Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 87.

• got your friend request, ill reach out when I'm home from work.

• timezone? Im in NA mostly on 00:00-0300 server time. i know there are quite a few bouncing around that might be closer to your TZ.

• hello Albion, Trying to update my knowledge on the crafting side in the BZ, and was trying to find out the formula for repair costs in an HO. IE at T8 the station loses X percent per * Y time = z amount of resources. I've taken over upkeep for a few weeks and the spreadsheet warrior in me cannot stand being reactive on this. I've tried the wiki, the forum, Reddit, and google and just can't find it or anything even close to a breakdown. Does anyone have insight on this? Thanks in advance

• wow show me where the pve touched you! don't get out much do you?

• Quote from ziigii: “Quote from Noreaga: “3. why does nature do more damage over frost . I literally finish pve things 50% faster than with the current frost. I'm not even 20 spec in nature compared to full spec in frost. DONT NERF NATURE!!!! ” Nature is broken for pve and it deserves a nerf. Fastest pve weapon with heal on e spell and is somehow not broken? Don't compare other weapons to it. Compare frost to a decent clearing build like 1h spear. That is how an average weapon should clear pve an…

• Yeah I tend to just play and read. I really appreciate you responding hope to see you in game

• Quote from The_Support_God: “Hello new comer i answer you based on my opinion on the matter SBI kept us in the dark on their thought process when reworking the mage weapons so i can only speculate Q1 Q choice change was made to differentiate from other mage weapon tree by SBI's design where Q skill choice allow for different playstyle from different mage trees damage was up to compensate also it was done to make skill expression not based on Ping icicle shard drop was dealing more DPS at lower p…

• hello All, sorry accidentally posted before finishing I'm working on it i try to stay out of the op/up threads, I've always just seen the whole process like the weather. Sometimes what you use will get nerfd into oblivion and sometimes something you use becomes OP, over all everything tends to be usable and that is usually ok for me. ok i don't have a number just a general feeling of great and 1H frost compared to the last 5+ years of use. frost has become annoying to play. so rather than sugges…

• welcome spreadsheet warriors, you will be able to put those columns to good use! Read English chat for 5 minutes and I'm sure you'll feel at home!

• The static dungeons

Noreaga - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Neef: “Quote from Gratinus: “It's not about dealing with a rat or not, it's about solo players or duo are claiming chests that are for groups and fact that they don't fight, just waiting for an opportunity to execute someone or screw some group. SBI sold the idea that we would have group content snares versus groups claiming chest in statics and what we're seeing is a rat race. The same way you tell us to do HCE, why doesn't soil corrupt or the duo rat doesn't hellgate? let me answer:…

• wouldn't HCE for beginners just be regular group expeditions?

• Hideouts

Noreaga - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Psycha: “Quote from Noreaga: “This might need people who were around for the old guild system. HOs are new to me still, but i dont see how they are all that different to the original guild territories in the outlands (burntrock as an example). How is an HO different to the old guild "cities" ? the issue with transporting is not new and i blame it on the portal system introduced just before release, i never agreed with getting rid of the outland port cities, I always felt that decision…

• Dev Talk: Into the Fray Introduction

Noreaga - - News

Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Yamochan: “Or at least a 2minute cast? ” 10 seconds. Check the post above.Quote from Yamochan: “If so does it have a CD? ” pWbrIH1.png 1-minute CD.Quote from Yamochan: “Does it work anywhere? ” Only while on mount, it seems, so only in the overworld. ” ahh that is concerning... this seems like very poor foresight. What am i missing or not seeing in the decision making process?

• Dev Talk: Into the Fray Introduction

Noreaga - - News

i think i am more excited for the "portal town", gate camping has been an issue since outland portals were created (the invisibilty potion things was a good idea to mitigate). I have always wanted a return to the BZ port system, campers had to cover 3 gates per port and each of those zones had 3 exits. Getting ganked by roamers is a lot less irritating then getting ganked by t4 swarms of player who have never been more than 2 zones deep in the outlands. Im thinking and hoping the BZ teleport wil…

• Hideouts

This might need people who were around for the old guild system. HOs are new to me still, but i dont see how they are all that different to the original guild territories in the outlands (burntrock as an example). How is an HO different to the old guild "cities" ? the issue with transporting is not new and i blame it on the portal system introduced just before release, i never agreed with getting rid of the outland port cities, I always felt that decision was made because of the lack of pvp in t…

• Quote from BoostedBeast: “ Conclusion - the game is in good state for solo players. It is not very "friendly" to noobs ” keeping in mind that a lot of your story was luck as much as anything. I do agree that the game is in an OK state for solo players and is punishing to noobs. I find the problem is less about solo content and more about beginner content (which is normally solo). Anyway IMO

• I hate PvP.

HCE/Scrolls/ T5 gathering and crafting/farming/transports and mission for factions/laborers/cooking There is tons to do, but 90% of the game takes place in PVP areas. I'm not the biggest fan of pvp, but knew what i was getting into. They have never been anything but clear about the goal of the game. I just think you are creating artificial fun walls for yourself by limiting your content to 10% of what's available. Its your choices but its hard to be 100% PVE and be a high end player (might not b…

• i still do with breaks, coming back after the last major patch was a little shock. Where did the BZ portal go in Carleon...ohhhh no my islands. They are still sitting there so much clutter after all these years. am I the only one that misses taking a boat ride to the BZ?

• So many reasons this is a bad idea, but i do think something is there. QOL needs some love but learning when to leave the outlands and when to stay is a skill and part of the whole risk-reward formula that is central to this game. It would need far more restrictions Restricted to Blue and Yellow only "oops i logged out in a blue getting T3 last night, gotta do my farming now" if it had to be outlands then: Weight limit (ie you could only teleport if you had 25% of your overall weight ) 4 years s…

• Hello All, Returning founder after a long time away., getting back into the game after 30 days of being a noob again. Ive been reading the clans here and honestly besides a few clans i recognize from my tea party days I'm lost. So im looking for guild that still does stuff, maybe has a few BZ zone (i know i might be years out of date with that), but isn't as intense as 7 times a day z vs z and gathering quotas. on the flip side im far too competive to just PVE all the time. TL:DR im old, i have …