Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 141.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TV_pic.pngforum.albiononline.com/index.p…1caf0cd15d2cc665e7d240d4f TV Is looking to expand its NA based players, and it's ZvZ potential. With the upcoming changes to GvG's- we want to increase our core ZvZ potential, that focuses on small scale pvp. This is just an example of what we aim to do! youtu.be/IYylLQ-_9zQ Our discord is: discord.gg/2JV2DJe To start your application proccess, log onto the discord, post a picture of your character select screen in the recruitment channel and @officers. H…

• My frustration with these skins, is the account bound application.. Alts getting the reward are pretty much pointless. I don't think this was factored in, and ultimately reflects a poor planning aspect towards the devs.

• Quote from bishDEFORMED: “This post has to be a joke. Please dont touch cursed staffs - one of the most balanced trees in the game, hands down. Cursed is good in everything - PvE - A lot of great options, my favourite is damnation staff 1v1's, small scae - one handed curse really strong, cant reflect damage anymore after the buffs to it. 2v2's - great cursed compared with nature healer is one of the strongest, if not the strongest comp right now. 5v5's - great cursed is meta weapon, S tier, supe…

• Crowd Control Resistance Factor: - Scholar Robe 0.00 -> 0.24 - Cleric Robe 0.00 -> 0.22 - Mage Robe 0.00 -> 0.20 - Mercenary Jacket 0.20 -> 0.30 - Hunter Jacket 0.15 -> 0.28 - Assassin Jacket 0.10 -> 0.26 - Soldier Armor 0.40 -> 0.40 - Knight Armor 0.45 -> 0.45 - Guardian Armor 0.50 Based off of the NDA, Brimstone will actually be more beneficial than a cursed skull.. Cursed skull wont have enough supporting CC for the duration to pull its affect. Curse in general will be severely nerfed this ne…

• Quote from Dc1a0: “Quote from jwhite179: “Sure, it can be versatile, but it doesn't really exceed in any role. ” It exceeds in letting victims die out of range, Curse can kill someone even after they leave the map. ” That's assuming that you were able to get 4 stacks on them.. Assuming you land one hit from the cursed sickle every cast, (instead of two), it would take 20seconds of combat to proc 4 stacks. Which, alone, Is nowhere near enough kill potential.

• The cursed sickle (Q), is too slow, and can be very easily dodged. The "W" abilities are lacking outside of desecrate. Armor piercer has way to big of a delay on cast, and is often missed if there is no CC. The E's for the most part I'm okay with in large scale content, unfortunately though, I find that with curse- I often have to set up my own abilities. All other mage classes have the ability to play in sync with other classes, but I feel like curse is an "on their own" kind of role. In GvG's,…

• I made a post about the current roles of curse staves a while back. My frustration, is that no one could clearly identify the "role" that curse staves play. Every single post was different... People were saying: -its a support weapon -its a nuke weapon -its a ramp up weapon -its a tank weapon (lololol) -its strictly for debuffing My frustration is that every weapon line has a pretty "obvious" role. I do not like that curse is like the misfit toy. Sure, it can be versatile, but it doesn't really …

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “Quote from tabooshka: “~4 arcane beam + damnation = insta gib ” arcane beams can stack on the same target? i did not realize this ” lol, I wish

• Quote from ViLEuo: “Just get a bunch of damnations in your zerg and you can destroy anybody. Craps broken, it's not fun...Just get more damnations than your opponent and you'll win. The first one isn't too bad...it's the second, third, fourth and fifth. reduce its AOE size or something, it's broken. All you can do is have people wearing a bunch of demon armors and even then...still broken. ” Damnation users often kill themselves.. Because the AoE is more often cast off screen, it's easy for a we…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from jwhite179: “When I was rocking my Greataxe+Specter, the greataxe was dealing 1050+ dps every .5 seconds. You spin for 5 seconds, so that's 12500 damage in five seconds from Greataxe alone. Add in the specter jacket.... gg. ” We have to look at paper DPS. I don't know what Brim/Blazing hits for on mobs, but I know that on paper (not including the equipped armor slot of Specter Leather vs Cloth) Blazing does a little more DPS then the Greataxe. ” So another th…

• I would not do mounts if I were you.. Without premium, you're looking at getting a return every 3-6 days depending on the mount. Premium reduces the raising period by half.

• crafting resourses 5.1 (wood)

jwhite179 - - Bugs

Quote from TheVenom: “just got ignored in help channel. well not ignored at all. 1 MOD say to quit island and create a new one...LOL And im not the first reporting that. DONE ” Okay, well, clearly this is getting nowhere. If you're not willing to explain the issue, then we cant help you. Communication is a really big aspect of a social game. You should try to constructively word your questions and concerns.

• crafting resourses 5.1 (wood)

jwhite179 - - Bugs

Quote from TheVenom: “whats up with them? ” You didn't say anything, how do you expect the devs to fix a bug if you give them no details...?

• Quote from Mishirene: “True. You could also have 200 people using a blazing staff at the same time. But the thing is, 200 people aren't all going to run summoning. There will still be diversity. Plus, I feel like the servers can handle it now if they were able to handle the F2P wave. ” Yet when Zergs know ahead of the fight if its going to be a lag fast EVERYONE runs an icicle staff... When they lowered the zone caps for lags, zergs were literally trying to zone cap with people in 4.1. I think y…

• Quote from Mishirene: “Quote from jwhite179: “So this was brought up multiple times, and was even found in some leak in Springtime of 2018. The problem with this was something to do with the server not being able to handle it. Lets say you have a mercia zerg of 200+ and everyone spawns a bat, then you'd have 400+ units to account for on one side of the fight. I'm pretty sure that was the argument that was brought up when it was in discussion. Side note, I definitely feel like we should have a su…

• Quote from BoomslangGaming: “Quote from jwhite179: “Didn't realize diving solo dungeons with a group was screen worthy. ” Why can it not be screen worthy? You do not enjoy it no problem there are a ton of creators out there. I enjoyed making this and will make more, it is an easy way to make money and highlights the down sides of solo dungeons and the amount of people that can go in them...… ” So now we get to look forward to "content creators" trying to turn a buck? How about the "content creat…

• Quote from Gr4vit4tion: “The Price sink is only cause there are way many more Crafters now, seen an sink on all .3 MP weapons. HCE is still best Fame per Hour, we make around 15-30m Weekly without getting ganked or forced to run around and Looking for an dungeon thats not already cleared,,, ” What's the fame /hr? Because in my experience, HCE's cap out at 900k fame /hr, and that is with a 400spec group with the PERFECT comp.

• Max carry weight bug

jwhite179 - - Bugs

If that were true then my mammoth would have been overweight today when I ran 47 stacks from Caerleon to Lymhurst.

• HCE's were trash. 8.3mp blazing was selling for 180mil at its cheapest when HCE's were rampant.. You can buy that same staff now for 20-35mil.

• Quote from Guilefulwolf: “Quote from jwhite179: “Quote from Gr4vit4tion: “Theres now truly no use of 8.3 MP gear except HCE... ” You say that, but I still see people ganking in 8.3 MP, transporting in 8.3 MP, and reset day is basically swarming with 8.3 gear. Plus (for the limited time) GvG's in Mercia also use 8.3 MP. ” Thats probably a 10% at most of the total enviroment. ” As if more than 10% of the environment can actually afford to die in 8.3mp? Good argument.