Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• Old shop UI much better, searches worked perfectly fine, buying loadouts were much easier, now its cluttered by guild loadouts and they're not even sorted properly...give us back the old UI.

• Would it be possible to implement something where every weapon can have some type of adjustment when they enter a CD so that gameplay would be more balanced inside cd while not influencing gameplay outside of CD's? It would be something similar to League of Legends where every champ has some adjustments in ARAM exclusively so that they aren't too OP or too weak.

• Quote from alonxx: “Enemies will no longer stack inventory gains and there will be less encounter gains. ” If you kill an enemy, the loot on their body is available to loot. As for the loot in their chest, it will be transferred to your chest. So you would be gaining whatever they stacked in their chest inventory. Quote from SuMAiRu653: “P.S forgot to add that if a player gets killed, the contents of their chest transfers to enemy's chest ”

• I forgot to add that if you die in a CD, loot in your corrupted chest transfers to your killers chest.

• Not referring to the chests that can be unlocked after each boss in corrupted dungeons. My idea is to have a chest that is accessible in any CD for people to store loot they acquired within the CD. They can put items inside or take them out. Loot from previous CD's will transfer to next CD for people chaining CD's. This way, people are able to chain more CD's without having to deal with the pain of constantly transporting back to city to stash their loot. It will also be easier to manage their c…

• I have a 2 questions here... 1. Does the plate armor cc duration increasing passive make multishot (bow q) knockback further? 2. If so, does cloth cowl knockback also knockback further?

• I do agree with your points. Its just that i love these weapons so much and the e reset idea is really cool however i can barely can use them in full loot pvp content such as CDs or even solo roaming or ganking, due to the the lack of utility it can provide, like you mentioned. The only thing it's got going for it is the huge amount of dps it can dish out, but it really depends on "how still" the enemy stays so that one is able to continuously stack up and resseting E. This makes me really disap…

• What kind of content even uses deathgivers besides group ganking (rarely), corrupted dungeons(high skill cap as well as offmeta), and 2v2 hellgates.... Even though it is used in corrupted dungeons, they are very out of meta in corrupted dungeons. Also, it takes long time to stack and then get in range for e and then get the reset off in almost every scenario, which the weapon heavily relies on as it is one of the unique mechanic of this weapon. This weapon also suffers from no free mobility, tar…

• It would be nice if dot doesn't reveal invis pots. I don't really think damage removing invis from invis pots is that bad though. If they really do end up buffing it, maybe they could add a delay for the reveal after taking damage (still with the dot immunity).

• Short Description: The playstyle of every dagger, with the exception of one hand dagger maybe, is to burst the enemy down with spells. Therefore, dagger users don't auto attack enemies that much, and therefore don't benefit as much from the passive, unlike spears or axes. As for the other passive, they aren't as unusable as the lifesteal one. Reason being is because it allows dagger users to deal moderate amount of damage if they ever find themselves in a situation where enemy is close to dying …