Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

• You might wanna start adding @Emii in these kind of posts from now on. She loves to take care of these things!

• Hey! We have to restart the servers, that's what's causing the error message you received. Hopefully it'll be resolved quickly.

• Quote from gazozcuk: “I dont need advice, i need reply from support. Been 5 days since i sent ticket. My friend lost his map same way because full inv, and get it back by ticket. But support not even responding me. ” Like Blenfjorn already mentioned, the Support team doesn't check the forums. If you sent a ticket already, you will have to wait for a reply from them. Please keep in mind that the Support team doesn't work on weekends.

• Hello everyone, I've updated the original post with a link to a Google Form we're now using for the applications. Please do not send them to us by email anymore as we will focus on the applications sent through the form going forward. Thank you!

• twich drop duda

Shadowbrick - - Beginner's Questions

The Twitch drops will reset every Wednesday after maintenance. But so far we have no plans to stop them in general. If that should change, we will announce it accordingly.

• Twitch Drops Reseted Earlier

Shadowbrick - - Bugs

Hi! Yes, unfortunately the drops reset a day early this time due to a small technical issue. We have set up the new drops campaign to end on Wednesday next week (as usual), so this time you'll have one more day. I know this will not help you with the missed legendary chest this time, but unfortunately there's nothing else we can do in this case.

• Quote from Allienrj: “I lost access to my twitch account, how do I unlink it ? ” You will have to get in touch with Twitch's support to get access to your account. We can't unlink your account for you unfortunately.

• Quote from kitzune2022: “twitch.tv/kitzune2022 albion en mi 80% de estremeo xD espesando comunidad latina xD ” If you want to apply, please follow the steps mentioned in the initial post of this thread.

• Hello everyone, unfortunately we have to take the servers offline for an extraordinary maintenance. We don't know exactly when the servers will be back online, but will keep you updated here! Thank you for your patience and understanding! ~Shadowbrick & Dev Team

• Quote from ReyAndres: “I am an advanced student in social communication, I streamed on twitch for more than 1 year, I come with a solid project on several networks and others, Albion was always the game that bet everything, but when the drops arrived, people stopped looking at me, why not I have them enabled, but in the other games that I don't even stream, they invite me to be part of their streaming teams. I hope they give us a quick solution, because with all this every day more people are le…

• Quote from WelcomeToMyWorld: “How to enter creator programm? ” You can find all the info you need here!

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “@Shadowbrick can you do something about the god-awful noise the chests makes when people spam them? It's the silver bags and tomes all over again. ” Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from Shadowbrick: “You will have to get in touch with Twitch to gain access to your account again. Unfortunately we can't unlink Albion accounts from Twitch accounts for users. ” And the noise pollution these chests cause in the cities? ” I haven't seen (well, heard) this myself yet, at least not w…

• Quote from Somrani: “Quote from Shadowbrick: “Quote from Somrani: “Hello, Does anyone know how I can unlink my twitch account if I have lost access to it? I no longer remember the Email that I used and the twitch account is technically lost. But I want to get my rewards, and link albion with another twitch account. If someone knows how to fix this please help me out. I reached out to SBI's support by opening a ticket but they haven't responded yet. ” You will have to get in touch with Twitch to …

• Quote from Somrani: “Hello, Does anyone know how I can unlink my twitch account if I have lost access to it? I no longer remember the Email that I used and the twitch account is technically lost. But I want to get my rewards, and link albion with another twitch account. If someone knows how to fix this please help me out. I reached out to SBI's support by opening a ticket but they haven't responded yet. ” You will have to get in touch with Twitch to gain access to your account again. Unfortunate…

• Quote from MrsLove: “While the whole idea is nice it does feel like you are punishing the players who have skins already unlocked. It's so frustrating to get something that you already own and then only be able to salvage 10 percent worth... Either remove the possibility for a duplicate or give 50 to 100 percent of the tokens value... Like this you are only punishing the players who already unlocked skins... With all the chests, I got only 1 skin I don't already own... ” Personally I wouldn't ca…

• Quote from wezty: “Is this program still on progress? Because i already mailed my form but still not answers for 2-3 weeks. youtube.com/wezt_ytb ” It is. It just takes some time to go through the applications (which have multiplied since the Twitch drops went live). We actually received hundreds of applications in the last weeks/months. If you applied, you will get a reply at some point though.

• Forwarded this to the QA team, thank you!

• Quote from Healarity: “Quote from Shadowbrick: “Quote from Healarity: “Well, hell. Apparently you have to claim on Twitch! Either I missed that or it wasn't made very clear. I thought they just showed up in game. Never mind! ” You are right, it could be communicated more clearly as not everyone is used to Twitch drops. I'm glad you could sort it out and I've forwarded your feedback so the post can be updated. ” Thank you! I do appreciate it - yes, this was my first time with a Twitch drop. Lucki…

• Quote from Healarity: “Well, hell. Apparently you have to claim on Twitch! Either I missed that or it wasn't made very clear. I thought they just showed up in game. Never mind! ” You are right, it could be communicated more clearly as not everyone is used to Twitch drops. I'm glad you could sort it out and I've forwarded your feedback so the post can be updated.

• Quote from Trial_hard: “What I saw, and what completely concerns me on this, that u seem to get drops even on afk watching... I saw a streamer advertising afk drops farming.. It might be good for game status but it is toxic for environment and on one level with botting ” As long as the stream uses Albion Online as category, viewers will receive drops. No matter if they are active in chat or just lurking. We do not tolerate it though if members of the content creator program declare their streams…