Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• Quote from Latty: “Hope you get to play again. Cmon sbi show some grace! ” Basically SBI won't accept it because I posted on the forum. I also sent an email afterwards, and they told me "No!" within 7 minutes. Quote from TWBBQ: “I hope the official can give players more opportunities. The rules should have different countermeasures according to different situations. Peace. ” SBI won't let everything be handled differently because we don't have money and come from the Asian region and won't reall…

• stagnant economy

GoldFive - - Rants

impossible SBI, only wants players to spend gold coins for silver coins, and doesn't really care about the thoughts of players in each country.

• Legend has it that someone RMT surrendered, and the official gave him a chance, but you still have to think about it yourself, even if you tell the official for a bug, the official still has the opportunity to block you, and he doesn't care about your reasons. this is my experience

• please forgive him

GoldFive - - Rants

friendly reminder: You can create a new account, and Albion has no tracking at all, and when you say who you are or get reported, you will be blocked for clause 15.8! But you don't say it, no one knows, it's always safe! Because this clause is incomplete

• Quote from Reiswaffle: “to quote what you agreed on when creating both your accounts "I have red and understood the ToS etc." ” It is because of mistakes that customer service communication is required But isn't SBI having customer service the same as having no customer service? If there is no real 'communication', it is all official words, why there is this customer service system.

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from GoldFive: “My act of buying 300 experience books as a novice means they are stealing from the company? ” Yes... you stole from the company. Thats why RMT is a perma-ban. ” It is clear that there is sunshine every day, but every place is still very cold. As long as someone takes a wrong step, they can't wait to rush up and bite. I am a college student who is about to graduate, and I naively think that the world is full of positive energy. But not so. In this day an…

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from GoldFive: “My act of buying 300 experience books as a novice means they are stealing from the company? ” Yes... you stole from the company. Thats why RMT is a perma-ban. ” I was doing something wrong in my newbie days, so I changed. RMT is a permanent BAN, which I think is totally true! I have changed, and in the second account, I abide by the complete regulations, and also apply to join the content creator, and pass on better ideas, and want to create a better Ch…

• You don't give the player a chance to start over, even though he's changed a long time ago and is promoting good things. Create a community full of jealousy and ridicule, players report each other, use people's scheming, and play with the rules. It's like, in reality, people who play with the law, make the guilty people innocent; make the innocent people guilty. When I first started playing the game, I thought the game world was different, but I didn't expect the game world to be full of real-wo…

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from GoldFive: “SBI Hasn't anyone in your entire company made a mistake? ” Im sure they have. But if they were to steal from the company (and thats what YOU did) there would be no second chances... ” My act of buying 300 experience books as a novice means they are stealing from the company? So no second chance? Are we humans or machines? The second account has never made a mistake since it was created If I preach good ideas in the real world, does this also mean that I…

• hi guys I am a Taiwanese player and a college student who is about to graduate. Got into the game a year ago when I saw an ad for the first time. At the beginning, the first account was Email, ID AkApuppy. In the first few months of playing, I bought 300 experience books online when I was a novice, so that I was banned from the BAN account because of third-party transactions. Later, I created a second account, email, ID ****. I've been playing it for almost a year without any violations, and I h…