Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Racism

Quagga - - Rants

Quote from DummyRobert: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “Quote from Quagga: “which means you identify yourself as macaco since you care ?, maybe he is right lol ? snowflake detected ” toxicity is not against the rules but racism is. racist detected. be nice Quack. ” Quagga is a racist too. So, it is not surprising to see him have such foolish words.He once mistook a Korean player for a Chinese player and blamed Chinese players based on this. After being pointed out, he turned around and started blaming…

• Especially oath keepers E shield, there is no way to prevent a mount unless you have a knockback. I would like to see mount time up to 4-5 sec.

• Quote from MrDarkwood: “Quote from Nerrd: “From my perspective, i have played nothing but solo mists since launch and through all the hotfixes and i am really enjoying it apart from 1 thing ... the rats I understand that people are at different stages of their Albion career, and if they have succeeded to such an extent they can afford to risk 8.3 sets, then fair play - i have no issue with running across 8.3 meta builds in the mists. It's up to me to survive. However, flat 4 bloodletter rats as …

• bugged wisp sanctuary

Quagga - - Bugs

video: medal.tv/games/albion/clips/Kh…e=cr-MSwyRnksMjcwNTI5ODMs sanctuary didn't respawn

• add ip cap to have access to mist 1300-1400 ip is flat 7 200-300k gear. at this point rat hunting will be "profitable" the meta will fix itself, for now there is no point in ganking rats 800 ip worth 30k, you lose 10-15min or more and get nothing from it, gathering t2 stone is better money than that. there must be risk = reward for now rats don't risk anything and get rewarded just for being there afk on mount.

• The best part of the combat balance is that flat 4 battle bracers have access to triple kick and Q2.... Like what ? one of the fastest weapons in the game and available from T4 ? cool, cool.. same for daggers q2 it's like SBI wants ppl to play in garbage flat 4 rat bullshit sets.

• Racism

Quagga - - Rants

Quote from Jean_Helius: “Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “Quote from Quagga: “which means you identify yourself as macaco since you care ?, maybe he is right lol ? snowflake detected ” toxicity is not against the rules but racism is.racist detected. be nice Quack. ” It looks like an ego problem, instead of using the mute option in the game you came here crying and looking for help because you can't handle the trashtalk in the game lmao ” It was not me but why would I mute a racist bi…

• ip cap on access to mist 1300 would create anti rat groups and the meta will fix itself, for now ratting is the ultimate profit and 0 risk, and hunting rats is 0 profit and suuper time wasting. on the other hand it just shows blackzone hideout players going around in circles and getting erections when 2 people fight and want to have fun in a video game It's sbi fault that with every update the game gets safer and safer and never pushes players to learn pvp just gives them mechanics to avoid pvp.

• Quote from EANjshdusda: “Quote from SpicyPepper: “Quote from Quagga: “A year ago I made a post about grail, that E root should have a delay of 0.5-1sec ” Grail E root was originally delayed when it first came out. Guess what, It was complete garbage and they had to changed it into current state.I made shit load of silver with that update stocking them up, before that patch T4,5,6 Grailseeker was 40-60k, that was the price of an Avalonian artifact. So you basically wanted them to revert a flawed …

• Racism

Quagga - - Rants

Quote from Jean_Helius: “Quote from Quagga: “which means you identify yourself as macaco since you care ?, maybe he is right lol ? snowflake detected ” toxicity is not against the rules but racism is. racist detected. be nice Quack. ” It looks like an ego problem, instead of using the mute option in the game you came here crying and looking for help because you can't handle the trashtalk in the game lmao

• Quote from Fabrizziou: “this and delete deadly swipe And delete dragon leap too why not? ” hell yea, remove Q2 from daggers and gloves.. bufff dash to version from pre-queen.

• A year ago I made a post about grail, that E root should have a delay of 0.5-1sec, and the duration of the root should depend on how many people have entered the "Gate". Grail was designed for zergs, not for solo play.

• imo demonic E should consume stacks, I don't see beam being used without fear.

• both solo and duo mist is the same, you take the fight you are under 40% 2 or more BL comes with off screen you are dead. The solution I was thinking of is a formula for mounts that mounts have 100-200 hp in PVP and 900 hp in PVE so that ppl can dismount anyone without using most spells also the 900 hp from PVE is to prevent dismounting to bypass cooldowns this would solve most of the problems, for now the effort it takes to dismount a arm horse and ox is almost impossible even if you have gank …

• Premium Price

Quagga - - General Questions & Discussions

hmm stillfront ?

• Quote from Algathas: “Quote from Quagga: “99.9% of PVE players are in flat 4 ” Yeah, because if they are 100% guaranteed to die when caught, they might as well not waste money. Welcome to meaningful loss PVP. Imagine that, people not wearing what they don't want to lose. ” you didn't get the point in pve you don't risk anything so it doesn't make sense to keep mount's hp at 900

• Racism

Quagga - - Rants

which means you identify yourself as macaco since you care ?, maybe he is right lol ? snowflake detected

• I was hyped loved it for the first 3 days then mist turned into 3rd pt rat bullshit. no point in making silver if all content has to rely on flat 4-6 gameplay taking on fights is pure suicide, only ppl who 3rd pt killsteal/rat are rewarded unbalanced mounts, 90% of mist gameplay is ratting 10% 1v1 pvp current state of mist is a dump, for now for me personally mist is over, I don't like playing in flat 6 gear I don't like lurking on a mount for 1h to kill 2m loot It's like everything is designed …

• for me this is wild, still no fix for mounts, 99.9% of PVE players are in flat 4 I have I don't know how many hours, maybe 100 and I haven't seen a single gatherer because there is nothing to gather. and SBI somehow claim that mounts should be limited to 900HP? you need a demon cape, mage cowl, CC + dmg to dismount any of these horses or OX. to me it's crazy that you're dismounted and surrounded by 20 rats and you can do jackshit, because as soon as you waste spells to dismount, you're fucked fo…