Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

• I don't think the way to fix the ratting problem is to reduce mount health as this will just allow high IP players to bully lower IP players which in turn would make the content inaccessible. Instead, increase the cool down timer on skills on dismount so that rats can't just dismount on you allowing you to have time to loot and mount up or run. If needed increase the radius too. Also some weapons need a nerf on mobility now that solo open world isn't much of a thing anymore. War gloves: - Increa…

• Mists of the War Gloves

pytir - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from Trial_hard: “Mists is pvp - so it is just switch gear or if u solemnly hunt. For that purpose gloves is OP but don't PvE with it ” Yeah thats what Im saying its too strong in PvP in the mists. It has good damage and to much mobility with it in a game mode where mobility is king. These gloves have been over tuned for a while now the mists are just gonna highlight it more since there are more even fights.

• Mists of the War Gloves

pytir - - Feedback Testserver

Something really needs to be done about the mobility of this weapon or else all you're gonna see are war gloves in the mists. I suggest a range nerf on Battle Bracers and give the the q the same treatment as daggers q where mana becomes a problem.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “Like No this is not Sustain online guardian helm is perfectly fine the way it is. its a AOE Dot removal with a chunky shield mage cowl may deal abit much damage but its fine for a helm slot which is primary purpose is SINGLE TARGET Poke/ Nuke nerfing mage cowl would just make people use ava cowl or cultist cowl instead for damage and then you would have no argument for guardian vs mage cowl if i would suggest a buff then i would buff Guardian helm to have a cooldown …

• Quote from Swrena: “Nature in general needs buffs. these repeated nerfs are so unfair. and Ironroot animation is also desperately in need of a boost, it's clunky and in a fight you need to be able to insta bind which you cannot, despite saying it doesn't have a cast time the animation takes about half a second to play and you have to do it one 2 targets. And yes please rework Q3 it has almost no use whatsoever. nature is already a very hard tree to play well and Q3 is extremely hard to use in an…

• Other way around, decrease guardian helmet cd. Curse is also gonna be a problem.

• Great changes, they should also work on increasing availability of DoT removal in this game. DoTs have been gaining a steady power creep in this game and there's only one item to cleanse them. Ideally a shoe slot would be great.

• After repeated nerfs to nature ironroot is falling more and more. There is so much counter play to the E and the skill ceiling for this weapon is high it needs a buff to compensate. At least give a CD reduction to help with a reset if players get bopped or purged. Also, plz buff nature q3 it still sees zero play after rework.

• NDA

pytir - - Feedback & Suggestions

All good changes. They need to throw nature a bone after nerfing them in every patch and fix q3. Also, increasing cleanse is great but there also needs to be an increase in the availability of DoT removal bc as it stands now guardian helm is the only option something in the boot slot would be ideal.

• Quests in Albion

I think the addition of quests would improve Albion as a game greatly by offering content to the solo player when guildies/friends are not online aside from grinding dungeons/econ. These quests would also give structure to new players learning the game and could be used as an opportunity to create more organic activity in lethal zones. I know it is a sandbox game, but the quests I'm thinking of would be more in the vein of OSRS where each one is an individual story line and are optional. Rewards…

• Patch 7 Balance Patch...

This is a terrible change and I really hope they rethink it. Nerfing the only burst heal nature staff has based off of 5s meta and druidic staff will make the nature line obsolete. On top of that they're buffing holy which will further push nature out.

• Buff invis pots!

pytir - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Please make it so taking damage doesn't make the invisibility go away. Right now there are so many dots on every weapon that these are kinda useless in fights and are only good for sneaking up on gatherers.

• The new nature Q needs a buff. It takes so much prep for such mediocre results it's not worth taking over q1 and rejuvenating breeze. Suggestions: - Reduce time to max stacks or - Increase burst heal and area target or - Reduce the CD of the skill

• Bows have sucked for a while SBI has gutted them so much.

• How did you get the kishi to work on the mobile client?

• As it stands after the recent nerfs to the new nature Q3 it needs a buff to be better than the current q3. Either buff the burst heal on the 2/3 stacks or reduce the time to max stacks. With the current iteration it's not really that much of an upgrade from mushrooms but a whole lot more work.

• I think the burst healing needs to be increased or grow time reduced bc as it stands now this isn't really that much of an upgrade from mushrooms. With the new change to combat abusing level 1 flowers heals it takes too much time to get your heals out and your still better off just using Q1 with rejuvenating breeze.

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Bow tree is totally okay compared to other.. Badon / Valor is close to OP Reg Bow double Merc is strong Whispering is in excellent spot.. Nothing personal but it is a skill problem not a balance issue. ” Hard disagree. Valor armor is the problem not Badon, and double Merc with a lot of weapons is viable. Balance shouldn't be focused on just CD, outside of warbow bows aren't that good in the open world. A buff to auto attack range across the board would help a lot without …

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from pytir: “Quote from The_Support_God: “can we just make bow have longer auto range to highlight their strengths? at this rate where bow auto share same damage as magic staves feels lack luster for a weapon that relies on autos compared to caster weapons like frost or fire with strong Q to make up for most of their dps if we increase the base range of autos of all bows by 2 meters reg bow can be on par with cross bow's auto fire range and whispering range would ac…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “can we just make bow have longer auto range to highlight their strengths? at this rate where bow auto share same damage as magic staves feels lack luster for a weapon that relies on autos compared to caster weapons like frost or fire with strong Q to make up for most of their dps if we increase the base range of autos of all bows by 2 meters reg bow can be on par with cross bow's auto fire range and whispering range would actualy be worth the -20% reduce defences due…