Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 121.

• If core number goes up too much, doesn't this means that alliance in ho zone will be able to keep full control over the zone by feeding 8 HOs ? @Emii can you please tell us what is the target numbers for the Average number of HOs by zone if all cores are divided equaly between the HOs ?

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Algathas: “Quote from Quagga: “99.9% of PVE players are in flat 4 ” Yeah, because if they are 100% guaranteed to die when caught, they might as well not waste money. Welcome to meaningful loss PVP. Imagine that, people not wearing what they don't want to lose. ” you didn't get the point in pve you don't risk anything so it doesn't make sense to keep mount's hp at 900 ” Do not agree, you can still get jump at while doing boss mob or spider. Not evryone is pro like y…

• Quote from kazuaru: “Quote from grul: “Quote from Kinggeo7: “still after spending some time in the mist the only thing that was found is 2 spiders ,with not so great reward for the risk you take to kill it(it drop you a lot of HP) other then that the mist still remains empty, and still common is the only wisp i see. ” If you keep you e, spider take time and slowly drop you life.If you dont keep it, you are at disadventage against first ennemi to dismount on you.Imho, 10 sec cd should also apply …

• Quote from Kinggeo7: “still after spending some time in the mist the only thing that was found is 2 spiders ,with not so great reward for the risk you take to kill it(it drop you a lot of HP) other then that the mist still remains empty, and still common is the only wisp i see. ” If you keep you e, spider take time and slowly drop you life. If you dont keep it, you are at disadventage against first ennemi to dismount on you. Imho, 10 sec cd should also apply when u dismount on a player engaged a…

• It could be nice to have some specials and randoms rules in mist map. Exemple : - You loose hp when you walk in this map - All player have +20% hp in this map - Dash abilities distances are shorter by 3m (min 1m) in this map - You can put up to 5 dots in this map - etc This way, it could give occasions for more different builds to fight, instead of a strict meta. And since, now, you can find wisps to change map area before the end, if you dont like a particular rule, it is up to you to do so (wh…

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Domitiani: “Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Tabor: “You guys really need to remove mounts from Mists. It is completely toxic gameplay. People sit safely on mounts watching a fight and then try to jump in towards end when everybody is low. People fighting can do nothing about it and people on mounts have no risk. It discourages many people from even attempting to ever try to fight. ” the best tactic is to dismount one and watch him run away while a horde of flat 4 ch…

• New Bug 20 Nov 22 - Can not enter Guild HO

grul - - Bugs

Same thing here, every stuff which make you change map seems not always working : - Journey back into HO - Avalonian road - Entering solo dungeon

• Unable to enter a solo dungeon into avalonian HO map. Unable to enter HO into the same avalonian zone. The journey back into HO didn't bring me back into the HO.

• The game crash when I try to do so after a little time.

• great nature nerf

grul - - Feedback Testserver

And yet, now you just have to wait 4sec instead of 8 before to apply your damages and you will be fine. Maybe you don't even need to purge the E. Thing with dots was it made the previous spell too much reliable when apply on a target with dots already. As a middle ground, what if, to compensate for not working on dots anymore, the spell would at least remove the dot on the target when applied ?

• Bump

• Any reason for the wisp to be more gratefull for a member of the duo than for the other oO ?

• Question of the Week #6

grul - - Feedback & Suggestions

I don't do my fields into my personnal island anymore, as it is a repetitive action which I find boring and without real plus value in it. The market is already too big for me to have an impact with my one island. By not doing so, I increase the worth of all other island, as the worth of doing island is inversaly proportional with the number of people doing it. On the new city, depending on the price, I will also buy an island, in case of the market possibly being smaller. There, I will try to s…

• Totaly agree with the_support_god. The answer given into another post feels like, by design, you made ava road to be for 5 from the begining. Like 7 = 5 man group + 2 man group. In reality, ava road groups have various sizes up to 7. And imho, we dont want 5v5 meta into the road, we can play crystal, arena or hellgate already to have that, and it would be nice to have other size variety, thank you very much. 6 ava road places have another issue : it means 2 batches of charges leads you to be 12 …

• Since I was a child, me and my family used to live in the wild, always on the road, linked with the nature. It is a simple life, made of hunt when you want meat, collecting plant for medicine, making tools from wood and stone, clothes from animals fur, especialy needed when you go through mountains where it is cold. Travelling is also about meeting wonderfull people, wise or strong, quick or brave, some which say they even survive battle against the undying. It is a tale among our people. It wou…

• @The_Support_God I agree it didn't developed for BZ to royal and royal to BZ, because of other, reliable way, to do it (ava road). But here, except if I am wrong, the only other way and normal way is an unreliable one (cf. my previous post) In the long run I agree it will balance, but with only an unreliable access, the long run will take quite a time to be in place. (=> btw it will balance only because of personal island being able to be build there) As my previous post stated, it depends of if…

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Piraterer: “Quote from grul: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Beyond the Veil Update Brecilien: The City in the Mists - Once the city has been discovered, players can use the Travel Planner and Journey Back ability to travel to and from it ” Can you use the Travel Planner to and from Brecilien only naked or also with wares ?If only naked, is it with the goal to let the city of Brecilien develop only slowly ?If this is the case, then you have to disable the Journey b…

• Question of the Week #5

grul - - Feedback & Suggestions

Least Favorite : Invisibility potion => When used in combinaison with assassin jacket, it negate the damage debuff and allow uncounterable play with +40% damages (used in bomb squad and also sometimes in 2v2 hellgate) (IMHO the damage debuff should remain until after invisibility is out from 1s, instead of a flat 8s duration. This way, using assassin jacket with invisibility potion would lead to -10% damages instead of +40% which is much more reasonable from a threat you can not see coming) (Alt…

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Beyond the Veil Update Brecilien: The City in the Mists - Once the city has been discovered, players can use the Travel Planner and Journey Back ability to travel to and from it ” Can you use the Travel Planner to and from Brecilien only naked or also with wares ? If only naked, is it with the goal to let the city of Brecilien develop only slowly ? If this is the case, then you have to disable the Journey back ability of thoses who goes into the road from Brecilien. Ot…

• Dev Talk: The Mists

grul - - News

Nice and good surprise to have 2 players version of the mists ! It is a good thing since 2 players ava road portal will disapear. For 1v1 however, the already known field is the CD dunjeon, which have a set of particular rules made to punish people disengaging battle. But here, people getting jump at while doing hard PvE objectivs will be out of luck. I am curious to know if you have already planed some mechanisms about that. Here is a suggestion of one : what if PvE agro rule in the mists would…