Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 494.

• equip Slot for tools

YeSer - - Feedback & Suggestions

add 7 slot for tools each slot for each tool this implementation solve a lot problem that albion bring. 1. the prior secuence of what tool is using. this is awful and theres alot treth talking about it 2. increase 5 slot to inventory ,like mists is respawning wiht fully type of resources.. to farm it u has to take all the 5 tool. this is taking the 5 inventory slot that was realy apreciated slot..add now we got another 9 type of 4 tier.. 36new time of item.. but the number of slot in inventory s…

• i think the fix isnt increase the drop rate , instead delete all those 4-6 uselles lv from mists and add more 5-7 lv at least. Who want farm in 4-6lv that give less than redzone ?

• 5player maybe in solo and 10 in duo globar discount still weard caerleon wolf mount up speed too broken

• global discount doesnt acurracy

YeSer - - Bugs

now its 21% still wrong but more close to the correct solutions

• +1000 havent found any reason to figth yet Havent found the posibility to kill a miner boot +combo of priest robe 3s immunity +2.5 wolf mount up time counter play, yeah u can purge then hit but then its no purge for boot The name sistem need a completely rework get a random name while in mists will solve everything

• UI merket bug

YeSer - - Bugs

1b63c8a3e10b6794228351751e808339while buy in market character info goes upside than market ui . Cant do action in market windowsill gyazo.com/1b63c8a3e10b6794228351751e808339

• global discount doesnt acurracy

YeSer - - Bugs

Why i got 44% global discount while the silver price is higher than 3000? Its changed the base amount to 8000silver/gold?

• Avaible do party in solo mists

YeSer - - Bugs Testserver

Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, could you elaborate a bit on this? When I meet anyone in the Solo Mists, I can not form a party with them. ” The first time what i did was going to a duo mists made a party get out of the mists go inside a solo mists then the party still on while my team mate still in the duo mists. I think its rare think that happend when i tryed it or Is there solo mists portal inside duo mists?

• Quote from ShaolinMind: “I desagree with that... the frost shot has many counter like the W (reflect/jump thing) on Gloves, the E on bearpaw, the W (grab) on all spear's or even the spear himself can easy reach back with E, the frost mage cand just tp with W, Any speed with a grab like W on dagger's brench... i cant spot... to mayny counter.... If you nerf frost shot, well warbow are no more playable... if we dont frost shot we get one shot killed by anyone, even tank's... ” how u considered cou…

• Question of the Week #6

YeSer - - Feedback & Suggestions

since own island has less craft bonus its make no sense to do plot on it . The hole craft station sistem is uselles on island , the only profit is the carrot u cultivated, and those house for chest and a little for laborer. The repair station consume good and material to craft and cost same , this make no sense. The personalization of island is inexistence there no way to made them beauty dosent feel home at all

• Avaible do party in solo mists

YeSer - - Bugs Testserver

The solo mists and duo has the dame party limit of 2 yah its only can entered by one but its easy to fo friend inside and then its duo mist every solo mists

• Yes u cant enter with ur partner at dame time to the solo mists but you can make party inside . Its no fuck sence who the fuck will go alone when it could abuse as party

• Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from YeSer: “Quote from Piraterer: “Quote from YeSer: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Beyond the Veil Update The Mists - The Mists are a new realm dedicated to solo and duo PvE and PvP gameplay ” why u want say solo pve and pvp gamepaly when in the mits its permited to do party of 2.. even in the one portal mists its avaible to do party of 2.. then who will go alone.. guys wihtou friend..its not real considered solo gameplay.. ” I really dislike stupid players who didn…

• Quote from Piraterer: “Quote from YeSer: “Quote from Piraterer: “Quote from YeSer: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Beyond the Veil Update The Mists - The Mists are a new realm dedicated to solo and duo PvE and PvP gameplay ” why u want say solo pve and pvp gamepaly when in the mits its permited to do party of 2.. even in the one portal mists its avaible to do party of 2.. then who will go alone.. guys wihtou friend..its not real considered solo gameplay.. ” I really dislike stupid players who didnt …

• instead increase premium price, theres is tongs of way to recive money to player. 1. name change 2. gender change ticket. it could be a reasonable price of 10 dollar to each change. better implementation of the skin sistem the skeletom should be the character skin color choice and not a hole skin.. u can made same new color change by dolar or what ever. like undead the skeleton . to personalize ur character but not the skin ..only the character's basic appearance with this change u can choice to…

• Quote from Piraterer: “Quote from YeSer: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Beyond the Veil Update The Mists - The Mists are a new realm dedicated to solo and duo PvE and PvP gameplay ” why u want say solo pve and pvp gamepaly when in the mits its permited to do party of 2.. even in the one portal mists its avaible to do party of 2.. then who will go alone.. guys wihtou friend..its not real considered solo gameplay.. ” I really dislike stupid players who didnt watch the Video or test it but Post on For…

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Beyond the Veil Update The Mists - The Mists are a new realm dedicated to solo and duo PvE and PvP gameplay ” why u want say solo pve and pvp gamepaly when in the mits its permited to do party of 2.. even in the one portal mists its avaible to do party of 2.. then who will go alone.. guys wihtou friend..its not real considered solo gameplay..

• oh nice. with the website price. piremium price exchange : 11.95/14.95=0.785714 = 21.5% increase pack gold : 3500/4000=0.875 12.5% increase old prime buying gold 19.95/4000=0.00475 0,00475×3000=14.25 compared with direct buying 11.95/14.25=0.785714 =21,5% new prime buying gold 19.95/3500=0.005429 0.005429*3700=20,0873 compared with direct buying 14.95/20.09=0.7 = 30% 14.25/20.09=0.7 30% increase? 1gold for 3000 silver new premium =11m silver 20dolar for 11m silver 11/20=0.55 1m is 0.55 dolar old…

• Price Increases with Next Update

YeSer - - Announcements

and u guys just nerf silver in coming to figth the prices silver /gold with this increase u are doing the opposite work. The prime price should be increased by requiering more gold . And the gold remain the same price.

• Price Increases with Next Update

YeSer - - Announcements

oh nice and another price increase and still waiting u guys do what u promise to sell the skin pack with gold.