Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 298.

• Quote from FakeLamb: “hello, I was just ganked with alot of stuff, and I would like to know where can I find the information about what skills can I use that won't put me into combat. he attacked me first and I slowed him down untill I reached my HO only to find out I'm in combat and can't do anything but die... ” Basically any ability or attack that interacts with an enemy player. This includes damage, be it direct or reflect but also all sorts of crowd control such as stuns, roots, slows or si…

• Quote from NotMySky: “This may be a dumb question, but where do I get my community chests from after I've claimed the rewards from Twitch? I've been told to look on my AlbionOnline.com account, and also in the store in-game, neither seems to have a way to claim and/or open them in-game. ” If you've successfully linked your accounts and claimed them on twitch, you should get a notification in the top-right where you can claim rewards. After that you will receive an ingame mail that contain the it…

• There's changes coming to RP gain & matchmaking adjustments with Into The Fray Patch 3. This should resolve some of these issues.

• Quote from sadicaz: “How to enter creator programm? ” You can find info on how to join in this thread.

• The Albion Online Creator Avatar Ring is only available to those that are part of the Albion Online Creators Program. You can get more info on what this is and how to join by following the link above.

• Quote from Myelene: “Quote from Hellements: “Hey, if you've visited the testserver recently you may need to reset your notifications. This is what causes players to be unable to enter zones on liveserver. Here's a detailed explanation: Known Issue - Zoning Clusters bugged after entering the Test Server ” i did that it still didint work i had to use another ava road, my problen is with ava roads with less than a1 hour of duration left... ” Yes that's a known issue at the moment and is planned to …

• Quote from BluesJD: “There is a new feature that you can find on the test server that allows you to know if someone is inside a solo or a group dungeon just by hovering your mouse over the dungeon. The feature will only show the tier and the enchantment of the dungeon you are aiming at, but if you hover your mouse over a dungeon which tier does not match with the tier of the zone you are currently in, it means that specific dungeon was spawned by a player (map) and there is someone inside or abo…

• Hey, if you've visited the testserver recently you may need to reset your notifications. This is what causes players to be unable to enter zones on liveserver. Here's a detailed explanation: Known Issue - Zoning Clusters bugged after entering the Test Server

• Cant enter any yellow zones

Hellements - - Bugs

Hey, if you've visited the testserver recently you may need to reset your notifications. This is what causes players to be unable to enter zones on liveserver. Here's a detailed explanation: Known Issue - Zoning Clusters bugged after entering the Test Server

• Quote from Hoak: “@Nesnes Where can I find the Chystal league schedule for the different lvls? ” The crystal league schedule wasn't changed for Season 15 and should still follow the pattern shown in this post.

• Hey! If you reached 10k points this season you can transform an existing HO into a Headquarter. If you want to use a booster which allows a newly placed Hideout to skip the 3rd construction phase (vulnerability period the day after placing it) you will need to wait for the season to end. Then your guild will receive this booster. Let me know if you have additional questions, if you want to generally look up some of the new HQ mechanics I suggest checking these topics: Headquarter Hideouts - Land…

• Twinks

Hellements - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Harleyskillo: “Quote from LoveNugget: “As an alternative to scouts, I've heard a green dungeon entrance will close after 90 seconds, once activated .. some people like to wait it out just inside before running the dungeon in peace. ” Is this also true for black zone dungeons? haven't played in a long time exactly because of dungeon diving, and what you described seems to nullify that issue almost entirely. ” Yes solo dungeons in the black zone close 90 seconds after you enter them. Th…

• Quote from Emere: “My friend and I have been playing for a week, give or take, and we're duoing. I'm curious as to what the best theoretical combo would be for doing dungeons and the like? We aren't very interested in PvP at the moment, maybe we'll find an interest in that later. We've been running with him as tank using some variation of the axe (most recently halberd) with tank armor (guardian set) and I've been running great nature staff/wild staff with either full leather or more recently wi…

• Beginner's Guide?

Quote from macaojeta: “Looking for a relevant beginner's guide. Started in some forest by a desert. Hopefully thats a good starting point. Is it important to just do all of the early quests and slowly go from T1 to T8 equipment? Also, dying does nothing right? Is going a ranger good btw? What gear should I be crafting and any skill trees I should be going or that even a skill tree? ” Dying in combat will get you on your knees in blue and yellow zones. If you die by another player in red or black…

• Quote from Feix: “Reporting a Bug (it's a "bug" because the change worsen QoL): Before Lands Awakened update, the overlay that you've selected for the World Map is remembered until you exit. After the update the overlay is automatically reset after some seconds (I don't know exactly how many seconds but between a few seconds to maybe 20 seconds) after you exit the World Map. The next time you call up the World Map you will find that the overlay that you've previously selected has been reset. ” W…

• All season points earned from guild and might challenges are bound to your guild and not split with the alliance. Season points from territories, castles, outposts and the crystal league are still split within the alliance.

• The daily challenge only gives players 10 LP if they have no premium. The change to give out 30 instead of 20LP each day was made in conjunction to the increased fame values that Lands Awakened has to offer. - Hellements

• Faction chat

Caerleon doesn't have a faction chat since it's meant more as a rogue faction, where members of it can still kill each other as long as they aren't in the same party.

• This sounds as if you were silenced. There's multiple skills that can cause this effect, maybe you were standing inside "Sacred Ground" which is a silence ground effect that maces have. Without a video of the fight, this is just speculation though.

• Learning points become more efficient if you use them on higher levels. A player made a table on the effect of using LP on combat specs where the result was that it was more than double as efficient to use it on Lvl 90-100 than it was to use it on Lvl 21-30 for example. Here's the full reddit post with the spreadsheet: reddit.com/r/albiononline/comm…y_of_using_lp_to_spec_up/