Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Its a toggle ability toggle abilities cant be purged

• Hello everyone Back here with another balance that need to be brought up this balance is for the chads in 2v2 Hellgates this time the offender for unbalanced skills is Cursed Beam W skill from cursed staff this is after the rework where the meta and skills have settle down The cursed beam does insane damage when paired with demonic staff as the CC time gives enough protection for a full channel The damage is No problem as it provides an interesting combo for curse players to play with the proble…

• Thanks @DummyRobert for the maths This means auto respec Alone is the most cost effective way to get fame credits per silver while for leveling items to 100 satchel is the strongest because any fame is applied at 100% of its strength and you dont need to pay for fame credits thanks for proving my statement above Quote from The_Support_God: “i still hold the general opinion of Tomes - Leveling a weapon from T3 to T6 so your can equip it and unlock X skill form the tree to use it Respec - for thos…

• Good night then see you tomorrow TLDR explanation either my maths is wrong or there is a misunderstanding some where on my part

• while i would agree for the risk vs reward part of it it just does not work that way in game sadly because How fame credits work is that it is converted part of the fame you get into the credits satchel increases fame you get buy paying silver. but because the fame to fame credit conversion is very low when auto respec is off it is not worth it and if the auto respec is on then you are paying for the auto respec and the extra fame at the same time

• i still hold the general opinion of Tomes - Leveling a weapon from T3 to T6 so your can equip it and unlock X skill form the tree to use it Respec - for those weapons that has max spec and want to get some fame credits to 120 a weapon Satchel - For leveling items To 100 spec. because at 100 spec you are paying auto respec cost and satchel costs which adds up fast

• i got to agree with you there it has been 4 years since monthly mounts were introduced prices have been dropping with each passing year maybe some time in the future we should ask devs to rework monthly reward system

• in terms of pure stats if you are willing to spend more Moose is the best option it has 120 move speed super fast gallop time and very large carry capacity very useful if you need to dismount often to gather / kill mobs open world its very useful in mists too since there is PvE very close to each other cheaper option would be T6 horse i personally run t5 horse

• Funny how legendary mists has many Giga chads in 8.3 waiting for that small chest / weakened wisps all staring at each other like is it not suppose to be rare? like in legendary rare? or is because there is only so little epic and legendary that the same wisp transport all the giga chads there only seen 2 legendary mists since patch drop. and they were full of Actual PvPers that dismount on contact but they were 8.3 on side note there are so many normal and uncommon mists but they look empty of …

• i respect your opinions on your weapons but from your responses it seems you were mostly on the receiving side of the abuse and not on the playing side as much sure i know it feels bad to be on the side where the skills seem super strong and enough to one shot you but looking at both sides before over commit on nerfs you cant take back which can destroy a weapon Look at great nature rise and fall 1) got to agree claymore has too much in its skill and iron will needs to cut its move speed but it …

• morgana raven and morgana nightmare you all know why very well

• @EANjshdusda i know that but it should not be as bad as release mists where there is no loot at all there was no loot and no reason to fight / lose gear we have multiple streamers and casual players not finding any of those mists bosses for over 50 hours in their entire play through on live servers which was the opposite of when we hop on the test server to try it out first time

• correct and yet the black market trashes some of it to remove it from the economy when it Buy the item if not we would be seeing way too much T5 and T4 drops everywhere Now if we increase the Trash rate while increasing the purchase rate of the black market example market buys 100 units at 1 mil but trashes 50% in 1 day. player profits at 10% margin we have 500k worth to give to open world 500k worth lost player made 100k silver given by black market market buys 200 units at 2 mil but trashes 75…

• Black market is a silver sink and money maker at the same time it is designed that way to deal with the mass amounts of T4 and T5 items noone wants at times Item sink rate and drop rate is determined from black market at least to my understanding Here is how it works from how i read it Example Player 1 gatherer. gather T5 hide. worth 1 mil example Player 2 Buys the Hide and converts it into leather then into armor Player 2 after converting into armor it has an estimated market value of 1.5 mil i…

• so whats wrong with the new one compared to the old one animation wise? does it just look bad or does it have actual game play implications putting up a petition for animation change is the easy part you dont need me for it the duration on when it would change would be the question as the devs are busy with changes for roads right now

• It should have been this way in the first place dont know why SBI is very very careful/ unwilling on setting the rewards proper first time round is like they are afraid of giving Loot. in the last 6 months they have been slowly cracking down on all loot in the game update after update like they are afraid of some inflation and not respecting the amount of time players put into the game this is no league of legends or some MMO with a definate end game this is a game where there is no end and cont…

• here we go again round 2 with sethis this time

• i got ask the same question cant it be risk vs reward? people who want to transport up can get good money and people who transport down potions can make money it works with carleon why not bercillian i find it stupid that some popular items in bercillian is actually cheaper then the royal market like actual negative profit if you transport up also on side note I still wonder why people ask for the return back has to go through the danger zone they bring up expensive gear into bercillian by accid…

• alot of people just look at numbers up front and it feels OP without looking at the other mechanics underlying while not wrong assuming there is No healing involved and assuming everyone has the same armor and magic resistance also no AoE escalation involved or resilience penetration involved it results in quite the one sided view of the world

• @Nesnes thanks for the update it looks promising Please carefully watch drop rates of mythical creatures while they should be common enough because you cannot craft them they should not be too common to preserve their value i hope to see more updates on addressing roads after this because Loot for Roads is worst then before the update thanks for the dev team for working overtime for us players