Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

• Quote from DummyRobert: “Quote from SpicyPepper: “Another unrelated personal note is that I think people who hate capitalist are just envious and lazy people, who want what other have but don't want to give out the equivalent effort. (Just leave this, it's not related to the topic) ” Personaly,I strongly suggest you to read Capital. Have capitalist given out any effort?They dont write even one code of this game but get a lot of money from it.You are poor not because you are not hard, but much va…

• PC player here and image.png

• Quote from k993dy: “image.png Make gold price higher ? Done Make Mist like a shit ? Done Make Group Dungeon have a lot of ganker ? Done Make Quarterstaff's blow up be a trash ? Done image.png Make market have a lot of bug ? Done Let Caerlon's Potion Maker lost every thing ? Done Make Player more and more want to leave this game ? Done SBI lied player update will release on 11/21 but actually release on 11/20 ? Done Update isn't Completely and bait player farm Brecillien point which can get nothi…

• journey back took my silver but let me in the map i was in didnt teleported me to nowhere, i tried after the cold down the second time it worked fine.

• gathering titans and aspects

Myelene - - Bugs

the stuns and the forced movement dont work on these is it a bug or it was intended? also interrupts work fine, are those supposed to work? or working in them is a bug?

• New Mercenary Jacket Interactions

Myelene - - Bugs

Quote from DirtySentinel: “Quote from Kanra.zip: “Bump because this issue will also effect the new Living Armor (Great Nature) changes (it will now only heal on direct damage taken) also almost this post's 1yr anniversary ” happy birthday to this post. Just bring back all instances of damage allowing heal. The limiting # of ticks and window to heal helps balance across different weapon liand now all the interactions that wont work on the grat Nature XD ... in test server Great Nature only gave m…

• Quote from PotatoWRLD: “Hi, Please double check the Great Nature E, some weapon that's direct damage don't give healing anymore. One of the weapon is Boltcaster, boltcaster E does not give healing on Great Nature E? while it says mercenary jacket only heals when you hit direct damage but people combo the bolt's E and mercenary jacket still gets the full buff of mercenary jacket. Also reflects does not Heal Great nature E anymore might be as intended. Just wondering why other abilities that is no…

• Quote from Asheraxia: “Quote from BurnsidePDX: “-Fire Bolt. Really specific and odd justification for the cast speed nerf. 2vs2 hellgates…? What percentage of players even consistently play that? Weird to be fine tuning the primary source of damage for an entire skill tree due to very, very specific content. I don’t think I’ve heard about any complaints in 2vs2 regarding firebolt, heck, generally it seemed OK now balance wise across all content. The range increase is significant and I believe th…

• Quote from RogueSorcerer: “Suggesting to revert Frost Nova range back to 11m and add 2-3m range to Flicker. Reason: Both Frost Nova and Flicker are (dis)engagement tools, and with such short range they won't provide enough value. Because melee weapons have almost all the mobility in the game - 8m teleport will not help mage to run away or chase the opponent. While Frost Nova has stun, that gives bit more time for the next attack or to save yourself, Flicker doesn't really help. Melee player will…

• easy anti cheat conection timed out

Myelene - - Bugs

easy anti cheat conection timed out is the error message that appears when the game disconects i dont know what causes this it might be the lag i am playing with 200 to 300 of ping right now i am at my mom's house in our hometown and the conection to albion is awful... whant to know if is only the conection or the game will continue when i am back at home th problen started today a few hours ago it was ok until today going back home tomorrow...

• Quote from LeCovid: “How many tokens are needed to trade for the t8 mount skins? I just made 1000 tokens and still can't trade ” 1600

• Quote from Pickto: “Can't craft *.2 *.1 items with a controller. Can't target this elements of the crafting menu. ” if you have a right joystick with that one you can select it, i'll try later other ways to do it, when i get my home because i forgot my controller i am playing on cellphone no controller now ...

• Quote from Loathsome_Barrolde: “I have played 50 or so hours on dualshock 4, +1 to manual bindings. I also think it would be great to be able to calibrate individual abilities to either auto target or not, as abilities like axe q that need to be spammed can be quite cumbersome to input as is, while the battleaxe's E definitely needs to be aimed manually. On a semi related note, I think it would be really useful to have an option to temporarily brings up a cursor when aiming skillshots when using…

• Quote from Piraterer: “Quote from Myelene: “Quote from Piraterer: “It says during Albion birthday stream its over. So no more carpets. Just buy one there are plenty out there. ” no i wont buy them but i was wondering why they state a window to get the drop and then dont follow it also they ended the stream witha raisd why not a host so the drop could be accesible for more people but well either they dont understand it or they dont care either of them is bad but i was wondering what the exclusive…

• Quote from Piraterer: “It says during Albion birthday stream its over. So no more carpets. Just buy one there are plenty out there. ” no i wont buy them but i was wondering why they state a window to get the drop and then dont follow it also they ended the stream witha raisd why not a host so the drop could be accesible for more people but well either they dont understand it or they dont care either of them is bad but i was wondering what the exclusive items was and i thought it would be untrade…

• so the stream on friday had ended when i got home but it says the camaign is until sat at 5:00 GMT so, albion will make another stream or i just got out of luck ?

• Quote from LoKiZoR: “Using Ps4 controller. The controlls are jerky. Without touching anything my char only walks north permanently. And my menus flash open from mails to chat to destiny board. I cant press anything else. Anyone else have this issue? Controller works just fine on other games. I tried using DS4 and no DS4. Still the same. ” i had the same issue witha generic controller the issue was that i started albion then i conected the controller if i conected the controller and then open alb…

• Avalonian roads bug - not functional portal

Myelene - - Bugs

Quote from Hellements: “Hey, if you've visited the testserver recently you may need to reset your notifications. This is what causes players to be unable to enter zones on liveserver. Here's a detailed explanation: Known Issue - Zoning Clusters bugged after entering the Test Server ” i did that it still didint work i had to use another ava road, my problen is with ava roads with less than a1 hour of duration left...

• Avalonian Road bug cant enter

Myelene - - Bugs

i dont know if this goes here but avalonian roads dont let you in if their durability is less than an hour from blue or yellow zone you can get out of them but cant get in IGN: Myelene PLace: avalonian roads issue: can get into an ava road is timer is less than an hour from blue or yellow zone

• i dont know if this goes here but avalonian roads dont let you in if their durability is less than an hour from blue or yellow zone you can get out of them but cant get in IGN: Myelene PLace: avalonian roads issue: can get into an ava road is timer is less than an hour from blue or yellow zone