Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 224.

• Mist seems like a cool feature but needs some tweaks to promote fighting / minimize ratting. 1) concentrate rewards in "points of interest" like camps, treasure chests, add stuff like spiders idc. 2) around a point of interest is a big red circle like yellow / red zone chests. Say 80-100m around POI. To enter the POI, you must be unmounted. and once you enter your mount is removed and restricted from use again until you leave the poi. 3) Once more than 2 people (solo) or 3 people (duo mists) hav…

• great nature nerf

Lockemup - - Feedback Testserver

what if duration dropped to 3 seconds but could no longer be purged like spiritual seed? IDK if it would make it "the best" staff for any content, but could see it having a role in stuff like 10v10, 20v20, outnumbered fights vs dumb dumbs, etc.

• Quote from Bref: “Asking for an actual MMR system is futile. The pool is too shallow for that kind of system, I doubt even 3% of the game's active population even interacts with the gamemode, let alone on a regular basis. Being a crystal rank doesn't mean you can carry 4 morons, especially in a game format like crystal arenas. Whenever I soloQ with a Kingmaker I usually average around 10 kills per match with 50-55k damage done which is often times more than the entirety of my team combined. But …

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Lockemup: “im pretty good with all listed changes. One thing i still mildly meh about is why certain weapons get to play with basically no mana issues while others struggle heavily. Biggest example to me atm is frost / fire vs arcane - frost n fire have to use helmet and cape and potions to offset mana costs, while arcane can use not a single mana item / pot and be fine. ” frost is completely underrated in pvp. In combination with cultist it's crazy strong.. If…

• im pretty good with all listed changes. One thing i still mildly meh about is why certain weapons get to play with basically no mana issues while others struggle heavily. Biggest example to me atm is frost / fire vs arcane - frost n fire have to use helmet and cape and potions to offset mana costs, while arcane can use not a single mana item / pot and be fine. My 2c should balance mana costs around skill shot vs auto aim abilities. Skill shot based builds should have less mana costs across the b…

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Lockemup: “If its busted then why is holy so low rep in both stalker / slayer leaderboard? Its strong but i cant agree its busted. ” cuz swords+merc jacket cheese and can be skipped but not always due to mistcaller is faster than most builds without dash. btw "leaderboard" shows only builds that can choose fights not counting cheese that break 2 crystals and fight close to 3rd edit. oh and cultist cowl sword yea ” idk thats inherently the design of corrupted dungeo…

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Lockemup: “I just dont think healing is really that broken in corrupted ” ?? 1h holy is busted afsmite dmg is overtunned to oblivion ” If its busted then why is holy so low rep in both stalker / slayer leaderboard? Its strong but i cant agree its busted.

• I just dont think healing is really that broken in corrupted. I 100% agree revitalize should not be self castable (ally only like holy beam), but otherwise feel healing is pretty balanced in corrupted. It feels very rock / paper / scissor but heavy persistent damage like curse / sword / spears will beat heal, heal will beat poke, poke can beat curse / sword / spears (although curse can play poke pretty well too, and sword / 1hspear of course very hard to kill if they want to reset constantly). I…

• Quote from Healheart: “Quote from Lockemup: “Quote from LordPerth: “I 100% support the ideas posted above, and would like to add that my current game play has me deeply negative with 80% win rate across my last 10 games. I am already crystal, so it doesn't "matter" but losing that many points for 80% win rate has put me in a spot where I cannot reasonably play this close to the season end lest I risk a demotion. (FWIW I thought 80% win rate was fairly decent, and left me with a net negative of o…

• Quote from LordPerth: “I 100% support the ideas posted above, and would like to add that my current game play has me deeply negative with 80% win rate across my last 10 games. I am already crystal, so it doesn't "matter" but losing that many points for 80% win rate has put me in a spot where I cannot reasonably play this close to the season end lest I risk a demotion. (FWIW I thought 80% win rate was fairly decent, and left me with a net negative of over 20 points.) Another thing to consider: th…

• Dev Talk: Development Update

Lockemup - - News

Quote from Lanzier: “Quote from Obelis: “ - Player Anonymity is something that's being considered and actually exists in the concept; but to do it right it's not a trivial task...this is something that I'd like to see implemented in a way that's polished, can't be easily circumvented, and is reusable (can be turned on or off wherever we want). It's unclear if this can be done in time, but it's also a candidate for an early patch so it's good to see that requested a few times here. ” I'm not sure…

• idk i kinda love flower now, but nothing wrong with 4q ability choices imo.

• Weird and rare knockup bug

Lockemup - - Bugs

been awhile since i tested it (like a year +) but last time i checked it seemed any type of cc (even snares) could create a dr effect on all subsequent cc for at least 5-6 seconds or so. Like a snare into a silence the silence would last way shorter than if silenced first. No idea if this also affects knockups but possibly, especially if it doesnt say its immune to cc resist

• heal is strong but balanced in 5v5 / zvz. any nerfs to healing in 1v1, 2v2 content should be based on -heal modifer in hellgate / cd and not skill changes. Open world whining about healers can get fucked as far as im concerned lol, open world small scale is random clusterfuck and nothing should be balanced around it.

• IDK if how return home affected silver balance in total, but no denying ton more silver has been pumped into economy since lands awakened from combined open world mob drops and might / conquer chests which also full of silver

• Since you guys are partially addressing crystal arena stuff, i understand if you dont think it can support a separate solo que based on player numbers, but could you please remove the "win streak" modifier once someone reaches crystal rank? All it does is promote 5 stack stomping of noobs and que dodging actual competition. Once someone is in crystal they should be getting only a couple points for beating up noobs but big point gain / loss for fighting gold + players, to promote people actually …

• Nature vs Holy

Lockemup - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

im actually really liking rejuvenating flower now lol, shits goofy but fun to play with and actually pretty damn decent IMO. on pc at least, couldnt imagine playing it on phone / with controller.

• im for this if it makes sense... like if there was a bounty system or something but you could only get bounties for other players if you had maintained a positive rep for the last week or something /shrug.

• Please fix arena

Lockemup - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from McDobs: “Quote from Lockemup: “dif between 700 ip and 750 ip is like 2.5% dmg / heal. but i agree most competitive stuff should be hardcapped ” but 700 and 800+ (which is what you get for full T8.3 with spec) is significant ” guess i thought you meant regular arena, i dont think its possible to get higher than like 760ip in regular arena anymore, so its very tough to get any kind of significant gear advantage there.

• make hideout / headquarter "nutrition" upkeep 50% food, 50% stone. ez