Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• What makes you think that the daily maintenance times should revolve around your preference?

• It also seems easy for the guild leadership to abuse in point 7 (which makes any reason for a player to have guild credits risky and undesirable). ie i put my item for sale on the market which sells for credits which then maybe useless to me if the guilds decides to devalue them or halt redemption) Theres way to many problems inherent in this design. This seems like a solution to an undefined problem that probably doesnt even exist.

• Silver vanishing?

Midgard - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from jad0: “And check the TAX of your guild... ” your silver balance cant reduce through guild tax ...even at 100% tax it will remain static. but sure ... worth checking to make sure thats not exacerbating the problem. If youre LOSING silver its either satchel or auto respec as stated above

• You can raise a support ticket either here through your account (on the homepage mouse over your email at the top right and support ticket is a dropdown menu option) or by emailing support@albiononline.com

• Is this what got me a mute?

Midgard - - Rants

Quote from Timijs: “I'd like to get to the bottom of this. ” posting in the public forum wont get yo the bottom of it. They never reply publically to moderation decisions. Id suggest asking via a support ticket. IBTL

• Quote from WHIT3ROS3: “Also.. how is that 8? ” 1. New buildings on island 2. New buildings in openworld 3. Stone Golems 4. Golem arena 5. Stone based gear 6. Black Market 7. Quests based on city fortification 8. Faction outpost updates Quote from WHIT3ROS3: “I listed a dozen different building types alone ” hedging because you couldnt really come up with dozens of 'ideas'. But well done on those 8 ... some of them are actually quite good

• Quote from WHIT3ROS3: “Do you breathe with your mouth open? Because if you do, do the world a favour and close it. ” Wow. Toxic much?

• Quote from WHIT3ROS3: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from WHIT3ROS3: “There are dozens of ways in which the devs could increase the demand for stone. ” I'll look forward to your list .... ” New buildings that can be constructed on Islands and city plots. - Port/Harbour (To allow for the construction of different Merchant Ships, that can be sent on trade missions in a similar way to laborers) - Buildings of worship (Churches/Mosques/Temples) that can be built on Guild Islands which confer some minor…

• Quote from WHIT3ROS3: “There are dozens of ways in which the devs could increase the demand for stone. ” I'll look forward to your list ....

• Quote from Saccavirano: “1. Do something with the stone price, t4.3 for 40silver is just a joke. ” Only players can 'do something' about the T4 stone price ... thats how the market works. Simple supply v demand. Unless the devs come up with a new use for stone i guess ...

• Silver amount rounding

Midgard - - Bugs

it rounds both up and down ... depends whether its over or under the '5' .. Dont think its a bug more a design change. Seems a poor one though ... it worked absolutely fine rounding down.

• Quote from KeyMagic: “Quote from McDobs: “But ye Samurai looking armor and weapons would be awesome! Perhaps in an expansion like "Rise of the sun land ” forum.albiononline.com/index.p…7387557755b6f430bca8390a9 ” Yeah ... and what an awful expansion that was for UO ....

• Guild stolen

Midgard - - General Questions & Discussions

I doubt you will get your stuff back (and you could argue you shouldnt) but you should still report (take screenshots) of his attempt at RMT extortion and get him perma banned.

• Dual Wielding

Midgard - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from jad0: “It will be hard to balance, imao, imagine u equip Hammer and 1h Dagger at the same time, so you will now have set which gives CC, huge HP bonus, and insane dmg from Dagger E spell... ” it would be nigh on impossible to balance. They have trouble balancing weapons as it is ... this would just make it 10 times worse.

• Confusing colours

Changing the established colour scheme, (which ive never in all my years playing really heard anyone confused by after a day or so of play), would most likely just cause more confusion. Gear and Zones are two completely different things and therefore dont need to align in any way whatsoever as far as colour is concerned. It isnt broken. Most players figure it out very early into their gameplay. Theres nothing to fix.

• Dual Wielding

Pretty sure dual wielding would be completely OP and render off-hands and 2-handed weapons obsolete ...

• Put / Get all buttons

Quote from Yiotoo: “They could also add a button for: Put sell order for everything in inventory, with less 1 silver than the last order ” Market would nose dive. Literally everyone would use it and the prices would plummet. The manual element now means most people dont bother with the extra clicks to undercut

• premium fame bonus applies to crafting/studying too ..

• email exchange

Midgard - - General Questions & Discussions

Im afraid only support can help you with this issue. Maybe reach back out to them via the support ticket and see if anything further can be done.

• Quote from Drunkhog: “Also, even tho battle mounts were very rarely used in faction warfare, that there is one flavor of non-lethal content gone ” Very rarely? Battle mounts were never used in factions. Its not possible to use one whilst faction flagged.