Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• NFT and Block Chain

ArquiJoker - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Pesebrero: “+1 After seeing how crappy current NFT games are (hello Axie), I was thinking "hey, Albion Online would make a great NFT game." Currently, there's a project called Ember Sword (I won't link it here for obvious reasons), which in fact seems like a clone of Albion Online. I'm not sure if it will get released someday, but also I doubt the quality will be on par with Albion. Albion is already working fine, it has the code, the assets, everything. Also, it's not like the devs' …

• Quote from Neekk0: “Quote from ArquiJoker: “Quote from msfabiao: “Yeah Neekk0, i tried that, bu no success... Hard to find the 3d models (weapons, armors etc). - zip - ” There is a group of files at "C:\Program Files (x86)\AlbionOnline\game\Albion-Online_Data\StreamingAssets\CharacterBuilder" - zip - ” ArquiJoker: I came to the same conclusion: since the CharacterBuilder seems to create the meshes according to a script, AssetStudio probably has no way of accessing them. Still, there should be re…

• Quote from msfabiao: “Yeah Neekk0, i tried that, bu no success... Hard to find the 3d models (weapons, armors etc). I dont see a reason to not be allowed copy those files to view/editing (blender / zbrush whatever). Anyway, i dont know what to try anymore, its the first time i couldnt access this kind of files from a game. Thank you very much Neekk0, if i find something new/useful ill let you know. ” There is a group of files at "C:\Program Files (x86)\AlbionOnline\game\Albion-Online_Data\Stream…

• Quote from msfabiao: “"Hi! I would like to know if is possible to get the 3d models used in game (weapons / armors etc). I would like to make some printing and blender viewing / editing. I tried open assets file extension and ress file extension from the game folder, using unity (latest version), but no success. SBI, maybe you could make these 3d models available? So anyone could download it to print / viewing using a 3D software. Could anyone help me? Thank you very much!" ” I've asked about it…

• Hi guys. I'm wondering if Albion can make STL (or similar) avaiable to us to 3D printing. Is that possible? Maybe from our own characters and skins. It should be very nice.

• Is there any possibility to have a 3D stl file (or similar) of one character, or particularly our character, for 3D printing?