Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 498.

• I can't enter the black area

skillazor - - Bugs

Omg, tnx that helped

• I can't enter the black area

skillazor - - Bugs

Same here, my character cant zone to any black zone map. Can't zone out from Morgana Rest and any city portal to BZ. Moving to blue/yellow/red zone form town works correctly, that type of bug never happend before.

• OK, but what about Arch alliance when they dont get any territory and they still were 8k + players ??? That wasn't an issue ?? because we will get that type of braindead gameplay again. NOTHING CHANGED

• SBI let all the players play the game, limit that crap alliances. Kids from squak, poe etc. will adapt to this change for sure. Albion is their life, dont worry about them.

• [15. August 2019] Percival Patch 3

skillazor - - Patch Notes

Quote from Zyntra: “Fat rip. Highest insta dmg in the game can no longer be reflected.. ” w8ing for unreflected dagger pair E

• SBI dont playing their own game, they need some highlight video and maybe later they will realize that thing need a nerf.

• [15. August 2019] Percival Patch 3

skillazor - - Patch Notes

Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Combat Balance Changes One-Handed Cursed Staff Death Curse Damage from Death Curse can no longer be reflected ” can some1 EXPLAIN why you buff it so FAST ??????

• NDA - Dive the healer

skillazor - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from owensssss: “these changes are tested on a test server by invited top tier players. you dont know wtf youre talking about. stfu ” TOP TIER PLAYERS AHHAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHA ...

• Cool skin Better than mounts with skills which affecting OW pvp. I hope we will get another skin every month. Good job

• Stream Sniping

skillazor - - Forum Banter

Quote from Abydon: “Lol. Seriously, all the AO streams are tiny compared to other games. ” That's the point, genius. None of big streamers will stream full loot game where stream sniping is allowed (despite shitty servers).

• What's the plan for static dungeons, Astalot, CV etc. ? How much longer they will be useless ? No one doing them because fame compared to RD and now solo RD is so shitty. What is the problem to increase fame from them? I bet all pvpers will choose them then RD. You guys killing old content with new one content. @Thorn-Delwyn

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Mob Changes Fame rewarded by standard open-world ("roaming") mobs has been increased by 25% ” if u really want make them usable for fame farm, make that only roaming mobs could drops solo RD maps.

• Quote from Vesen: “Let's imaging 1 DPS and a healer dive in SRD? There is no chance to retaliate and no chance to escape. ” l2p

• Six-month topic with 35 pages and NOTHING changed, not even clear statement. so funny that people still want to write here when SBI has them in their as...

• Quote from Qolkkalom: “problem isnt that is op, it is good combo, and other items have lack of it. It is very hard to proc this, unleass u really want put shield on enemy. I dont understand why players stick to enemy like slime instead use other way to not proc it every single time. Mainly burst skills proc this ability, but dmg is anyway in, but players can wait this 1sec before bursting, so 2 big cds are almost unused. ” u heard about DoT ??? omg

• Quote from skesoul: “Im not asking for much just a simple indication to let people in higher tier dungeons know that another group has entered, so they can prepare for a fight. ” I can agree with that if they delete A out or at least change it to 300 seconds or more ...

• wrong version

skillazor - - Bugs Testserver

• [May 20th] Server Issues

skillazor - - News Archives

Quote from Huldran: “Free premium time? Are u guys kidding me??? My guild spent something like 20KK to get a terry, in the way for our first GVG we lost gear on black zones DC's, then just when the GVG starts everyone in the team got DC, when we came back the enemies had taken all points... yeah, we lose our terry for lag and dc problems, we didnt had a fair fight fuk off... Funny thing is, seems like russians didnt had any kind of problem during that... Free premium time is not enough, roll bac…

• Hellgate respawn bug ?

skillazor - - Bugs

HG timer bugged

• BZ OUTLAW

skillazor - - Bugs

ANYONE who fights back in BZ should have outlaw status, ATM when ur attacking outlaw person ur not getting same status and u can go back to portal zone for bubble.