Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• TITANS are recruiting!

Elyoslayer - - Guild Recruitment

What is your name, age, sex and nationality? George, 19, Male, Greek What is your history in other games? From MMOs i played Aion for 6+ years, Lineage 2 and Warcraft some months, Tera 6 months, FFXIV 1 year. From MOBAs i played League Of Legends for around 7 years, DoTA 2 not too much but i did play since Beta (No Experience of DoTa before DoTA 2), Apart from that i also tried some Smite, HoTs, Paragon. From Action RPGs mainly Diablo 2, Diablo 3 and Titan Quest. Played various other games but t…

• Movement bug on a Mount.

Elyoslayer - - Bugs

I figured this specific bug while gathering, once you press to mount up by clicking on your already waiting mount and not through "A", and then you use a continuous/toggled right click to move, and not multiple right clicks then your Mount (Ox in this case) will move up to the first location than you first clicked and then it will not follow the other movements of the mouse since it it clicked. SO in order to continue moveing normaly you have to stop holding the right click and then issue the co…

• I really don't know how you mistook "With" with "On" but you managed it, lets hope you don't want a special award for it since you seem pretty special yourself.

• Everyone thats gone wood gathering for hours knows that you have you move around with your Ox all the time since its weight limit is intrumental on how long you will be able to gather, but every so often you will have to cut down a tree among all those random useless trees that provide "Rough Logs" and it will be extremly hard to remount, ending up clicking on 1,2 or sometimes even 3 random trees that get gathered in miliseconds, wasting time, having to drop them from the inventory so you maximi…

• I found a further clues for this bug, i just tested and saw that when someone has the skill "Sprint Shield" on from "Soldier Boots",certain stuns don't work properly, for example the stun of the 3rd stack of "Concussive Blow" of the (Quarterstaffs) works properly but if i try to hit someone with an empowered attack from the skill "Stun Run" from (Quarterstaffs) while the other person has his "Sprint Shield" on, then the stun is not applied at all, no matter how many times i tested "Stun Run" cou…

• Quote from Rhasq: “idek who you guys are but ive already killed like 3 of you lmao ” Yo Rhasq, did you by any chance ever dueled in Kingsmarket? i think i know you from dueling or something like that hmmmmmm, fuck i can't remember.....

• There are certain times that stuns (Be it either from Bows/Quarterstaffs or other weapons) do no apply properly on the target, meaning that even though the spell has been casted and is on cooldown the stun doesn't always affect the target, its a quite rare case most of the time but it can still happen every now and then.

• Fatal Strike Problems(Black Monk Stave)

Elyoslayer - - Bugs

I have noticed that in certain situations if you try and use "Fatal Strike" the "E" skill of the "Black Monk Stave" your screen might start glitching and freezing for no apparent reason. I have tested it on different hours under different circumstances but it still seem to be happening occasionaly. I don't know the exact cause of the bug but it has happened at least 20-25 times now. If i stop trying to cast the spell by character is fine, other times i manage to cast it without problems, but in …

• This bug i randomly found out allows the user with a certain way to extend the duretion of the stealth and area of the stealth from "Assassin Jacket"(Any Tier). Basically the stealth of "Assassin Jacket" even though it enables you to move there is still a theoritical circle that if you exit you lose the stealth. Basically with this bug if you keep your Right Mousebutton pressed to move then you activate the Stealth and run outwards of the invisible circle that the skill has, when you go out of t…

• So, from the start of the game i have been playing with Quarterstaffs which seems to be very good but overall they got too high mana costs, while they are similar in gameplay to other weapons like Claymore/Axes, in the spammability of their first spell but got over double or even triple the cost in terms on Energy and lower Damage in comparison to the other 3, i can understand that the Quarterstaff has the stun in the 3 stack mark but other weapons got similarly good ability with a lot lower cos…

• Me and my mighty polearm will aid the guild through the darkest and most fearful of the dungeons and battles. barbarian_by_friendhaircut-d7a0q22.jpg