Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 353.

• Kinda want to bump this since i also have quite some tokens i can't do anything with now and basically wasted a ton of money. And there is people that wasted much more money buying these tokens for the new season while they are now unusable without any warning. Haven't tried to salvage them yet, but being able to salvage them would atleast be some sort of compensation. If this isn't possible atm, it hope it will be made possible.

• Your ping is not your issue. Servers are in NA so that most players in the world from different regions have a decent ping. (i believe). I don't know what ping Asian players, Russian players, South American players or SEA players would have in central EU.

• Quote from Farrchie: “Quote from Dhivine: “You guys are leaving the part out where you break TOS. ” I don't remember you getting rolled back/punished for abusing journal prices back in the day and making crazy amounts of silver. That wasn't TOS? Either way, I don't symphatize with any of the people that lost their progress or money, however I do think that SBI is at fault with this one, it's just that too many people cried about it. I just know for a fact every single one of us here would've jum…

• Quote from Deadlus: “Quote from Dhivine: “Quote from Deadlus: “Quote from Oshien: “Quote from user1234: “what about those who knowingly exploit the bug to earn huge profit instead? tomes were 20-22k but went up close to 35k...... so they can exploit that way and earn big bucks? but people on the other end will suffer? ” They aren't exploiting the bug. ” Quote from EANjshdusda: “Imagine Amazon has a bug. Iphone 13 is now 10$. people made orders. Amazon realised it. went on to cancel all the order…

• Quote from Deadlus: “Quote from Oshien: “Quote from user1234: “what about those who knowingly exploit the bug to earn huge profit instead? tomes were 20-22k but went up close to 35k...... so they can exploit that way and earn big bucks? but people on the other end will suffer? ” They aren't exploiting the bug. ” Quote from EANjshdusda: “Imagine Amazon has a bug. Iphone 13 is now 10$. people made orders. Amazon realised it. went on to cancel all the order, but NOT refunding the $10. ” its actuall…

• Quote from IAMICECREAM: “Quote from Alzre: “Quote from blue2606: “你的并列餐厅,我给的钱,因为我发现餐厅的价格比平时便宜,我订错了,然后餐厅,这是下一个问题,负责人说现在你发现了便宜而付款默不作声的行为,本店没有你订餐厅的以作罚,而且你没收声权是你订餐厅的次次餐厅 我的员工有问题,你必须为你的行为埋单 ” 不能拿你的比喻,因为你用这个错误作弊,你的行为对其他公平竞争的玩家来说是不可接受的 ” ok that's fine and what about the money we pay for?SBI can return Bug Users all the bug fame back to the fame credit but he don't because they are lazy?or think its troublesome ” Here is your answer: Quote from Nesnes: “For that reason, any loss of progress, including …

• Quote from Katamupi: “Quote from Dhivine: “Servers are located in the US. (Washington i believe). So your ping is actually fine and is not the thing causing your issues. ” Thanks I didn't know. But anyway question is what is causing these problems? This sometimes makes the game unplayable. In a game that mostly relies on fights with other players, this shouldn't be the case. ” Internet is complicated hahah. Try a VPN or to edit your DNS to 8.8.8.8. If you need help how to change: - Open your con…

• Quote from Katamupi: “First of all, above there is a screenshot attached of the "speed test" also I'm in 99% sure that my internet is fine. I have no problems in other games or when I'm just using my internet. Yeah you are right I have "high" ping in game. I'm pretty sure that's 99% not my internet fault. As far as I know the servers are located in Germany right? and I live in Poland so there should be no problems. In addition I also use other "services" that are located in Germany and I always …

• New Arena Healer Help!

Dhivine - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from endros: “Hey all! This isn't a "feel sorry for me" post but I will say to start - I tried arena healing for the first tine today and ... I literally broke down in tears with how mean people were. Before the match even started, my first time! I love to heal, it's all I ever really want to do and I love healing small groups, specifically. I thought arena would be great and that people would be happy to just have a healer who actually heals instead of trying to dps or whatever. I thought…

• Rotate Hideout

No, and i doubt it. But you could always give it a shot.

• Quote from navzintel: “I have been playing for a bit, and have played almost all of the weapons I was interested in. I have been enjoying nature staff, curse staff, arcane staff, and war gloves. I just can’t come to terms with which one I enjoy the most to focus. I feel as though I’m concerned no matter what I pick, I’m going to feel some sort of remorse but I am unsure why. Anyone have any advice on how they went about picking their main weapon? ” First decide what content you like to do most, …

• Look at the bots/abusers complaining... Good move SBI! 99% of those who were using the books knew what they were doing and took the risk. No need for complaints and tears now. Quote from YeSer: “as i say in the other threat.. the biggest benefited from the bug aren't only who's use them.. its who's sell them too. what about who's earned billions selling higher price than normal. and there's a lot player abuse this bug thx to your announcements about not rolling back.. give them a huge excuse to …

• Familiar name. Good luck with your guild

• This looks pretty game breaking to be honest.

• A few months ago is a pretty long time for data. Not sure if it's still possible, but you should contact support. They are the only ones who might be able to help you with this. Good luck!

• It has to start somewhere, lol. How would you have implemented this?

• Solo fame farming

If you play solo, that's pretty much the way yes. Allthough blackzone is most of the time going to be better. 2 things: 1. If you don't pvp, you will always suck at pvp. Only practice will make you improve 2. Wear a set you don't mind losing / can afford to lose, grab your balls together and go into the blackzone on a tier 3 horse and do the same thing there Good luck!

• Only support can do this for you. Mail Support@albiononline.com or go to albiononline.com/en/profile/support and "write a ticket".