Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 99.

• Quote from MSSJ: “i read the clc rulebook and i find the point where you point out that if you try to sign up banned players you get disqualified very interesting. ” Indeed, how do you know if a player is banned or not ? Is there an official list somewhere ? Even if it is, does not it only give chances to the players which played with him in the past to recognize him, but not to the others ? => If a team end up being disqualified because not knowing they play with the alt of a banned player, my …

• There are 2 differents Crafting Fame

grul - - Bugs

Ok, it make sense ! Thanks a lot, and don't be sorry, I am glad to be wrong ! Not a bug then. In order to avoid someone else to ask the same thing again in some time, wouldn't it be better for the bonus fame for artifact to be display in another parenthesis like the one for premium ? (by curiosity what are the multipliers for T1 to T3 artifact ?)

• I reported it as a bug. Thanks.

• There are 2 differents Crafting Fame

grul - - Bugs

Hello, The amount of crafting fame gain on destiny board (minus premium fame) is not the amount of crafting fame which fill the journal. I crafted 9 T6.1 Evensong and there is something strange with the way Journals fills up. Please look at the picture to follow : I get 326592 Fame. Without premium it is 326592-108864 = 217728 Journals indicate they need 14400 fame to be completed. 217728 / 14400 = 15,12 I therefore expected to have 15 full Journal's in my inventory. But I got only 11. I do beli…

• Quote from VseOtlichno: “Journals are filled without a premium bonus. ” rtfp, already took account of it in the original post

• Hello, I just crafted some items and there is something strange with the way Journals fills up. Please look at the picture to follow : I get 326592 Fame but without premium it is reduced to 326592-108864 = 217728 Journals indicate they need 14400 fame to be completed. 217728/14400 = 15,12 I therefore expected to have 15 full Journal's in my inventory. But I got only 11. Even with the variation of the partially full journal (didn't know at how many it started, it is at 11360 now) It is at least 3…

• Dev Talk: Development Update

grul - - News

Quote from Druhran: “All valid points. My only concern is transports to the mist city. If there is a market there and/or crafting stations there probably should be some semblance of risk in transporting gear/resources there. Otherwise players can easily load up in a Royal City, find a YZ Mists Portal and roam from Mist to Mist until you find the city and unload for massive profits. Then after a week the Mists market will already be flooded with items/mats. Up to SBI if they want the Mist city to…

grul - - News

Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Obelis: “Quote from YeSer: “no mount in mist., you can check the video..the botom of mount A is disabled. ” The gameplay in the Mists is intended to mirror the open world (only much smaller in scale), so mounts are indeed allowed. ” then the reset meta will be - have super long run on boots + mobility and jump on mount.. Have a grizzly or a battle mount for 2000% safe mist gaming.. That's an issue You potentially need introduce super_mist_only pots that dismoun…

• Step to reproduce : - Be off season (Do not know if it is the same during a season) - Get the 20k might of the week - Have a Chat tab showing "Reputation" and "Fame" - Then kill a wandering mob and open a Castle chest (Might also work for outpost) Bug : Check on the chat tab : killing the mob properly give Favor. It is not the case when opening a Castle Chest.

grul - - News

@Obelis The Dev Talk told that a current Road issue will be addressed : The one about no more discovery possible to be made in the road, since valuables spots are now known and statics (not to mention disconnected scouts on it) Any more info about how this issue will be addressed ? Waiting for it ! Another point not mentioned in the Dev Talk : will you keep the Ava Dungeon into the roads ?

• 44% Increase in Market Taxes

grul - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from YeSer: “and why the tax cant be 10% , where is the problem? Theres change anything in the game puting it to 20%? Theres nothing change those guys that stay in market and only their game play is doing buy and sell orders earn less silver but its just 2% more of tax. Put sell order with head and u will pay less tax , its more entertaining for being a trader. Just change in ur benefits formula the tax % and keep working. and if u cant pay the tax sell them in the tradel channels ” In the…

• Linux bug idk

grul - - Bugs

Do you have the following package in your distrib ? => ca-certificates-steamtricks (A friend of mine only succeed to play the game once he installed this package, but it might be distribution related)

• Happened again today, with 19 guilds members on the chest, in 2 differents groups : - This time I also channel the open on the chest, to describe how close I was. And it is a member of the other party which opened it. - So it doesn't seems number related, but party related - This time, the party leader of the group was on the chest also, so it is not related to distance of the party leader PS : Today also, with only one group on the chest it did gave might correctly PPS : Next time, I will try b…

• I know it is distance related, but in this case, it wasn't related to distance to me, since I was literally in the outpost, so at max 10m away from the chest. What is the limit to how many people receive it ? (not indicated in patch note btw) (we were about 30 in 2 party but only about 25 on the map) Or Is it related to party leader distance with the outpost ad not my distance ? (I am not sure if the 2nd party leader was in the map or not). Anyway, there is a mechanic which applied here and whic…

• Just did an outpost with my guild, wasn't in the main party, didn't get the might, as I should have. (I was well inside the outpost when the chest get opened)

• I find it unethical to get advantages through my friends. No go for me.

• You where either too far from the kill when it happened (don't know range in meter, but you have to be close by), either nobody in your party got the kill fame because someone from another party got the last hit.

• You can change zone if you got attacked. You can not change zone if you have attacked another player, even if in retaliation because he attacked you before : - For a certain period of time (between 60 or 180 sec, can not remember how long exactly) after the last attack against another player - Or if all the player you have attacked recently already changed zone (Note : player also leave the zone if they die. If in a 2v1 you succeed to hit only 1 of the 2, you can leave the zone after the kill, e…

• Not evryone in a party got the might for chest

grul - - Bugs

When in a party with different guild, only one guild got the might. Do not when if it also contains players with no guild. Do not know if it only contains players with no guild.

• The new CL stats are wrongly initialized

grul - - Bugs

It is nice to have more detailed stats about CL. However, those seems wrongly initialized. All previous CL Battles seems to have increase the "5v5 CL (lethal) Battles" and "5v5 CL (lethal) Battles Wins" stats. However : - Previous Lv1 5v5 CGvG were non-lethal and should therefore have increase the "5v5 CL (non-lethal) Battles" and "5v5 CL (non-lethal) Battles Wins" stats - Previous Lv1 20v20 CGvG were 20v20 and non-lethal and should therefore have increase two new and missing stats : the "20v20 …