Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• MY suggestions AGAIN!

Luzzarax - - Feedback & Suggestions

CHECK OUT THE DATE ON THIS!

• there is definitely not enough hellgates or dungeons to do with the population during prime times it can be really rough and frustrating trying to get anything done during prime time especially without the help of a large group of players. i think maybe adding more hellgates and dungeons or zones altogether would help

• yeah that would be nice to see some bigger dungeons! with more floors and bosses

• Yes i agree these big zerg guilds will die down overtime, and small scale ganking squads are deffinetly viable at this point in time too! however its in my personal opinion that having a larger map and more than 4 T7 dungeons in the game would be beneficial, i do enjoy PvP, however, i feel like PvP is not hard to find. between hellgates, GvG's and ganking in prime locations. i even enjoy PvP mid group dungeon however i would like to get some fame before getting zerged by 40 man groups in the 5 m…

• I Have a great idea on how to stabilize Albion Onlines concurrent population decrease! 1. Double or triple the size of the world map. 2. Double or triple the amount of group and solo dungeons. 3. add a population cap to alliances OR implement an Alliance Tax directly towards the leader of the alliance. X amount per every player over 300 for example. 4. Add T8 Resources to Black zone maps (outside of territories). 5. Have Enchanted resource bonuses % alternates between Anglia, Mercia, And Cumbria…

• Assault is currently recruiting! We are a NA small scale PvP guild looking for experienced gamers who are self sustaining, well organized, can listen to commands and follow orders. Our main goal is to become unrivaled in structural PvP. Small scale PvP can be extremely rewarding in both the sense of accomplishment and the loot aspect. All of our members put in a lot of time and effort into the game and our core group is always looking for ways to help improve our group synergy and teamplay. Our …

• void

Luzzarax - - Guild Recruitment

Thanks

• void

Luzzarax - - Guild Recruitment

void