Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quite note on the mystical creature amounts: We identified an issue with them which is going to be addressed in the next hotfix (likely due tomorrow). The result will be that they will become around 5 times as frequent as they are right now. Details to follow shortly.

• Quote from EANjshdusda: “The fundamental reason for "Lack of Content" in Albion is it's economic system. It's gonna be long, but hear me out. Loot in the entire game are allocated from a loot pool. Corrputed gets 5%, Group dungeon 10%, Hell gate 5% and so on. Therefore for example, To increase loot in Mist, the same amount of loot has to be removed from other areas of the game. Because loot is content(resouce note, chest, core), the game only has as much content to offer as it's loot pool. ” Hi …

• Quote from Vivusvici: “While it's great you're jumping on tweaking / fixing the mists. Please also do the same to the roads as you seem to just be flat ignoring it at the moment and there's barely any objectives spawning. ” Hey there, the roads are on our immediate agenda as well, we are already in the process of discussing and implementing changes here, to be released quickly.

• Mist Balance Changes Day 1

Korn - - Developers' Statements

Quote from Khladraven: “Just remove death skulls for any solo kill, not just in the mists, but open world too. ” The death skull range in the mists will be reduced to nametag range - that's the only thing we could do on short notice, however, it should largely address the issue.

• New Update is Awful

Korn - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Trial_hard: “ my feedback in one sentence: If i want a reasonable pvp solo experience, CD is with all the problems 1000 times better. If the idea was to create something for solo pvp it is a complete fail The thing that might be too radical but as a thought to remove the stallment - ” This is indeed a very relevant point. The mists goal is to provide an open world experience for solo/duo players - think of it as open world Outland gameplay, but without the zergs. They are not intended…

• Hey @Nazori thanks for your feedback. I also managed to watch a bit of your stream yesterday. We agree that the mists have a solid foundation, however, the balance, frequency/distribution of rewards and objectives are currently not yet where they should be. This is being looked into right now, with adjustments being made fast. Also, we share your concern about the skulls on the map and the zerg bubble. FFA stand-offs/ratting can of course never be fully prevented in an open world setting, howeve…

• Hey there and thanks for the feedback. We are collecting all the information and player input thus far and will aim to address the problems and concerns as quickly as possible. We'll keep you posted and share a more detailed assessment over the coming days.

• Lag/jitter issue ONLY IN ALBION

Korn - - Bugs

Hi all, we have investigated this matter, it's a routing issue affecting Comcast, our server host company is trying to arrange a workaround.

• Quote from Abydon: “Quote from Eltharyon: “Note: if you have an existing auto-renewing subscription bought through our website or the native client or get Premium before November 28 through the website or native client, your premium prices will continue to renew at the old, cheaper prices as long as they remain active. ” Does this mean if we maintain active premium the gold price for premium doesn't go up in the native client? This wording isn't clear. ” Hey there, auto-renewing premium subscrip…

• Price Increases with Next Update

Korn - - Announcements

Here you can find the details about the price changes: Forthcoming Price Changes for Premium and Gold

• Quote from BluesJD: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Economy Adjustments Recent updates and patches have substantially increased the amount of Silver generated by Albion’s economy each day. This led to a substantial increase of the in-game price of Gold and Premium. Our economic modeling shows that this increase will continue unless we rebalance the Silver economy in such a way that sinks and faucets are brought back to a balanced state. Hence, we have implemented the following changes: - Increased S…

• Quote from Reef: “You forgot about skins. New skins dude that is the key. ” Hi there, skins production does not compete with game updates as it is done by different groups of people. (artists and not game designers). In general, it's a minor part of what we are doing and also a very minor part of our business model, which is heavily centered on the premium status and always has been.

• Hi all, please see a more concise summary of the feature here: Journey Back (Town Portal) - Additional Information and Background Please continue the discussion the new thread. Thanks

• Hi all, following up on our recent dev talk about the upcoming Into the Fray expansion, we would like to provide you with more information about the so-called “Journey Back” Ability that will be added to mounts. Design Goals & Constraints The main reason why we are introducing this change is to combat zone camping. This is a strategy used by gank groups who camp at a static location near the portals in order to catch solo or small group players when they return from the Outlands to the Royal Con…

• @Oshien please see my assessment from the other thread below, it also gives you some background info on our thinking here. In short, what we want to achieve is more active Outlands and hence more genuine ganking opportunities while nerfing camping. (with the exception of transports from A to B, which can still be camped just as before). Quote from Korn: “Hey there and thanks for the feedback so far. First of all, note that the concept above does not help people who want to transport gear from a …

• Dev Talk: Into the Fray Introduction

Korn - - News

Quote from hyllyh: “this "recall button" will be a BZ killer. so with this, i can farm all my soul, put it in a HO then OX it all and wait 10 sec to secure my goods in a city? if i feel cornered at a moment in ZvZ, just found a spot and 10 sec later, safe? Dove in a dungeon? just tp out then 10 sec and safe again? the way back full of goods is one of the more exciting part of gathering/farming cause it let a chance to lose all and how many enjoyed to pass throught gankers to finally access the m…

• Quote from Akuti: “Here are a few scenarios where i think this is the worst idea I have heard for Albion to date: scenario 1: Person A and B have a hideout in a central blackzone person A fills their inventory to the brimm with gather materials and zones out of the hideout person B waits there (person B has come all the way from town) person A suicides person B loots and teleports to town. Scenario 2: Large scale ZvZ fight in the central zones Gear up for ratting zvz loot, fill your inventory te…

• Quote from MythicDragon: “ I believe there are much simpler ways to solve this. The simpler the solution the better. The more complex it gets = more ways for it to be abused, and more headache in the long run for the game developers and player base. My thoughts: Either do nothing and leave the game as it is, OR For the traveling concerns: - add much faster mounts to the game, as was suggested by people earlier For the 8 no-skill ganker concern: - Increase trash rate of victim's items depending o…

• Hi Hanul, I am not sure if I fully understand your question, but I'll try to give an answer. - If you buy the plot outside of the auction period (i.e. directly from the current owner) you immediately become the owner of the land. (until the next auction cycle) - If you are the owner and an auction period starts, you get the "owner's advantage". This means that your bids count double. (meaning that if you bid 500 silver, it counts as 1000 silver, for example) - If you win the auction as the curre…

• Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Seeing this and how easy it'll be to transports resources back that you've gathered, why not just give us the Return Bonus for refining in the Outlands now within Hideouts/HQ's? Basically that's what is happening here, the risk of returning to town to refine is removed, removing that piece of the 'circle of albion life'. ” I don't think the transport meta would change much here. For optimum efficiency, you need to refine in the city and craft in a hideout. Case 1: You ar…