Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• what happends to albion player

Quagga - - Forum Banter

Quote from DummyRobert: “Quote from Quagga: “I don't even pick up such items from the ground it is a waste of time and space for me. what level of excitement is killing flat 4 retards ? or doing t6 static with 40+ people ? only chinnese can play like that. LMAO no one lost I just don't play this human mass spam simulator in flat 4. that's why china online because you are the only one left in this half dead game ” You‘d better not connect this thing to a country. Everytime and everywhere, the sam…

• mobile game, retarded combat balance, no rewards of any kind, 90% of the time in the game is fucking pve.... all around retarded new players.... 0 QOL and improvements for end game content, CD matchmaking bugged from day one.... rats that don't use the shrine and can rat CD 4574854754 in a row are part of a bugged queue, confirmed a week ago, go next button bugged. sword almost 2 years in meta, demon fang 1.5 seasons and still in meta cuz retarded combat balance dont know how to balance the weap…

• @Tabor will never happen, there is no one to represent CDS in RT/NDA literally no one.. maybe @Robinhoodrs is the only one who gets some feedback from streams from people and streamers, Apart from him, there is no one to think about solving CD's problems

• what happends to albion player

Quagga - - Forum Banter

Quote from DummyRobert: “Why group fight would be a cancer. If I have been killed by a group of people. I will call my friends to fight back. I dont know why you hate those people wearing 4.1-5.1? You are angry with it because you lose. They do nothing wrong. Why they should act as your rules? A fair 1v1 or 20v20. Oh come on! if you want this. Plz go courrupted dungeons and crstal. It is BZs! It is no rules here except SBI gives us. So, stop blaming them. ” I don't even pick up such items from t…

• Hammers need some love

Quagga - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Hattenhair: “Finally, the 1H hammer - it's really bad, ” it was and in some scenario "is still" a good choice, but the question why this if you can play 1h mace... this is another example of retarded combat balance, they have made a weapon that is universal in any content that there is no need for anything else. ykhm mobile ?

• Quote from The_Support_God: “@Quagga and @Trial_hard i dont know how you view round table but its not as it seems we rarely do Item/weapon balance up there we normaly talk about game state and potential ideas to solve them. like last season's rats issue or the devs simply bounce ideas around top season G leaders and some people who are Top of their class in X content on upcoming ideas in development at the start of their life cycle they dont share leaks to people in round table about their progr…

• Quote from JuicyShrooms: “Quote from Quagga: “Quote from JuicyShrooms: “Sure, tell me how to do that on iPad and I may never speak up on that topic again. I think you just didn’t read all of my post an . Or is there actually a possibility to do this PC exclusive „fix“ on iPad? ” yes I know the solution, stop playing on mobile/tablet. ” Alright dude, thx for letting me know you are actually just another ignorant peanut brain. Maybe stop drooling on your keyboard, writing down such brainfarts, and…

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “I'm talking about the Round Table, not NDA. There are rarely threads/discussions about weapon balance on there. ” MB, this should have been public a long time ago, the fact that the list of current members is not up to date for idk 2 years ? is already a meme.

• Quote from JuicyShrooms: “Sure, tell me how to do that on iPad and I may never speak up on that topic again. I think you just didn’t read all of my post tho. Or is there actually a possibility to do this PC exclusive „fix“ on iPad? ” yes I know the solution, stop playing on mobile/tablet.

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “I've always said the RT should be publicly viewable. ” then it will come out how retarded the lobby is and how many dramas would be created. the very fact of the recent NDA addressed mainly to the demon fang a instead of hitting the problem directly i.e.. demon fang nerf hits the whole dagger tree by nerf on blades. NDA testers are retarded, not like half of them are AFK in the game.. To quote one of them " otherwise the weapon would be unusable" so that better nerf the P…

• Quote from JuicyShrooms: “I see you still make adjustments to mobile version, so you obviously didn’t „abandon“ it like it seemed some time ago. That said, there is one interface issue that needs to be fixed above all else imo. There are already several threads about it, mine included: PLEASE CONSIDER FIXING THIS ASAP IT FKIN SUCKS PLAYING WITH BLINDFOLDS!!! Quote from JuicyShrooms: “Fellow players, dear developers, I want to adress a big issue here that seemingly only few are interested in and …

• When will you add a rule that ALT accounts cannot participate, i.e. banned players cannot play ?

• Bloodletter

Quagga - - Feedback & Suggestions

not execute is the problem but mobility with Q2 you should not be able to stick to the target when you have the option to execute. you need to choose extra mobility using E as dash and not execute or execute at the cost of mobility. Plus the dmg bonuses from Q2 which buff bleeding,q,E dmg by a lot with no downsides. thats why in the pre-queen version it wasn't like that you could dodge E by blink, dash, juke .... and there was a 10-20 second gap for CD ~ you had time to kite / regen / reset / ki…

• The same shit is in every "elo", 3 or 5 is the only way to have fun in the arena Even with 3 premades you can have 2 inters who keep dying and never play with the team. it is not the game that is the problem, but the mentality of new players. one thing that can improve the experience of solo players in arena is matchamking based on in game time. So that a 1 week newbie will not be on a team with someone who have 1 year in game time

• lFVDasn.png cp0AuBv.png Guess what, we 4 went afk because it's just a waste of time.

• dude just asked for another 1h mace lmao

• cosmetic nerf of demon fang.... they should easily cut another 10% from E.... Ppl spam this shit off cooldown not care about blades + E combo.... maybe 1-2 engages then it's FFA and spam on cooldown.... Seems zvz lobby likes weapons because more demon fang meat shield newbies > the rest. I agree that they should hit the problem which is demong fang not the whole tree.

• Quote from GreenWizard987: “Quote from Quagga: “cleric robe is a noob stomper. most noobs burn everything and get jebaited by cleric robe and die. It's a matter of skill not an item, for that the mage robe is the best counter choice vs cleric robe. Instead of crying about NERF CLERIC maybe start using mage robe, so ppl will be forced to stop using cleric robe, idk. + cleric's robe is a filler when it comes to dmg stacking. Sbi has already nerfed dmg cap 3578574847x, and you want to cut another 2…

• cleric robe is a noob stomper. most noobs burn everything and get jebaited by cleric robe and die. It's a matter of skill not an item, for that the mage robe is the best counter choice vs cleric robe. Instead of crying about NERF CLERIC maybe start using mage robe, so ppl will be forced to stop using cleric robe, idk. + cleric's robe is a filler when it comes to dmg stacking. Sbi has already nerfed dmg cap 3578574847x, and you want to cut another 20% from dmg pull.... this is just retarded.. I l…

• Quote from GreenWizard987: “It's a direct nerf DPS-wise. 12% less DPS in trade-off of 1m range is a bad one. Solo-duo fire became a joke of a weapon. Small-mid scale and ZvZ won't have much usage for a single target Q. Just another nerf for an already bad weapon line. ” in practice you have lost 1 Q in 7 casts For me and my playstyle, this +1m is a buff and I don't care so much about the 0.7 cast time cause there is a cap that you will hit anyway if you play with 100+ ping