Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 236.

• Mighty Plebs Smallscale PVP Gilde

Ferndor - - Gilden

Besuche die Mighty Plebs PVP Gilde auf unserem Discord: discord.gg/SztUZ3h

• Groups play Smallscale/ZVZ Comps with 20-30 People and some of them have gank swaps. So I wouldn't be fixated on the 100 players figure. Also this is an issue for small PVP Groups of 5 to 10 players as well. They get baitet by a small group then the remaining 20 players come into the fight making it about numbers and not about skill. But I guess that is how most of Albion players like it.

• Guild Finder

Ferndor - - Developers' Statements

The guild finder default sort order (ascending, descending) is in the most cases not in the preferred state. For example sort by active members shows the entries in ascending order. Meaning the least active guilds are shown first.

• Problem about Alt-account Scout

Ferndor - - Forum Banter

Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Ferndor: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Ferndor: “Quote from Unangwata: “Let me get it clear, you are crying that you can't gank someone... ? ” You are being condescending and not adding anything useful. His objections are quite valid because scouting+multiboxing is against the terms and conditions in certain cases. ” Scouting against terms ? And how do you know who is multiboxing and who is not that you report? ” A player does not need to know that. SBI is …

Ferndor - - Forum Banter

Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Ferndor: “Quote from Unangwata: “Let me get it clear, you are crying that you can't gank someone... ? ” You are being condescending and not adding anything useful. His objections are quite valid because scouting+multiboxing is against the terms and conditions in certain cases. ” Scouting against terms ? And how do you know who is multiboxing and who is not that you report? ” A player does not need to know that. SBI is the only party that can investigate and see …

Ferndor - - Forum Banter

Quote from torusow: “Quote from Sugre: “World boss map [Citadel of Ash] There's a guild called "Mirka". They put 3 alt-account on each entrance of Morgana's world boss. I have reported so many times. In the end, they create new alt-accounts. It's a really big problem here. They have a super safe PVE environment in BZ. When their scout saw someone go inside the Wrld boss area, they change to skip sets like bloodletter, assassin jacket, and the shoe of tenacity .etc ” Citadel of deez nuts, how abo…

Ferndor - - Forum Banter

Quote from Unangwata: “Let me get it clear, you are crying that you can't gank someone... ? ” You are being condescending and not adding anything useful. His objections are quite valid because scouting+multiboxing is against the terms and conditions in certain cases.

• New Guild Attributes / Recruitement view

Ferndor - - Bugs

Hello, recently the guild information view was updated. While the change is welcome there are several issues with the view. (1) There is no visible discord link that allows manual copying. Reason for a visible link: on some client configurations (linux/lutris) the discord link button does not open the discord server link. The button obfuscates the actual link in this case. Solution: additional to the button add a line in the attributes that displays the actual discord server URL. (2) There is no…

• Mighty Plebs Smallscale PVP Gilde

Ferndor - - Gilden

Besuche die Mighty Plebs PVP Gilde auf unserem Discord: discord.gg/SztUZ3h

• Guild Finder

Hello, please list the discord link visible in the guild attributes list. The discord link button does not open the discord client on some clients/configurations. For example on Lutris/Linux it does not open discord at all. Now there is no way to read the discord link unless I also include it in the guild description again.

• Guild Finder

Hello the guild stats wrongly show 0 active members for all guilds I inspected. Also requiring a Home City does not fit the play style of all guilds. My guild frequently changes the realmgate lock and we have presence in each city. So it would be good if there would be an "any" option.

• Guild Finder

Hi thanks for the guild finder ui overhaul. This is a welcome change. While editing my guilds attributes I noticed that pressing some keys like escape close the window without confirmation and the settings get lost. Would it be possible to add a confirmation dialog before closing the window?

• You need to process journals that return resources (refined or unrefined) to be profitable. Look into buying crafting journals and buy them cheap on crafting discords or in the market. There is no need to craft yourself if you only want to do laborers.

• The mace Q does damage and will increase the focus fire protection. Most offensive spells do damage, even a tiny bit. For example the fear from the fiend robe does some damage but this is not mentioned in the tooltip. Even autoattacks from a healer would increase the focus fire protection stat. Melee weapons have another stat called resilience penetration. This is the damage amount that passes fully through focus fire protection afaik.

• Dev Talk: Development Update

Ferndor - - News

Hey the dev talk looks amazing and a lot of players are looking to the roads of avalon rework and the new mists content. For guilds who are planning the next season it would be helpful if you would let us know if we can expect the update to drop during next season.

• Quote from SpicyPepper: “Secondly, CC diminishing have no relation to your target wearing plate or cloth chest. The way you elaborated on the first sentence makes everyone think you can't differentiate diminishing vs resistance. That's obviously not on me. ” Yes I know that. The CC resistance part was meant as a positive example where claws worked well even under bad conditions. I am sorry that this may have been misleading. Quote from SpicyPepper: “ If u want a proper answer then at least give …

• Quote from SpicyPepper: “ Quote from Ferndor: “No it is not the diminishing effect. I can use E on plate armor players that are mounted and CC them for a brief moment. However what I sometimes experience happening is that players in T4 cloth on a T3 horse that should have low CC resistances get no CC at all. They simply walk away. However the E spell is active on them and does not get cancelled and they do get damage. ” I said CC diminishing not CC resistance. Do a quick google search if you can…

• Quote from SpicyPepper: “Quote from Ferndor: “- Currently landing the shadow edge skillshot on a player does not select the target. Another click is necessary to select the target before the E can be clicked. ” You are the very first person I've met in this game (and probably the only one) that think this is a problem. ” Well intuitively I believe predicting the opponent movement and hitting it with a shadow edge skillshot (which also moves the claws player to the target) is already a successful…

• The claws weapon is clunky to play and the E spell unreliable and needs to be looked at. - Currently landing the shadow edge skillshot on a player does not select the target. Another click is necessary to select the target before the E can be clicked. This sequence does not feel very fluid and it seems to be counterintuitive that shadow edge does not select the target player that get's stunned. - Claws E is unreliable. Claws sometimes do not hold a target, the target walks out while not getting …

• Suicide message change

Ferndor - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Lastian: “I'm glad the person Ferndor commenting above has a strong mind in respect to these subjects, but he does lack empathy. It is quite uncommon to have games normalize or have committing suicide as a regular mechanic and actually calling it that. I believe Albion didn't call it this before. ” I am certainly aware of the sensitivity of this topic. And I understand that some people feel uneasy around such a topic as suicide. Ingame or not. And personally I have real world experien…