Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Bloodletter

Quagga - - Feedback & Suggestions

not execute is the problem but mobility with Q2 you should not be able to stick to the target when you have the option to execute. you need to choose extra mobility using E as dash and not execute or execute at the cost of mobility. Plus the dmg bonuses from Q2 which buff bleeding,q,E dmg by a lot with no downsides. thats why in the pre-queen version it wasn't like that you could dodge E by blink, dash, juke .... and there was a 10-20 second gap for CD ~ you had time to kite / regen / reset / ki…

• The same shit is in every "elo", 3 or 5 is the only way to have fun in the arena Even with 3 premades you can have 2 inters who keep dying and never play with the team. it is not the game that is the problem, but the mentality of new players. one thing that can improve the experience of solo players in arena is matchamking based on in game time. So that a 1 week newbie will not be on a team with someone who have 1 year in game time

• lFVDasn.png cp0AuBv.png Guess what, we 4 went afk because it's just a waste of time.

• dude just asked for another 1h mace lmao

• cosmetic nerf of demon fang.... they should easily cut another 10% from E.... Ppl spam this shit off cooldown not care about blades + E combo.... maybe 1-2 engages then it's FFA and spam on cooldown.... Seems zvz lobby likes weapons because more demon fang meat shield newbies > the rest. I agree that they should hit the problem which is demong fang not the whole tree.

• Quote from GreenWizard987: “Quote from Quagga: “cleric robe is a noob stomper. most noobs burn everything and get jebaited by cleric robe and die. It's a matter of skill not an item, for that the mage robe is the best counter choice vs cleric robe. Instead of crying about NERF CLERIC maybe start using mage robe, so ppl will be forced to stop using cleric robe, idk. + cleric's robe is a filler when it comes to dmg stacking. Sbi has already nerfed dmg cap 3578574847x, and you want to cut another 2…

• cleric robe is a noob stomper. most noobs burn everything and get jebaited by cleric robe and die. It's a matter of skill not an item, for that the mage robe is the best counter choice vs cleric robe. Instead of crying about NERF CLERIC maybe start using mage robe, so ppl will be forced to stop using cleric robe, idk. + cleric's robe is a filler when it comes to dmg stacking. Sbi has already nerfed dmg cap 3578574847x, and you want to cut another 20% from dmg pull.... this is just retarded.. I l…

• Quote from GreenWizard987: “It's a direct nerf DPS-wise. 12% less DPS in trade-off of 1m range is a bad one. Solo-duo fire became a joke of a weapon. Small-mid scale and ZvZ won't have much usage for a single target Q. Just another nerf for an already bad weapon line. ” in practice you have lost 1 Q in 7 casts For me and my playstyle, this +1m is a buff and I don't care so much about the 0.7 cast time cause there is a cap that you will hit anyway if you play with 100+ ping

• reddit.com/r/albiononline/comm…g/question_of_the_week_1/ here you have your feedback

• what happends to albion player

Quagga - - Forum Banter

Quote from DummyRobert: “Quote from Quagga: “ that's what I'm talking about, 90% of the people in BZ shouldn't be there, carebear online. and now china online. ” Knock it off!You can’t judge players where they should be. You such a arrogant guy. ” I can and I will if you play like shit and all you can do is click on HO you don't deserve to be in T8 zones. Be glad that SBI policy has changed and any 1 day player by joining any major alliance serves as meat shield in ZVZ has access to everything. …

• Blight staff healers who think E ass hood E is healing

• u are using it to not killyourself via reflect.

Quagga - - Forum Banter

Quote from DummyRobert: “And my guild only have a 10 people pvp team. We have hideouts for pve players. We PVP members just stay in portal, it will be more convenient. ” that's what I'm talking about, 90% of the people in BZ shouldn't be there, carebear online. and now china online.

• I think everyone was wrong, one of the better features added to the game over the years, a few issues I still have with the zones with world bosses.... total silly that people are able to place scouts at the entrance and use TP thingy to escape. yes its a solid 8/10 after the time

• Quote from Drewski17: “Corrupted dungeons need to be fixed so the SBI no longer has to balance around some shitty meta. CDs make up such a small population, and no matter what the meta is people will complain about it. So who gives a fuck if QS will be hard to catch in the rat fest. ” this shitty meta is one of the most popular content in the game, if they have to stop doing balance around something very small it's a dead GVG where the same 20 mostly banned peoples have been playing against each…

Quagga - - Forum Banter

Quote from CallMeGosu: “EDIT: have also seen a t2 blob of black flag, also known as plebflag in roads. btw the only blob i ever saw was NOT a chinese blob. i have to smile a bit when blackzone guilds cry about numbers.... since this is theyr only win condition for years. ” the same is in roads, as far as we know they are supposed to address the problem of roads where roads for 2 people had 20 gankers inside, like roads for 7 people with 20+ gankers.... we will see how it will look like, because …

Quagga - - Forum Banter

Quote from DummyRobert: “It sounds that your teaching way is better than ours. However, other people's guilds have more and more new members that survive. But your guild seems not to grow up. No one can criticize others' playstyle unless they break the game rules. Actually, I hate you who pretend to be a god and blame other players. What you do is correct; what is different from you is bad. Who do you think you are? ” this is the mentality that kills BZ, understand that they will take away your …

• Bloodletter

Quagga - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Fuhcew2: “When did BL fall from meta? Was it the change to Armour of Valor? Pretty sure that was it because they couldn't mage cowl run and get free damage while being tanky and then execute but I could be wrong. BL is OP ” from Cd after chainslash nerf

Quagga - - Forum Banter

Quote from DummyRobert: “Quote from Quagga: “Quote from DummyRobert: “So what? Are there any rules that ristricted fights numbers in OW? you just find a reason for your failure. “They are too many people so I lose. It is alright”. But who cares? Think about why other people can mass so many people? And you, even can’t find 20 guys to play with you. If you are really strong and kind like you said, why your people don’t play with you? And what you said about Chinese players are not the truth. ” we…

Quagga - - Forum Banter

Quote from DummyRobert: “So what? Are there any rules that ristricted fights numbers in OW? you just find a reason for your failure. “They are too many people so I lose. It is alright”. But who cares? Think about why other people can mass so many people? And you, even can’t find 20 guys to play with you. If you are really strong and kind like you said, why your people don’t play with you? And what you said about Chinese players are not the truth. ” well nothing, I say your gaming culture is canc…