Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Mists demi bosses not spawning?

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey, they are spawning but not every mists cluster will have them altho with today's hotfix we've increased the chance significantly, you can read more here: [21. November 2022] 'Beyond the Veil' Hotfix 1

• Hey @Triky313 so far I couldn't repro this issue, does it always happen to you when you enter the Mists from Brecilien it bugs on the first Mists cluster? Can you still reproduce this issue? Do you know if same issue happens for your partymember when it happens to you?

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Here you go. youtu.be/H_SXs8CEhKA ” Oooh got it, thanks

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “I figured out what is happening with this one. It has nothing to do with red or blue. It is still happened with 2 blue characters. But it seems the issue is my friend's laptop being ass. He can't A out when someone is near him no matter what. It is still very weird and is only happening on the Test Server and not the Live Server. But that could be because Test has more stuff and you need a better computer to run it. Anyways, lets cancel this one. I still think its a weird …

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Please fix this before release. It is way better to have the friends arranged according to who was on more recently than alphabetically. ” That's how it still is for me, could you send me a screenshot or video of this issue?

• Hey @Blenfjorn I couldn't reproduce the issue you've reported and would need to clarify a few things. Could you tell me in which dungeon you experienced this issue and if you mean unflagged and flagged/hostile players by blue and red?

• Usually when warm air meets cold ground or water surface.

• Missing texture

Dagother - - Bugs Testserver

Hey guys, thanks for your reports! For the future it's best to use the in-game report command in chat: #bug <your message> so this way we get your report together with exact location and you don't need to send screenshots

• Hey @lekdaora please have a look at this thread Crash Reports and send all the info required to support (all info in the thread).

• Alliance invite

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from RoxieCottonz: “Im wrong I apologize I had to close game and restart to trigger the update TY! ” Ah right that's true, the hotfix is "optional" because of the mobile versions that we couldn't deploy so if you had previous version of the client open it would still allow you to log in.

• Alliance invite

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from RoxieCottonz: “Still not fixed not sure why its listed as fixed..... ” Hey, we've released a hotfix for this issue with today's maintenance [15. September 2022] Into the Fray Hotfix 6.1 but as stated in the patchnotes we could only hotfix it for desktop, unforunately mobile versions have to go thru playstore/appstore reviews which might take some time so it will be fixed for mobiles in the next patch.

• Hey, the rules for looting are bit complicated. In Royal Continent (blue/yellow/red) zones, unflagged players should not be able to loot from lootbags of other unflagged players. Unflagged player can however loot from a lootbag of flagged player and flagged players can loot from anyone. With today's hotfix we fixed a bug that allowed unflagged players to loot from lootbags of other unflagged players so maybe that's the issue you experienced?

• Corrupted Dungeon reduced Loot Bonus

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Schmellow: “Did the loot tables also change maybe? It actually feels like loot has degraded (i guess we will see when next binary dump is out) ” Quote from Amoebius76: “@Sevechenko Obelis is our dev responsible for that stuff. Quote from Obelis: “Modifiers that increase loot aren't displaying correctly in the UI as of today, so you're only seeing the base yellow zone bonus. This is a visual issue only. I've looked in the logs where we record the factor used for loot calculations and i…

• Hey @Dear we don't allow custom discord links & the other issue with scrolling I couldn't reproduce on any of my devices, I guess it's your mouse setting, do you also experience such fast scrolling in other UIs?

• Alliance invite

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from cuumjr: “We can not invite any guild to alliance after update, not possible to type space to invite tab. ” Oops, we're on it! Thanks for the report!

• Nie mamy aż tylu moderatorów aby aktywnie moderować czat 24/7 więc jeżeli ktoś łamie regulamin najlepiej taką wiadomość zgłosić poprzez kliknięcie prawym przyciskiem myszy na wiadomość -> zgłoś (report) i w okienku wpisz powód. Jeżeli w tej chwili nie ma obecnego moderatora, to takich graczy możesz też sam wyciszyć.

• Cross Platform reward

Dagother - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Ghengizkhan: “The good news is it`s only an issue so ultimately we will get the reward - right? ” The issue has been fixed with today's maintenance but it won't trigger the reward retroactively, you will need to log into desktop/mobile versions again. Sorry for the inconvenience!

• New color in minimap

Dagother - - Feedback & Suggestions

Not exactly a customizable option but should be sufficient for now I guess. Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Added role colors to party members on minimap and zone map ”

• Cross Platform reward

Dagother - - Beginner's Questions

Hey, there's currently an issue with the cross-platform reward and we've got a fix for it in the pipeline already so should be fixed soon!

• Hey, it's not a bug and in general it doesn't need to be reported, once someone has time to place all the stones it will be done. We'll also try to improve it in the future so it's handled better.