Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 150.

• yeah the devs are nerfing BROADSWORD ROFL instead of claymore, while broadsword is also pretty mindless and a basic stat check on the enemy. claymore does it even better and claymores's E, which is 100% better than broadsword's E, hasnt been touched once. Claymore is 100% the better sword in CDs, it has a better burst/cd than broadsword and is just so damage stacked on the E, its basically retard proof. Why claymore E is not a linear skill shot that can be dodged.....makes NO SENSE, whatsoever. …

• remove mobs and traps- watch swords fall

• CD is a failed experiment. They ripped off dark souls and just fucked it all up. took out the fun and put in grinding and the infinite treadmill where the slows hit the guy whos chasing the kiter. SBI smokes crack and only plays in the Ow holding hands with 15 of their closest friends so yeah....they have NO IDEA what is happening in the 1v1 sector of their game.

• Please don't change it.

Sedocoi - - Feedback & Suggestions

but they hate you equart! you show people how to make silver from nothing and to buy premium with skill. SBI dislikes this GREATLY. So as always, they will be nerfing solo play, because 10 credit card swipers couldn't kill you because they were all too high and drunk and raged at sbi about it. There arent any fair and competitive games anymore. Just shells of games people can pay to feel like a god in. It is sad, it shows people's inability to make their aspirations true reality. I used to play …

• It wont happen. Simply for one reason- they are lazy and this requires them to code something.

• Rename Clarent Blade

Sedocoi - - Feedback & Suggestions

i hate that the 8.3 tome is called diary whatever and i hate that the 8.3 axe is called hand of dickwad, it was confusing, not explained at all, and prevented me from understanding what an 8.3 tome of spells was. I dont care about some other player's "achievements". lemme search the damn item in the shop by its NAME. so fucking sad when a game tries to memorialize ppl in it or give special treatment to someone cuz they have cancer or something. pathetic really.

• boring suggestions that make more static content more static for larger groups. lame guys. heres a real idea that wilL ACTUALLY ADD GAMEPLAY new scaling items "Stones" can be used in the potion slot. Tool tip- Throw the stone 20m in a narrow projectile skill shot in a linear direction from your character. If the stone strikes a player they are stunned for 1.5 seconds, if the stone strikes a mount it is slowed by 50% for 3.0 seconds. TBH there is way too many defensive items in the game. needs to…

• IS BALANCE TEAM SLEEPING ?

Sedocoi - - Rants

Also please SBI just dont listen to the players for the love of god. after reading what my compatriots think, fuck us all and just revert everything to rock paper scissors- these nerds dont desrve shit. Design a game, well either like it and buy it or we wont. dont sit here pandering to lunatics.

• IS BALANCE TEAM SLEEPING ?

Sedocoi - - Rants

there isnt a balance team- its actually like 5 AO forum spammers who just sit in the bank, post musings, and wait for guild content. Examples- Mobs exist in 1v1 scenarios, but not 2v2....for one reason- to let whales have a chance at winning hopeless matches. These mobs are also what make so many 1v1 CD weapons "OP" (sword stacking, frost shot past slow mobs, etc.) -Traps also exist in these areas to add more elements of RNG and hope for the lower APM individual. Balancing skill gaps is a tactic…

• Is this what got me a mute?

Sedocoi - - Rants

Ive been muted many times, some deserved, some not. My last one i was muted for attacking retroman's balancing abilities. lololol, so yeah theyll mute you for whatever they feel like.

• hey guys- notice how the support god is frantically replying to everyones posts but not acknowledging the truth? thats cuz he doesnt really pvp and sucks dick at the game. YET DESPITE THAT he is THE MOST ACTIVE VOICE on this forum providing feedback and shit- and sbi FOR SOME GOD FORSAKEN REASON- listens to his delusional ass. Hes probably a whale whos sunk 1000's into this game and wants to be good so he whispers into sbi's ear about what to change. legit- hes cancer- hes bad- he has ass stats-…

• Re: The Arcane and Frost Patch is Live!

Sedocoi - - Rants

Legit, theyre just citing LoL now, how cramming 3 spells into one on every spell and calling it "balancing". Game is a cash grab. I said in en chat the other day "retroman is a shithead for making healers do more dps than dps weapons" and i legit got INSTANTLY messaged with a white prompt that comes up on your screen during server reset- and it said " harassment of moderators and developers will not be tolerated and is against the terms of service" rofl. yeah they are very sensitive. I then copy…

• stagnant economy

Sedocoi - - Rants

game needs more silver dump targeted at gear and not just arbitrary "spend all your silver here for more big boom" There is really no reason to buy the best gear in the game- its just a target on your back for a marginal increase in power, its actually sad to gang up on a guy with 8.3 and kill him with 4 people. I think the 8.3 guy SHOULD 1 shot us, it would be more fun and more of a challenge. Right now- it doesnt really MEAN anything if you killeda guy with 8.3 other than you were lucky and th…

• The Arcane and Frost Patch

Sedocoi - - Patch Notes

another day another patch gone the players' wrong way. Please. put forth a patch that actually implements new play. New weapons is a vastly complicated task and what you are doing is most likely going to "EOC" your game. Remember evolution of combat in runescape? It nuked their playerbase. You are about to do the same. When you changed fire to be MORE of a standing turret, i was very surprised- fire has always been a good turret build- exceptional at standing and fighting. But then you nerfed th…

• The Arcane and Frost Patch

Sedocoi - - Patch Notes

For the first 90 seconds after a black-zone kill, the dead player can only be looted by the following: - The killed player's allies (same party, guild or alliance) - The player that dealt the killing blow - The killer's allies - The player that dealt the most damage to the killed player - That player's allies - After 90 seconds the corpse can be looted by any player This change is wicked dumb. not alot of thought put into this. I just secured the kill of a 8.1 frost staff ganker- he was running …

• Gather World Bosses respawn time

Sedocoi - - Rants

because sbi loves big alliances and safe hideouts and nice 0 risk gameplay within their 99 friends.

• the idea that you guys think, seriously, for even a second, that you can create a matchmaking system that correctly matches people's "skill" levels in this game- is so erroneous and delusional its sad. There is 0 skill in this game. There are q, w, e, 1, 2, d, f - 7 inputs you can make. plus movement. not to mention there is a GCD on the inputs so that the server can keep up with all the bullshit expectations every1 has for "smooth gameplay". Think about how many inputs you can make on a guitar,…

• hamstring/splitting slash---- lol you just invited yourself to get kited so hard.

• why dontchu u smooth out all the other clunky animations like you did with fire? you remove alota hit delays and now its so smooth everything else looks like and plays like grandma made out of playdoh. why does the design of iframe-big damage or iframe-big CC appear so frequently in the game?

• lol ok. guy is crazy for wanting accurate tooltips. idgaf if spears hard counter- played right it 100% always will counter sword- or the sword will just crystal out- its a bitch game mode that rewards reactive play and punishes aggressive combo- types. Enjoy the game of cucking boys. its becoming even more so a cuck game with them just buffing magic staves CC but not their dmg. o but then they buff holy's damage. idk man you guys can enjoy this game, people are so dumb.