems that need to be fixed asap and me and others spoke out about this many times already: - The FOV/zoom out i…

• Quote from DummyRobert: “Actually, a ten or more people party has no interest in killing a single player in bz. We prefer group fighting. ” Ahahahah you are delusional dude If that’s true for you and a few other gankers then congrats, you are one of the few gankers out there with some self respect. But lemme tell ya ma guy, 99% of the gank groups I encounter are low life animals, who run after every „gank“ (gangbang) they can get to satisfy their subhuman urges. And as soon as you catch one or t…

• Agreed! It is so satisfying to see how the enemy healer just outheals 5-15 ppl focusing him! I love how you can just pass on the fight whenever you inspect a player and he is „using“ nature! In fact it’s so much fun, I suggest balance team just gives nature from 6.1 and up an ability to become immune to all damage for 1-5 minutes, scaling with itemlvl :))))

• Quote from Elestir: “Quote from Gratinus: “Now this is a 3 person content at max. ” Isn't good that there is some content for smaller groups as well? I like that. Numbers shouldn't always guarantee safety. I like that even smaller groups/soloers have a chance to be competitive in statics. ” EDIT: I am NOT a group/static „rat“ btw, never did that and most likely never will. Surely debatable on this topic but in general I think you’re right, I feel the same. Why is it ok to constantly gank in grou…

• Im desperately waiting too. Gathering dungeons are nice, looking forward to it. Until game gets more viable solo player cone I just decided to Gucci gear faction point farm and occasional low ip bandit. Faction chests are a decent source of fame tomes for me. The 90% frustration and unfairness that blackzone is right now for solo activities is just not worth it anymore. How can people enjoy or defend gettin chased around and gangbanged regardless of the gear you’re wearing by low lifes with no s…

• Agree, the faction pvp (both lethal and non lethal) has soo much potentialthat has yet to be unlocked! Make it more rewarding to do well organized caping/defending, make the feeling you get when you are riding with your faction zergs actually mean something, give more reasons for being proud of being part of your faction, and for gods sake, optimize the option to turn off unnecessary visual effects in big fights, it’s so chaotic. Make it so a faction actually has incentives to stick their heads …

• Quote from Thovain: “Quote from Karu: “it's even worse on Android. Keyboard simply won't register any input for spells. Can type no problem but can't use any abilities lol. Been asking for this to get fixed for many months. ” We are about to invest in some bluetooth keyboard and mouse JUST for Albion Online. Are you saying keyboard input on android doesn't work at all besides chat?! That means you can't cast anything? Ermm.. and it hasn't been fixed? ” I have only tested bluetooth mouse+keyboard…

• Absolutely agree. Idk about the point of minors learning the wrong life lessons from this game bc most of our worlds systems teach these predatory behaviors (and worse) long before, and this is one big portion of why players act like assholes in games. But I definitely would say it is never a bad approach to balance things out and let the ppl decide which path they want to take, with all pros and cons. It would make the game(world) so much more immersive and open up so many new options of gamepl…

• The static dungeons

JuicyShrooms - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Zibipod: “Quote from Latty: “Quote from Zibipod: “You should not adapt to the bad design of a game but focus on the fun parts, nobody is having fun against exploiters, the only person having fun is the exploiters himself. ” STOP using the word exploit. This is NOT an exploit. an exploit is against ToS. Just because you don't like something in the game doesn't make it an exploit.Sheeeeesh plp these days. ” wrong, that's not the definition of exploit. "an exploit is the use of a bug or …

• Quote from Gratinus: “It's not about dealing with a rat or not, it's about solo players or duo are claiming chests that are for groups and fact that they don't fight, just waiting for an opportunity to execute someone or screw some group. SBI sold the idea that we would have group content snares versus groups claiming chest in statics and what we're seeing is a rat race. The same way you tell us to do HCE, why doesn't soil corrupt or the duo rat doesn't hellgate? let me answer: because you steal…

• Trash

JuicyShrooms - - Rants

100% P2W, you on crack ma dude? The only thing that’s trash here is your post

• Agreed, same here. I would say the hold to target way works pretty well for most simple circle AOE and line skillshots. But for too many other spells that are more complicated/require more precision to aim, like bear paws E or cursed skull E the aiming is just VERY unprecise and frustrating! I always feel at strong disadvantage compared to when I play on PC. Also, I made another thread about this, the keyboard+mouse support for mobile/tablets NEEDS optimization, especially aiming, it is even wor…