Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Quote from Fuhcew2: “If you open the inventory and keep you thumb on the joystick without moving you can single click an item into your inventory. It counts as a double tap because one finger is tapping and the other taps the item into your inventory. Also works in the bank tab or chests if you just have a finger on some sort of dead space and use another finger or thumb to click the item into your inventory. If you'd like I can link a video ” brah tysm I did not even expect such a way would wor…

• Interface adjustment

FellinLove - - Mobile Version

ayo please let us adjust skill buttons to make it comfortable for us mobile users, such as opacity, position, maybe even transparency (this one isn’t really important, but would be a nice go tho). Since ur game match the same mechanics as on moba games such as mobile legends and LOL which do have the customizing feature - and it REALLY helps in handscreen gameplay. Looking forward to albion MOBILE, best wishes! Dont forget us mates

• Quote from FellinLove: “Max view/vision of the ipad is definitely cropped, if compared to PC. I find it a bit unfair since we all share the same server and have to prevent ganks and check builds asap. Playing on ipad 12.9 tho. ” in addition to that, even phones view is larger that the tablets. We are kindly waiting for ipads fix, best regards to u. Also, I would really like to get a response - is it possible to change tho?

• Max view/vision of the ipad is definitely cropped, if compared to PC. I find it a bit unfair since we all share the same server and have to prevent ganks and check builds asap. Playing on ipad 12.9 tho.

• totally agreed! Thats some huge disadvantage before PC players.