Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Nya1: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from Nya1: “So, you thought one thing, turns out it was another thing and now you're the victim. Next time think twice and maybe you won't be doing this again. ” So you thought you were gonna write a smart comment, but that's not the case. Next time think twice and maybe close the browser so you won't be doing this again. ” Unlike the OP, I did. The fact that he just dove into something without doing any research or giving it any thought for th…

• Quote from Nya1: “So, you thought one thing, turns out it was another thing and now you're the victim. Next time think twice and maybe you won't be doing this again. ” So you thought you were gonna write a smart comment, but that's not the case. Next time think twice and maybe close the browser so you won't be doing this again.

• I think the bigger issue is SBI's terrible customer relations - it used to be bad when I played and it seems it got nowhere better if not worse from what you read on the forums. We have had more community "interactors" than I own underwear. There is a problem further up the chain and I bet my ass its middle management, as always. No one cares and it shows.

• its a starter pack...? Else it would have been called the "The advanced pack"

• Quote from mrgreenwood: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “how fucking stupid are you? Did you leave your brain in 2021? Literally took the award off some other people in the thread, congrats to you ” Did I stutter? Don't want to be killed - stay out of pvp zones ” but that's not the point of the topic is it? You just spewed a whatever generic reply just to write something; pretty much same thing I did. Did you even bother to read the thread?

• Quote from mrgreenwood: “All part of the game - if you're not comfortable with being killed just don't go into PvP zones. That's why they've made yellow zones so safe for newer players. You can play the game in blue and yellow zones if you fear death or gankers ” how fucking stupid are you? Did you leave your brain in 2021? Literally took the award off some other people in the thread, congrats to you

• oh wow I would have never imagined that nerfing solo ganking in the dumpster would have created this reaction...

• Also I understand your customer base probably is a huge age group. But googlymoogly? What are you, 5, SBI?

• Up, terrible decision making on SBI's part, but regarding their customer service this is nothing new. I cant even begin with the guy that came to reddit like he was some messiah that wanted to enlighten us, needless to say he got virtually slapped back where he came from. Hes prolly not gonna log on reddit for a while. Maybe dont treat people with such a condescending tone next time and you might just get somewhere while trying to communicate.

• Quote from Jerek: “If you were a good person like what you said in chat you would disband from ARCH immediately. I have zero sympathy for you being scammed with that God awful alliance tag beside your name. ” Some of you call me an idiot, but my name is idiot! - Spewing toxic waste since Albion Alpha 2015

• Quote from Jerek: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from Jerek: “All of you looking up each others stats and then posting it I just want to ask a question. Do you also like to bottle up your own farts and then smell them on demand? That's basically what you are virtually doing by trying to 1UP your ePeens. It's like the PvP fame stat. Does it make you a better PvPer? That's up for debate because yes over time some will improve. However, you can just sit in a zerg and get fame for doing absolute…

• Quote from Piraterer: “T8 nodes have 11 Stacks. Wtf. Fix that. 4-5 Stacks should be fine ” Bullshitter. Lie more so you can get called out more.

• Quote from Hostyle: “Quote from Cagiva: “- Those items are wearable/craftable now. As you progress the game, the more you will unlock. - Camera angle is locked, you can only zoom in and out a little. You can find plenty of guides on the website, here is one about the destiny board. Good luck, have fun! ” Since when did the screw up (patch) the destiny board to limit the zoom? You could always zoom out enough to see the entire destiny board. ” this

• Quote from Jerek: “All of you looking up each others stats and then posting it I just want to ask a question. Do you also like to bottle up your own farts and then smell them on demand? That's basically what you are virtually doing by trying to 1UP your ePeens. It's like the PvP fame stat. Does it make you a better PvPer? That's up for debate because yes over time some will improve. However, you can just sit in a zerg and get fame for doing absolutely NOTHING. Think about that next time you want…

• happens daily... just requires to double check, the con is always money + something to reach thr actual value. Out of the 5 or so people that asked me for alpacas 4 tried to scam me. Unbelievable how you had the cursor there and still fell for it. Live and learn, see the positive side, it hopefully wont happen again.

• Re:

DildoSwaggings - - Forum Banter

Quote from Piraterer: “With my alt and yesterday. God. Learn english please. Or as we say in Germany:"Du bist schon ein glorreicher Sammler." Just leave your POE Handhold guild and try the real gather experience. With PvP Solo Kills i earn around 1-2 Millions every 30 minutes. Best Update for gatherers. Maybe Devs should fix that 9 nodes to 6. And the nodes with 30 stacks to 15. Would be more balanced. ” At least he can learn english, unfortunately I think you'll be a dickhead for life. Tough lu…

• Quote from Merkutio: “Quote from Piraterer: “I still dont understand that topic. Im daily solo in BZ and only face fearless portalgankers. Which are totally useless against my ox. Yes i switched to an ox. Its now an fucking Tank. ” Is not imposible to dismount people, NomadPoncho dismounted a wild boar user with a whispering bow. And if you use an ox and get dismounted your practically dead. Take a look to this video 1:09 minute: youtu.be/BN0l1IxNzlI ” you mean the guy who stood still, took it t…

• Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from solventh: “Quote from Malkalma: “Ah right. The ganker decides to take a fight and we call that high risk. Alright... No more questions. Don't expect any smarter answer. ” moron doesnt get shit:it is always chaos when gankers go into black. sometimes it s win sometimes it s defeat. sometimes you return with good loot, sometimes you drop ~2.5m to the ground 3 consecutive times all in the same run. it s all random. but good gank leadership will help them give less (…

• Quote from Guirssane: “You learned a lesson, never trust anyone in Albion that's not in your guild ” even then...