Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 764.

• Quote from julopin: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from pa1dactor: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Kopilara: “Redzone 5 star point too low unlike before.. 1 op 800-900 point but now only 500 point ” depends how many people participated in flipping the outpost/map. more people, less points ” you're not wrong, but you're not right either.Zone capture points, say for a 5star map, use to be way more (10-12k per zone, where it's 7-8k now) - see my post Outpost capture points is split by the num…

• Quote from pa1dactor: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Kopilara: “Redzone 5 star point too low unlike before.. 1 op 800-900 point but now only 500 point ” depends how many people participated in flipping the outpost/map. more people, less points ” you're not wrong, but you're not right either. Zone capture points, say for a 5star map, use to be way more (10-12k per zone, where it's 7-8k now) - see my post Outpost capture points is split by the number of players in your party yes - but the po…

• Quote from Kopilara: “Redzone 5 star point too low unlike before.. 1 op 800-900 point but now only 500 point ” depends how many people participated in flipping the outpost/map. more people, less points

• Please revert the updated search bars both for market and travel planners. Now i can't find half of my islands that are favorited and other random islands pops up if i don't perfectly capitalize and the market one is the most annoying one. For example, if you use the buy order tab (to quickly have all possible items listed instead of just the cheapest ones) and you type wolf, you only see the t5 fish. You don't see the Caerleon greywolf nor the t6 wolf mounts. but those are what people most prob…

• Quote from FarmerLee: “Quote from SpicyPepper: “At the end of the day, they are just another company trying to make money in this world. They sell a product and believe it will generate them more income increasing their price (margin increase while number of customer decrease) IMO, it's fair. 5 years ago, a can of soda was sold for half the price of what it is today in the supermarket where I live, while Albion & gold price hasn't double since release. If anyone doesn't like the new price they j…

• Quote from Retwe: “Guess not the best day to start my adventure with Albion. ” genuinely, tomorrow or next week-end will be even better. You can still load the testserver (not affected by the bug) to try things out if you really want)

• Quote from GenzoV: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from GenzoV: “You wrote that you are doing a restart and you are not doing any restart, you are just fixing bugs now. At least write the truth so that we don't have to wait pointlessly. ” why act offended on this? post says they are looking into fixing the disconnection issue when zoning.and your reply is "meh, server needed more then just a reboot, me a crybaby" The fuck bro??? like that was proper communication that was provided. heck, better …

• Quote from GenzoV: “You wrote that you are doing a restart and you are not doing any restart, you are just fixing bugs now. At least write the truth so that we don't have to wait pointlessly. ” why act offended on this? post says they are looking into fixing the disconnection issue when zoning. and your reply is "meh, server needed more then just a reboot, me a crybaby" The fuck bro??? like that was proper communication that was provided. heck, better then keeping the server offline until it's a…

• Quote from Reydelcumbia: “Where will the option to recall appear, and do you know if I can select what I want to retrieve? ” in the chest of the city or rest it will be offered to teleport. you'll either have the option to select each item you'll pay to save or all of them. you can't recall some items. it will recall all and you'll have 30 or 60 days after the 7 days initial timer to be able to select what to keep

• Go back to the Hideout and click on the panel beside the door. You'll have the option to "recall" to the nearest city/bz rest your gear and things from the hideout after like a week at the equivalent of a teleportation fee (like between cities)

• Beyond the Veil Arrives November 21

Deathskills - - News

Quote from Trial_hard: “The most critical part on this update for the non hardcore PvP players will be the fact that currently in lethal and non lethal mists guilds etc are non hostile to each other For experienced pvp player it is possible to permanently outmaneuver and kill 1 on x for the normal people this will be leading to unhappyness.. It is a solo / duo environment not a guild alliance fiesta again ” it's a bug that is known and should hopefully be fixed for the release of the update. thi…

• Quote from YeSer: “Quote from Piraterer: “Quote from YeSer: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Beyond the Veil Update The Mists - The Mists are a new realm dedicated to solo and duo PvE and PvP gameplay ” why u want say solo pve and pvp gamepaly when in the mits its permited to do party of 2.. even in the one portal mists its avaible to do party of 2.. then who will go alone.. guys wihtou friend..its not real considered solo gameplay.. ” I really dislike stupid players who didnt watch the Video or test…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “Quote from Cathlin: “Quote from The_Support_God: “fun to watch - yes hard to pull off - yes ” I disagree.fun to watch - nohard to pull off - no Battle bracers has so many pros it is basically brainless. The burst us too high, the mobility too high, ae, crowd control, and the combination of that is even more stupid. Ok it burn mana in 2/3 cycle but it is the case for many weapons too. ” So you are telling me that the ability to dive people and skillfuly take out a gro…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “@Deathskills SBI's attempt at making Unique and powerful passive choices instead of the standard copy paste i wish they rework older weapons to have such passives as well take a look at Holy's cast speed passive and how it faded out of existance and the new arcane passive that gives max attack speed for 3 hits the huge difference in power ” i mean cut the additional resistance of that passive by like 2/3, still completely usable and decent but won't guarantee no refl…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “pretty sure battle bracers is more mobile and is the current fancy of the youtubers and streamers alike these days i have not seen as much spiked gauntlets ever since the huge nerf but yes during its peak the single E on a plate armor including the large AoE was OP i have not seen even one in small scale activity anywhere in the past 3 months even though its still quite viable as a weapon Also @Cathlin please specify which combat situations where they are broken and …

• Quote from The_Support_God: “Oh you mean the resizing of screen where you can see that extra Edge? like is that even a hack? is there any third party software that allow you to Zoom out more than permitted? or is just people just changing screen size every time they try to get some gank? ” exactly and it isn't a hack since the game supports up to 21:9. is there a hack allowing to dezoom more and see more without assets unloading? maybe, i have no clue how AO handles what's being loaded/unloaded …

• Quote from The_Support_God: “I have personally seen zoom hacks before it was the time before call to arms update imagine a person chase you down on foot while you are running in a horse throughout the map while autoing you ” that's speed hack not zoom hack. to me a zoom hack would be they are able to dezoom their POV further then what a 21:9 format allows to see (which would be useless since even in 21:9 you can asset assets get unload when on the edge of your screen). So the zoom would allow to…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “Quote from Reiswaffle: “Quote from The_Support_God: “8.4 "Exe" weapon will cost at least 25 mil if 8.3 mp is anything to go by ” as per my calculation 8.4 exe is about 18m (at least for 1h mace)am i missing content here or did we do different meth? ” just a wild guess based on how difficult it is to get 8.4 in the test serverbecause no person is going to transmute to get 8.4 so the only way is to craft up from 4.4 > 5.4 >6.4 >7.4 give some time for market to settle a…

• Quote from Reiswaffle: “Quote from The_Support_God: “8.4 "Exe" weapon will cost at least 25 mil if 8.3 mp is anything to go by ” as per my calculation 8.4 exe is about 18m (at least for 1h mace)am i missing content here or did we do different meth? ” i think ya made a math mistake. just the transmutation cost and crafting/refinning cost to make 1 refined resource (did exclude RRR tho cause lazy) was giving me 4.5m per refined resources. which means without any RRR, the highest cost will be 144m …

• Quote from Gnomead: “so Royals crafting is even more dead than before. new .4 resources will be group only (they already have the best money making activities in the game, so why not give them the best gathering too). Gear prices are going to skyrocket. Refined resources will skyrocket. .4 resources will be a pipedream for most gatherers.. .3 resources that the average gatherer can actually get will be less valuble. /facepalm ” due to transmuting, .3 resources will be worth more.