Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 126.

• The static dungeons

PaladinoRR - - Feedback & Suggestions

Here we go again on this subject.. First IMO, ratting on statics as it is today, is bad for the game. It gives a small group of player a content at the cost of ruining the content of a bigger number of players. In the long run game probally going to lose more players then gain/maintain due to this mechanic. O That being said, there are 2 types of ratting in statics that need to be adressed. One is solo/duo killing bosses. It shouldn't happen. The rewards for this content is designed for groups, …

• Quote from Aurin: “ Back to my original point - Laborers are stupid easy money for time spent. They don't need to be buffed. ” And I wasn't asking for a buff on laborer silver generation, or island silver generation, just less clicks. Even if it would take more times for those activities, reducing the silver/hour from islands. But back your analises of islands profits, you don't take in consideration the downside of islands. First, that is boring content comparing to other silver generation acti…

• Big OP Nature

Ban healers from CD, better yet remove Cd from the game, or rework it to nerf mobility, but please stop nerfing weapons that are fine in other content due to CD meta criers. You nerf hallowfall, and then what? the next mobility weapon will be meta. There is always be a mobility meta as long as you can either break the crystals to run from a fight or run in circles with infinity resets... It's not the weapon fault, it's CD design fault. And please stop with this knight boots idea for hallowfall. …

• pre-stacking

Quote from The_Support_God: “Quote from PaladinoRR: “What about we remove CD from the game so it stops ruining weapons for every other content? ” then what you suggest for solo players to do? to get fair 1v1 PvPblackzone is a total hostile for solo players tell them to get good and find a guild? ” Exactly. Don't play solo. Find people to play with. If you don't have the temperament or maybe the time to play with other people, maybe you shouldn't be playing a MMO. Play another kind of game with m…

• pre-stacking

What about we remove CD from the game so it stops ruining weapons for every other content?

• Culmination of stupidity in the game

PaladinoRR - - Rants

Well, first I don't think you should be doing 4 mil an hour for a solo player content, unless it's wining CD figths, but from your complain about blue chest, I think your complaining about the PVE loot of Cd's, that was way overbufed from CD was released. Also, the bear ability didn't make you an outlaw, it put you in combat. Any ability that affect other players will put you in combat and stop you from zoning.. That is basic game knowledge.

• the incompetence of albion online

PaladinoRR - - Rants

My problem with pilars and other stuff in game is that some weapons skill works around line of sight, and others don't.

• Islands provide a lot of stuff for the game. Where do you think all your potions/food comes from? Also, the whole crafting economy is based on journals. You can't make a profit without it, and where do you think those journals are spent? Not to mention big part of the stone economy runs around islands. So they are part of the game. And the income as with everything on albion is dependent of the market. If the silver that islands generate will be better then other stuff, depends on the value peop…

• Lands Awaken wasn't suppose to be more solo friendly, but to bring people to the bz and the open world itself.. I don't know what you see in all of lands awaken features that made u think it was solo player friendly. Last solo friendly content was the roads of avalon patch... Now the upcoming mist of avalon one should be next one. Also how can you have enough silver to get everything to 800 and not be able to afford going to ow in at least t7 with a t8 equivalent weapon? Maybe you would have kil…

• Quote from VseOtlichno: “Quote from PaladinoRR: “small content ” Quote from PaladinoRR: “second tank or some support ” doesn't that mean it's not small content anymore? ” I consider up to 4-10 players per party to be small scale content. So if you are over 4-5 dps alredy, a support or second tanks is alredy a good idea, and once you reach 10, a second healer as well. So you can have 2 tanks and still be small scale.. I guess it depends on what everyone consider small scale. Quote from VseOtlichn…

• Please don't fuck up hallowfall with knight boots treatment only cause of CD. It's the only decent holy staff for small content that gives you a chance of kiting the stupid amount of bearpaws, carvings, kingmakers and other bruisers with hellion jacket/specter hood that glue in to you during figths. Mostly happens in outnumebred fights when you don't have enough people for a second tank or some support to cover for you. Ban healing staff from CD, add more healing reduciton, I don't care, but sto…

• I see what you meant now, I missread the SS yesterday. Not sure what tooltip is correct either..

• The SS is correct. The board shows how much rewards you get per level, not your current bonuses.

• That was a bad example. People panic, didn't finisht he pull that was almost done, and grouped up on the blades.. They had a carrion caller for dps and a camlan for tank in a 7 man group.. Sorry but, any solo bloodletter could have killed that group, with or without all the invis...

• I do make money for crafting in royals.. Not much, but I also don't try to maximize profits. I do buy orders only in the city I craft, I don't buy on the city with refining bonus and transport. But when crafting with journals, my estimated value go up 1 mil silver for 30k focus, and once I transport to caerleon I get another 30-50% more market value when selling to the BM ( 80% of the time is i 30%). So I'm basically profiting 1-1,5 mil silver for every 10k focus. Could add another 500k if I did…

• Whats the point if allowing people to see each other? I'm not a cd player, hate that content, but wouldn't people who were going to break crystal in an unfavorable match, just do without needing to inspect? And both sides swap skills depending on their oponent, so no side gains an advantage. The only thing your countering here is people who play the odds and rush in without inspecting your oponent while using the skills that counter what is most common builds .Also one shot comps would suffer. A…

• Quote from Claira: “Quote from Kanra.zip: “what if we just didn't bring 4 parties for a core / vortex? ” sounds like you are sad or mad. "So basically tell people they should just not play." ” It does sound more like you are asking for rewards without risk when you go out to do 20~ man content in 80 man zerg...

• It's a bad idea, because there willl always be one weapon who will be better for meta content. And as a result most players will join that faction killing faction warfare balance. Depending on how good such weapon could be for other content, like zvz, hellgate, crystals, faming or ganking, people will be forced to participate on factions warfare just to get those weapons. I hate the idea of any content being forced due to being so much more optimal then all other content. It was like this when C…

• I agree with you that it should not reduce the amount of time nedeed for it. Shouldn't be faster to do them, thats why the channel. I just wan't less clicks. For example, one island with 5 farm plots requires 135 direct clicks to harvest/plant/water plus few more for moving, selecting seed and etc. Why shouldn't be a collect/seed/water all button in each farm plot? Give it a channel time of 30 sec time and it would take 15 clicks and 7 and a half minuts to do 5 plots.. That is way longer then I …